Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Theatre Arts As A Course Is More Expensive And Disciplined Than Medicine - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Theatre Arts As A Course Is More Expensive And Disciplined Than Medicine (1850 Views)

Nda Second Batch/batch "B" Shortlisted Names For Nda 67th Regular Course Is Out / 15 Of The World’s Most Expensive And Luxurious Brothels / PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theatre Arts As A Course Is More Expensive And Disciplined Than Medicine by Idriswhite(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
People erroneously believed that Theatre Arts as a field of study is for less serious minded persons who wouldn't excel in some assumed sophisticated courses like further mathematics,accounting,physics to mention but few. Theatre Arts is more than what people think. It is a course that needs more commitments and dedication more than any course no the face of the earth. Students of this glorious field read books by countless authors and also study life in general:the chronological activities of the people, ethereal and phenomenons affecting peoples in the void. Studying life and its cycles help theatre arts students to succeed in the industry after graduation. Financially, medicine and other seemingly powerful courses are no where to be found when it comes to spending of money. Theatre Arts involve countless practicals which are geared towards making a good theatre practitioner. Per students production consumes hell of money which were spent on procurements of costumes and props some of which were hard and difficult to come by. In trying to get all this materials for production,some of these students embark on amphibious journey thereby endangering their lifes to the hazards of the roads. Besides,the course is not you-pay-money-automatic-pass-guarantee course like other discipline. A student might pay huge money for practicals and still failed the course. This is because the course thrives on students committments and dedications. All night rehearsals and all day rehearsals are the order of the day. Theatre arts is a great course that government of the day should invest in so that our students would be well equipped to face and stand their counterparts from developed world. Great theatre arts students!

1 Like

Re: Theatre Arts As A Course Is More Expensive And Disciplined Than Medicine by drkay(m): 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Theatre Arts is more expensive and discipline than Medicine? That's grt blunder.
Re: Theatre Arts As A Course Is More Expensive And Disciplined Than Medicine by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
even iyabo will say obasanjo is the most handsome dad
Re: Theatre Arts As A Course Is More Expensive And Disciplined Than Medicine by Idriswhite(m): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
I was under duress when i entitled my write-up. Get the message i'm trying to convey and not my flaws. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Logicboy Series........ / What Sort Of Prayers Can Make One Do This ?? ( Hilarious Photo ) / How Does It Feel Getting Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.