Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? (54940 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by nbright: 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

Why are u harshing? Money isn't always da thing, not every woman is on the look out for Dangote (or his son). Some of us want to find the man that we can connect with on every level - someone who gets us, puts our needs first, makes us feel special, someone refined that we can be proud of. someone with whom we can let our guard down, who's got focus and knows where he's headed, someone who feels responsible for us. someone we can be 100% about, even though he might not be perfect. settling for less means you're aware that the relationship doesn't feel exactly right and you're going to draw up a list and decide if the pros outweigh the cons.
on the part that you said money ain't what girls look out for, I disagree..... That's the first thing most girl look out for... That settling for less is exactly what we all think it is... Don't cover up for your fellow girl.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by KnegroDamus: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:
someone who gets us, puts our needs first
makes us feel special,
someone who feels responsible for us.

Anyone else realize that the things women look for in men are extreamly selfish, even if they are not financial? Abi wat does the nigga get out of the deal.. a thank you?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by KnegroDamus: 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
milychocs: I remember my secondary school days and how I used to see those single, female teachers we called 'aunties"
They mostly were slim, "wicked", and wore too much make up
I would look at them, and wish that they were not unhappy

I would see them chatting and laughing with the male teachers, not so much with the married female teachers, etc
These ladies must have all been between 30 and 40....I always thought they needed men to complete them

Fast forward to this day, I am them, lol...I am a single, working lady in this age bracket, well behaved (most times sha), nice, hard working, and content....usually happy and chatty with guys, and not so much with married female folks (apart from my friends)...had my heart broken once, thoroughly, broke 2 hearts definitely, and 1 possibly, still rolls eyes at the thought of menopause,(maybe cos I have a niece I adore and think of as mine?) and still know I cannot settle for less just so I can belong..(maybe the fact that I earn money, and am older and wiser has also made me maybe too independent/strong

Point is, I wonder what teenage girls like me then see when they look at me? A real, happy, good at her job/life lady? Or
a spinster with too much attempts at trying to be young, pitiable and old, who should get married already or move in to a nursing home!

I wonder sha... cheesy

[size=15pt] What a touching post my child.[/size]
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by MENTORCH(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
The older a girl gets, the harder for her to get married,nobody wants to marry an old girl what has she been doing since,jst like getn a job at 30 with no experience will be very hard,unemployment has its own part to play bt most working class single men will prefer to marry a girl within 20-26.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by olamydey(f): 12:13am On Mar 31, 2013
kiss
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by pleep(m): 12:31am On Mar 31, 2013
Forget all that BS... no one wants to marry a 30+ yr old woman because they know that for the last 23 years they have been fuckin sucking, licking and fin.gering everything thats moves....

For 2 decades every orifice on thier body has been filled with bodily fluids daily.. who would want to marry that? grin

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 31, 2013
pleep: Forget all that BS... no one wants to marry a 30+ yr old woman because they know that for the last 23 years they have been fuckin sucking, licking and fin.gering everything thats moves....

For 2 decades every orifice on thier body has been filled with bodily fluids daily.. who would want to marry that? grin
amen
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by ektbear: 12:32am On Mar 31, 2013
pleep: Forget all that BS... no one wants to marry a 30+ yr old woman because they know that for the last 23 years they have been fuckin sucking, licking and fin.gering everything thats moves....

shocked

cheesy grin
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by dederocs(m): 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
Da gr8tosyn: To my best of knowledge exposure can make or mar ladies of this generation, issue of environment and family back ground is a strongly influence in the Life of Ladies, making them to end up being Single parent; therefore Single Parent for example could easily make all female children grow up without fatherly love, atmosphere and believing it's interesting, and best to live as a single lady.

More so, it is not common for you to see a single lady at over 30years of age in most good homes where both parent exist. Please how do we correct the insanity of so many overdue (for marriage)single ladies and single parent in this part of the world, I strongly advice young ladies deviate from their mother’s believe( situation and condition) and come out different from the ways they are trained...?

Please what is your take on this topic?
Na poverty cause am,dem dey find man to buy them car and take care of them...so sad such men are in such supply.This poverty orientation is leading to wasted youthful life...fucking old dicks and forming fresh,classic girl.irritating

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by webbjamie(m): 3:44am On Apr 28, 2013
Nairarealman: FAT ! Real men are cacomorphobic nd seriously if u dnt want end up cheating on ur wife dnt get carried away by big boobs nd large butt is only cul for sight seeing. Alot of challenges comes with fat women they eat alot, get tired easily, not smart, diffcuilt to engage, slow, hardly contribute, boring not to mention sexual nd health issues
Wow...That was BRUTAL bro.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 28, 2013
I have seen many +30 years nigerian men who are single because no woman wants to marry them for genuine reasons undecided too many expect what they can't give

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by nbright: 7:03am On Apr 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I have seen many +30 years nigerian men who are single because no woman wants to marry them for genuine reasons undecided too many expect what they can't give
What were/are the "genuine" reasons those women had?. I know finance will be at the top of the list.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2013
nbright: What were/are the "genuine" reasons those women had?. I know finance will be at the top of the list.
genuine love for the guy.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 28, 2013
In Nigeria, i have noticed that once you have money you can have as much women as u want. It's same everywhere but it's crazy in nigeria. And by women I aint talking about hos or runs girls. Im talking about supposed good girls, and girl from well brought of homes and even sometimes wealthy homes, well educated who you should tink shud naturally marry for love or future prospects. It's jst and observation. Nigerian women give a whole lot of priority to finance when picking a patner maybe due to the situation of the country - nepotism, corruption, materialism. Maybe if more girls married for love they would marry ealier. Ever noticed that guys that marry young ( say 24- say 28) are usually from very wealthy families?

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by nbright: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: genuine love for the guy.
I don't just like these "lol" of a thing, that would have been my reply to you.. With the way most Nigerian girls reason, as long as the guy is rich, they will marry him even if he's 45 yrs old or has one comma or the other. Aki is a good example. He got married to a girl that maybe in her university days she might have been among those searching for a tall, dark, rich and handsome dude.. Now I ain't tryin to diss Aki here, just making an example

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by dmcdad: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2013
nbright: I don't just like these "lol" of a thing, that would have been my reply to you.. With the way most Nigerian girls reason, as long as the guy is rich, they will marry him even if he's 45 yrs old or has one comma or the other. Aki is a good example. He got married to a girl that maybe in her university days she might have been among those searching for a tall, dark, rich and handsome dude.. Now I ain't tryin to diss Aki here, just making an example
Badt guy... I get ur example
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by webbjamie(m): 1:16am On May 02, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I have seen many +30 years nigerian men who are single because no woman wants to marry them for genuine reasons undecided too many expect what they can't give

Hahaha...bloody lie,possibly to console yourself.Besides,what do they have to lose?They are MEN for goodness sake.smh. undecided
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 02, 2013
[quote author=Da gr8tosyn]

I appreciate your view... please my sincere advise for you is to pray to God to grant you a new heart for good relationship that would be free from deception, pretence and guilt. More so you need to make up your mind on what you want in a man and not what you are(all your hard earn money can't buy a good man please not), when you see a man that can compliment your effort hold on to him and stop thinking that you are Ok, when a lady has no good man to point at as her man nothing seems to be ok, except you want to pretend

Hi, thanks but really I am okay/content/happy being single..I am not pretending, not even at all cos life is good, in every sense...so I will not "settle",and no pretending, my life is not bad/sad in any way.....a good guy to marry may or may not come and you know what? Either way is good, cheers
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:43pm On May 02, 2013
^^,u don't want little bambinos?
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 04, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: ^^,u don't want little bambinos?

I do love them, you know? ..but a baby must not be mine, (biologically).....for me to love and care for him/her..though having a daughter some day would be nice smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by nbright: 12:22pm On May 06, 2013
milychocs:

I do love them, you know? ..but a baby must not be mine, (biologically).....for me to love and care for him/her..though having a daughter some day would be nice smiley
Hmmmm
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by pleep(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2013
milychocs:

get cats... lots of cats

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Obelomo: 1:32pm On May 06, 2013
There are many factors! Prayer is the master key! Yes been picky is a one of the most common factors, but it is not all these women now. When our parents, pastors, etc. say don't marry these type, but women don't really have choices, especially if they are of a certain age. Although, I am under 30 my mom gives me a list yet she u wants me to have a marry kai kai(I am not in naija anyways). As for having a good jobs most of these young out there are looking for ready made not liability. I read some post on nairaland about some over 22 year olds not finished with school and living with their parents and yall be saying can't find a man to with, when most naija guys want ready made. Also not being in a serious relationship when they were in their twenties sometimes hurts. Okay, like I read some posts where some young college girls be like I do want to have boyfreind now, because I want to focus on studies. Hay it is good focus on ur studies man can leave anytime, etc. When u r young u have choices, especially getting a decent man in college.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Obelomo: 1:35pm On May 06, 2013
Some ladies are just not lucky in find someone who wants to be commited. May God just help all of us.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by nbright: 9:21pm On May 06, 2013
Obelomo: Some ladies are just not lucky in find someone who wants to be commited. May God just help all of us.
most couldn't find a commited guy because of the way they go about it.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by adabeke12(f): 11:12pm On May 06, 2013
homosapien: Is it a must that every Nigeria lady must marry. The issue of marraige. Abeg all dis marraige palavar dey bore person jare

tell me about it
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:18am On May 07, 2013
webb jamie:

Hahaha...bloody lie,possibly to console yourself.Besides,what do they have to lose?They are MEN for goodness sake.smh. undecided
I'm still in my early 20s and trust me its kinda pathetic how men over 35 go for girls my age and try to impose marriage on them

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:39am On May 07, 2013
pleep: get cats... lots of cats

I tell that to my friends every wednesday (our scrabble night)...."I hate cats, hate dogs, that if I don't meet a guy, when I am forty I am getting a baby goat(kid)...my friends also make crazy suggestions too, a mix of married and singles is us.....so thanks, but no thanks about the cats, I will pass...I am happy, very happy, in fact the only thing that will make me worry/panic is if my profession became redundant(making me hungry) or if I or a loved one became chronically ill....marriage if based on the right reasons is good, if not, no, no, no....I get proposals some, when I say no, I end up making friends, till the right one for me comes....if he doesn't come....goat things on my mind, lol....but seriously life will still be good...cheers

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by livethinme: 4:54pm On May 13, 2013
12 inches!:
In Nigeria, i have noticed that once you have money you can have as much women as u want. It's same everywhere but it's crazy in nigeria. And by women I aint talking about hos or runs girls. Im talking about supposed good girls, and girl from well brought of homes and even sometimes wealthy homes, well educated who you should tink shud naturally marry for love or future prospects. It's jst and observation. Nigerian women give a whole lot of priority to finance when picking a patner maybe due to the situation of the country - nepotism, corruption, materialism. Maybe if more girls married for love they would marry ealier. Ever noticed that guys that marry young ( say 24- say 28) are usually from very wealthy families?

The kind of things I see some nja girls say on fb -share a pic of an iPhone 5, oh my future hubby will love me with this, i dey think..mhm nja girls for you
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 14, 2013
Hello! Please Nigerian 30+ sweet, fully matured, full grown women. Don't let all these rubbish that these guys are posting here sway you to settle for someone you don't like or rush into marriage. Marriage no be achievement o. IT IS YOUR LIFE OOO, NOBODY SHOULD LIVE IT FOR YOU.

Some even said, they will never marry a 30+ woman. Leave them, one day they'll walk behind a 30+ woman, fully matured with all the right curves in the right places, shaking the 'shakeables' and rolling the 'rollables', they will change their minds by force. Ha ha ha ha !

Its not funny. If you must marry, please shine your eyes well well and settle for a guy you really love his way of life and his character not a guy you love. Because there is a thin line between love and hate, if your hubby slaps you two times, love will fly out through the window.

DONT SACRIFICE YOUR HAPPINESS ON THE ALTAR OF SOCIETAL FITNESS/CONFORMITY. There are pretty more to life than marriage. Marriage is good, but it shouldn't shape your life, instead you should shape it. Men has bastardized marriage with their selfishness, quest for control, instead of love, as God commanded them(Colossians 3:19) and uncanny craze of living a single like irresponsible lives while married. Am not saying all men are maritally horrible, but many, are.

Am not saying there are no bad women, either. Yes! There are! But they are very few compared to the number of irresponsible, maladjusted, foolish, weak, lazy, selfish, domineering and stingy men all over. AM A MAN I KNOW FULLY WELL WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT. The worst combination is a man who is lazy, talkative, foolish, weak, selfish, stingy and domineering.

Looking at many marriages, a lot of guys shouldn't come close to marriage talkless of getting married. IT BEGINS WITH US MEN. A HAPPY WOMAN MAKES A HAPPY MARRIAGE. What efforts are men making, every day to love their wives as God commanded, and make them happy? Instead all they treasure is to command them around like zombie. A married man should be fully aware of his new status and what is involed, making all necessary adjustment required to make it a success.

Men are making marriages seriously unattractive these days to ladies. Many guys call their wives "mama this and mama that", even "this woman", but they go outside and call far older, far uglier, STD prone strange women "baby".

I pity women! Imagine a guy that kicks an 8 month pregnant woman on the baby bump. Imagine, a lot of guys I have met believes in beating their wives. Imagine a man pestering his wife that just put to bed six weeks before for sex, even going as far as tearing her cloths, because she hesitated. Is it not insanity! A lot of guys hardly smile at home, with their wives and children.

Imagine, guys love to get MouthAction from their wives but over their dead bodies they can never give it back. Guys love their wives to wash their dirty boxers, but how many of them can wash their wives sexy g-strings? How many married guys have you seen out there lovingly holding their wive's hand in the public? Imagine, a guy shouting down on the wife, calling her lazy and wasteful when she requests for a washing machine of around N32,000, but has N1,000 to spend every evening on beer. 31 x 1,000 is it not N31,000 a month?

Men have really lost love, compassion, appreciation for their sweet beautiful partners. And now they are looking for more to rope down with doom. Run as fast as your legs can carry you.

FOR MY FELLOW MEN; LEARN HOW TO LOVE, CARE, APPRECIATE THE WOMEN THAT ARE ALREADY MARRIED TO YOU BEFORE, BLAMING THOSE THAT ARE YET TO MARRY, WHO ARE TAKING TIME TO SELECT THE BEST, AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW YOU SEE IT, IT BEGINS WITH US. AM A GUY, 35, very single and loving it, NOT EVEN SURE WHETHER I WILL MARRY. LEFT FOR ME. I DONT WISH TO.

But if I eventually marry, am going for a woman I like her way of life, ie believes and character. I don't care about beauty (experience has shown me that less pretty women are very good, loving, nurturing and they give birth to healthy beautiful babies). I have decided to 'worship' the ground she walks on. I will go any length to make her happy. Imagine leaving her father's house were she grew up, to relocate to a strange crib (yes, many guys dont even have a decent accommodation and they are talking about marriage) only to be treated like a slave. Everybody say GOD FORBID. YES!

Guys before you think about marriage, make sure you have a decent abode. God that placed Adam in a decent garden before giving him Eve, and commanded us to build our house (Proverbs 24 : 27) before marriage, is not stupid. IT IS A PITY MOST PEOPLE DONT CARE ABOUT HOW GOD WANT THINGS DONE.

SHALOM!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 15, 2013
^^^1000likes

Lord make my man as open minded as Colin Adua and I will give my best, my ALL, to be deserving of him every single day.

Nice one!
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by obi2012: 7:41pm On May 17, 2013
Most intelligent post i have read

Colin Adua: Hello! Please Nigerian 30+ sweet, fully matured, full grown women. Don't let all these rubbish that these guys are posting here sway you to settle for someone you don't like or rush into marriage. Marriage no be achievement o. IT IS YOUR LIFE OOO, NOBODY SHOULD LIVE IT FOR YOU.

Some even said, they will never marry a 30+ woman. Leave them, one day they'll walk behind a 30+ woman, fully matured with all the right curves in the right places, shaking the 'shakeables' and rolling the 'rollables', they will change their minds by force. Ha ha ha ha !

Its not funny. If you must marry, please shine your eyes well well and settle for a guy you really love his way of life and his character not a guy you love. Because there is a thin line between love and hate, if your hubby slaps you two times, love will fly out through the window.

DONT SACRIFICE YOUR HAPPINESS ON THE ALTAR OF SOCIETAL FITNESS/CONFORMITY. There are pretty more to life than marriage. Marriage is good, but it shouldn't shape your life, instead you should shape it. Men has bastardized marriage with their selfishness, quest for control, instead of love, as God commanded them(Colossians 3:19) and uncanny craze of living a single like irresponsible lives while married. Am not saying all men are maritally horrible, but many, are.

Am not saying there are no bad women, either. Yes! There are! But they are very few compared to the number of irresponsible, maladjusted, foolish, weak, lazy, selfish, domineering and stingy men all over. AM A MAN I KNOW FULLY WELL WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT. The worst combination is a man who is lazy, talkative, foolish, weak, selfish, stingy and domineering.

Looking at many marriages, a lot of guys shouldn't come close to marriage talkless of getting married. IT BEGINS WITH US MEN. A HAPPY WOMAN MAKES A HAPPY MARRIAGE. What efforts are men making, every day to love their wives as God commanded, and make them happy? Instead all they treasure is to command them around like zombie. A married man should be fully aware of his new status and what is involed, making all necessary adjustment required to make it a success.

Men are making marriages seriously unattractive these days to ladies. Many guys call their wives "mama this and mama that", even "this woman", but they go outside and call far older, far uglier, STD prone strange women "baby".

I pity women! Imagine a guy that kicks an 8 month pregnant woman on the baby bump. Imagine, a lot of guys I have met believes in beating their wives. Imagine a man pestering his wife that just put to bed six weeks before for sex, even going as far as tearing her cloths, because she hesitated. Is it not insanity! A lot of guys hardly smile at home, with their wives and children.

Imagine, guys love to get MouthAction from their wives but over their dead bodies they can never give it back. Guys love their wives to wash their dirty boxers, but how many of them can wash their wives sexy g-strings? How many married guys have you seen out there lovingly holding their wive's hand in the public? Imagine, a guy shouting down on the wife, calling her lazy and wasteful when she requests for a washing machine of around N32,000, but has N1,000 to spend every evening on beer. 31 x 1,000 is it not N31,000 a month?

Men have really lost love, compassion, appreciation for their sweet beautiful partners. And now they are looking for more to rope down with doom. Run as fast as your legs can carry you.

FOR MY FELLOW MEN; LEARN HOW TO LOVE, CARE, APPRECIATE THE WOMEN THAT ARE ALREADY MARRIED TO YOU BEFORE, BLAMING THOSE THAT ARE YET TO MARRY, WHO ARE TAKING TIME TO SELECT THE BEST, AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW YOU SEE IT, IT BEGINS WITH US. AM A GUY, 35, very single and loving it, NOT EVEN SURE WHETHER I WILL MARRY. LEFT FOR ME. I DONT WISH TO.

But if I eventually marry, am going for a woman I like her way of life, ie believes and character. I don't care about beauty (experience has shown me that less pretty women are very good, loving, nurturing and they give birth to healthy beautiful babies). I have decided to 'worship' the ground she walks on. I will go any length to make her happy. Imagine leaving her father's house were she grew up, to relocate to a strange crib (yes, many guys dont even have a decent accommodation and they are talking about marriage) only to be treated like a slave. Everybody say GOD FORBID. YES!

Guys before you think about marriage, make sure you have a decent abode. God that placed Adam in a decent garden before giving him Eve, and commanded us to build our house (Proverbs 24 : 27) before marriage, is not stupid. IT IS A PITY MOST PEOPLE DONT CARE ABOUT HOW GOD WANT THINGS DONE.

SHALOM!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.