Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? (54948 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
THRILLER....you close your eyes....you paralyzed...creatures crawl in search of blood...the funk of forty thousand years...closing in to seal your doom

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
lorretta u: The reason is that men ar so irresponsible.you'd see a lady dating a man for quite a long period of time cos they have a marriage agreement and he doesn't live up to his promises.why is everyone talking of ladies?what about men who are 35-40 still playing silly games.thEy are everywhere in Nigeria.men are not interested in commitment.they just want free s.ex for as long as they can.until maybe parents put pressue on them to marry.

That is so dumb of ladies. Why will a girl court a guy for 4 yrs or 8yrs. Courtship should not be more than 2 or a maximum of 3 years. Or what is an 18 year hold woman of this generation doing in a relationship if she doesn't expect that sex will be involved at one point or the other. Besides there is nuffin like marriage agreement until the two families get involve. Anything shot of dat is bf gf relationship.

As for the Op, I blame it on unrealistic expectations. Girls need to face reality. Your suitor doesn't have to be as rich as bill gates or as fine as iyanya or with as much finesse as john fashanu. The ealier they realize that they have a window of opportunity to make a decision the better. I can't see myself marrying any woman over 35 no matter the age I am. It just won't happen. That's so close to menopause.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by try69: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
1. I'd blame Nollywood like seriously.. All the poor guys in nollywood movies only stay poor for a short while and upon making it owns a mansion with SUV's parked all over his compound and you think movies don't affect the way the average viewer thinks? - most dem girls be waiting on "Nollywood" husbands.

2. Religion and "neighbours will say" syndrome: A society where the mentality is that a young lady's going to a club is sin and only for the "ashawos" or staying with a guy you're not married to will give her bad name from neighbours she obviously has no ties with or where the only place she goes to apart from her workplace is Church will always cut avenues for meeting that special man..

3. More 9ja women believe marriage ends in the kitchen so instead of engaging themselves, are waiting on the rich dude to come pick them up forgetting that men these days seek co-facilitators and not parasites.

4. Many ladies fail to build friendship from young age forgetting that the same poor guy in the uni is that future CEO..I have always siad if I'm a lady, I would date a sharp and intelligent boy not minding his social status and make sure that's my jurisdiction - men don't just dump long term relationships, go ask tu-face.

I would stop here *yawns*

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
lorretta u: The reason is that men ar so irresponsible. you'd see a lady dating a man for quite a long period of time cos they have a marriage agreement and he doesn't live up to his promises.why is everyone talking of ladies?what about men who are 35-40 still playing silly games.thEy are everywhere in Nigeria.men are not interested in commitment.they just want free s.ex for as long as they can.until maybe parents put pressue on them to marry.

There is nothing called marriage agreement, till you take the man to the alter, anything could happen, even at the alter cold feet could set in.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
luvmijeje: @Dailynews,am gonna shock u by stating 4 more reasons why a realistic,good and focused single will remain single at that age.
1.Men who came into her life belive she is good enough to be dated but not enough to go to the altar with i.e she has been jilted by men.
2.She lost the love of her life to the cold hand of death and she couldn't let go on time.
3.A single mother who most single men don't want to get married to becos they see them as loose.
4.Believe me,there are some women who has never been ask for a date by single men but married men due to their size,finance....

I hope u now understand the word 'programmed'.There are more than 30m women in Nigerian and I can bet my life that none of u will get to meet 1 percent in ur lifetimes so why the statement 'Nigerian girls are materialistic'.
I would have to love to ask what materialistic means but not for this thread.

You forgot one:

5. She had her head up her arsse in her youth because she saw horn-y young boys chasing her about, not knowing her beauty would degrade [pretty fast] sometime, so she never developed a good personality, reputation or how to relate with men in a way that makes her attractive.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by bomly(f): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
They have just not decided to get married, It's a choice
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by nbright: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
StateOfMind:

If a woman opens a thread today on why
She doesn't need\want to get married, you'd see heaps of insults on that thread, but let a man open a similar thread, he'll receive pats on the back.

Eyahhhh.... Yet they all join beyonce to say they run the world... It's a man's world.. That's the simple truth..

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by claremont(m): 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
They are looking for Mr. God-fearing Perfect, they themselves are far from perfect.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
They have f....c....u....ked away thier 20+ years and busy chasing whirlwind in the name of ready made hubbies.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
claremont: They are looking for Mr. God-fearing Perfect, they themselves are far from perfect.

Thus their reason for needing a perfect one . . . lol
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
They have f....c....u....ked away thier 20+ years and busy chasing whirlwind in the name of ready made hubbies.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by livethinme: 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
Aggrippa: over 95% of ladies want to marry somebody that has pocket size of BILL GATES. they must be in a deep slumber!! but how many of Bill Gates are really on planet Earth?? definitely only a handful ....dunno why these ladies keeps being unrealistic

Youre wrong. They want someone who can SPEND ON THEM. You think they care if that person is as rich as Bill Gates? If one guy had $100m and one guy had $50mil but the guy with $50m was willing to spend more of his money on her, she wouldnt even think about it
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by babanne(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
lorretta u: Dimwit.your school fee was a waste of money
u do not hav to resort to name-calling if you do not hav a constructive submissions.better go & sleep.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
try69: 1. I'd blame Nollywood like seriously.. All the poor guys in nollywood movies only stay poor for a short while and upon making it owns a mansion with SUV's parked all over his compound and you think movies don't affect the way the average viewer thinks?

2. Religion and "neighbours will say" syndrome: A society where the mentality is that a young lady's going to a club is sin and only for the "ashawos" or staying with a guy you're not married to will give her bad name from neighbours she obviously has no ties with or where the only place she goes to apart from her workplace is Church will always cut avenues for meeting that special man..

3. More 9ja women believe marriage ends in the kitchen so instead of engaging themselves, are waiting on the rich dude to come pick them up forgetting that men these days seek co-facilitators and not parasites.

4. Many ladies fail to build friendship from young age forgetting that the same poor guy in the uni is that future CEO..I have always siad if I'm a lady, I would date a sharp and intelligent boy not minding his social status and make sure that's my jurisdiction - men don't just dump long term relationships, go ask tu-face.

I would stop here *yawns*

Don't mind them. It's only a VERY FOOLISH man that will leave a woman who was there when he was hustling for a gold digger. Most Naija ladies want to leave like what they watch on nollywood and forget the state of the economy in NL. Some women can't marry a man without a ride. How many guys actually have a ride after working for over 5 years. It is small by small for some folks. If all the girls gravitate to the already wealthy ready made and successful how will they get single guys. Later you'll come to NL and post threads like "The guy have been dating for over 5 yrs has a wife in the U.S" Why won't he be married when he is over 40 and you're jst 26. U didn't see people of your category abi.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by seyibrown(f): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
Decent men are scarce in Nigeria! The thought of a life with a man who sleeps with anything that moves is enough to put any sensible lady off marriage to them. Majority of Nigerian men have no idea what loving, honouring and respecting their spouse is.

Marriage is wonderful but not compulsory. One does not need to marry someone who would make their life a hell just to save face within society. Many women (and men) are dead today because of the person they married. It is wisdom to wait for a quality partner (and be happy as a single person while waiting); It is folly to rush into marriage and later regret.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
DailyNews: Goodevening Luvmijeje, I want us to look at your points one after the other.

If being good as a girl fail to attract the right guys to u, believe me it will get u a wonderful male recommendation from people within, it works so well, most men married their wife via recommendation.

No. 4, that lady has issue. She is either- harsh, always acting up, hardly smile, not humble, don't greet, frowns a lot, and carries herself too big. It takes a good playboy to approach a lady with the aforementioned qualities. Only playboys win such women and married men who have overflowing confidence out of several experience.

You just described 80% of Naija and black girls in general at their pre-desperation ages.

When they reach an age where they can feel the shelf on their arsse and feel their clock ticking, abracadabra, they all of a sudden know how to be civil and no more agbero personalities.

Also, by the way, recommendations are usually rubbish in my view. It is basically a bias begging-on-her-behalf social mechanism. The recommender is never objective, they are there to help avoid the shelf and are just talking shyt.

"Oh, she is a good girl o. Lovely girl! She is homely, honest and nice".

Shut up! Dem write mumu for my head? She is that good but no one saw it worthy to snap her up all these years and she needs assistance?

At best, I will find out on my own. To hell with your recommendation.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by 5alive(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
dasparrow:

Shouldn't you go and ask the over 30 years single ladies why they are still single? Or do you fear getting smacked in the face by one of them? Besides, why are you worried? How does it affect you? If you are happy and content with your own life, why do you care what others do with theirs? Are you afraid that if more Nigerian women fail to marry, you will be stuck having to cook, clean and wash your own clothes? Something that the average Nigerian bred male hates? or are you worried that you may have to spend more money patronizing ashawos since a wife is nowhere in sight?

Anyways, for discussion sake, let me take a wild guess as to why an increasing number of Nigerian ladies no longer marry before the age of 30:

1. They want to take their time finding the right partner so they don't end up marrying a potential murderer, serial cheat, a wife beater or a man who has a mother who does not like them and then one day stabs them in the abdomen. I mean you can't blame these single over 30 ladies considering all the domestic violence stories permeating from Nigeria.

2. They are few responsible Nigerian MEN that are marriage material. Just take a quick look at Nigerian society and you will see so many married men - and nowadays women - sleeping about with reckless abandonment while infecting their spouses with all sorts of STIs/STDs

3. The marriage institution has been bastardized and is no longer held sacred. This is why it is so easy for a Nigerian male to send his wife packing all because she keeps birthing female children or maybe no children at all. The rate of infidelity is very high as mentioned in point 2. Why go into a monogamous relationship with someone who has no intentions of staying faithful and thereby exposing you to all sorts of diseases many single ladies might ask themselves.

4. Most Nigerian bred men are filled with lust and want to fornicate during the dating/courtship period with a single lady. A christian lady may not be willing to compromise her body for some lustful lover boy who calls himself a boyfriend and hence chooses to wait till she comes across a God fearing man who is willing to keep the marriage bed undefiled.

5. Too many broke Nigerian bred men with no goals, ambition or the drive to succeed. Single ladies nowadays don't want to attach themselves to a sinking ship because they are gradually realizing that it ain't worth it in the long run.

6. Too many abusive Nigerian in-laws. Some single ladies feel they don't need that stress. After all, all human beings have only one life to live and everyone deserves a chance to be happy and live a peaceful life void of fights and unnecessary stress.

7. Some ladies want to finish university and have a career before settling down. Since the average Nigerian male in Nigeria does not live long due to incessant car accidents, illnesses, diabolical curses from extended family members etc, single ladies want to make sure that they and their potential children don't go hungry or homeless should the man pass away suddenly. They want to make sure they can keep sustaining themselves and their kids with the job they have. I can't blame the ladies considering that most Nigerian bred men don't write a will and even if they do, the wife hardly get's anything. Life insurance nko? Zero! So a lady got to do what a lady got to do to survive.

8.Some single ladies look around them and see only disgruntled married folks so they feel marriage is too much of a bed of thorns and hence not beneficial to them in the long run. Having their kids and living a peaceful stress free life void of an egoistic controlling husband and wicked in-laws seems like a better option to them.

9. Some ladies were victims of r*a*p.e or child sexual abuse and as a result don't enjoy sex due to the psychological impact caused by what they went through.

10. Some single ladies just don't feel marriage is for them. They do better on their own rather than when they are in a partnership so Nigerian society needs to respect that including YOU the OP.

So there you have it!
lezbian on d loose

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
seyibrown: Decent men are scarce in Nigeria! The thought of a life with a man who sleeps with anything that moves is enough to put any sensible lady off marriage to them. Majority of Nigerian men have no idea what loving, honouring and respecting their spouse is.

Marriage is wonderful but not compulsory. One does not need to marry someone who would make their life a hell just to save face within society. Many women (and men) are dead today because of the person they married. It is wisdom to wait for a quality partner (and be happy as a single person while waiting); It is folly to rush into marriage and later regret.

You dont think it is same for women as well? Most women think just cook for him and sleep with him is enough, some men needs companionship and most Nigerian ladies have no clue what that is, that is why you go to a party and you see most men just discussing with me while their wives sits around and discuss sweet nonsense too, but dont blame either, cos that is all they see papa and mama does

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
frostbyte: It is 99% self inflicted and please dont pity them.
I disagree with u.how can u say a thing like that.believe u me most single ladies don't want to b single and want to marry but no suitor.u just watch d clock tick away and dia's notin u can do abt it.some wia broken hearted,wit very good xter.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I disagree with u.how can u say a thing like that.believe u me most single ladies don't want to b single and want to marry but no suitor.u just watch d clock tick away and dia's notin u can do abt it.some wia broken hearted,wit very good xter.

And for some their shakara and pride was too much and they let the man who would have marry them pass them by becos he didn't have enuff swag or didn't spend all his money on them foolishly.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by 35000tons: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
The problem of our generation is "LACK OF PURPOSE". We are at the end of the age. And this age is characterized by availability of multiple choices, distractions and lack of principles. And only those whose have discovered their purpose in life can make it.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
DailyNews: that's funny, but I doubt that wud stop a man from marrying a woman that truly meets his needs. Most guys wudnt mind paying a million if the lady worths it, I'm sure of that.

You are on your own on that, bruv. grin

I aint going broke for no woman. She would never be worth it.

Worse still going broke for dowry, you rebuild it up and then she takes half after divorce. grin

Hell No!

DailyNews:
Meanwhile, we all shud knw d boundary we have set around us. For instance, I knw I have put certain boundaries around that wudnt allow me meet certain girls, n I cnt complain cos that's wot I caused myself.

Same way, most ladies have ignorantly put a big boundary around them that makes it impossible for normal young single guys to reach to them for frndship/love. Some place themselves so high that no real man (rich or poor) who isn't a playboy and a professional womanizer can break in. So the blame shud go to d lady who over-hyped herself to her detriment.

Yep. Most black girls are unapproacheable when [young and] attractive except you really know the game. I know they would open their yeye mouth and say it is not true but I see it everyday. Even a black girl over 30 that is still hot still retains her unapproachability with that ridiculous frown, head up the arsse and casual disparaging comments when they are approached which if you are sharp, you cut her into place straight away.

Another thing is they go out in a big crowd and sit and dance with their girlfriends, who are equally mean and rude things. Rebuffing every guy that approaches them and taking delight/satisfaction in doing it (feeling their ego boosted). Sharp guys just ignore them and target women from other races.

DailyNews:
I believe every girl have once in her life met her dream man or can get him but most chase them away ignorantly or intentionally to regret later later. Hardly do men get wooed, but even ugly girls get wooed by all class of guys, so its easier for a girl to screen n make choice if she is realistic n focused than for a man to find a partner.

This is so coincidental.

One pal who has no interest in settling down called me a few days ago and told me "I have found the girl I want to marry and settle down with". He said she was so perfect and he had no option but to chat with her even though she was at work and he collected her number. He said to him, she was "the one" and he could see himself spending the rest of his life with her.

He called her, she never picked up. Sent text, she never replied.

I told him, most attractive girls just are not interested in guys that are keenly interested in them. It is when they lose their attractiveness that they would settle for anything that shows them attention. He gave her too much hints and she lost interest. I have done it too involuntarily. Move on.

DailyNews:
The only time men become the heroes is when its time for marriage decision, but in early life, women run the world, so let them run it well at that time n get themselves their dream man becos its difficult once that period is over.

Exactly, the power shifts to the other side eventually. Most of these girls don't realise that.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
DailyNews: Y I most times feel like blaming ladies for their relationship failures is this:

Come on, let's face the reality here, women are the recruitment officers here for Christ's sake. They sit n guys send in their cvs from diff class and background n they screen n hire the one that suites them most. But guys have to keep submitting cvs in diff firms; both in their dream firms n in the ones they dnt even like just to get hired at least. And most often guys get hired by firms (girls) they dnt really cherish cos d ones they probably cherish have high demands of- 10yrs cognate experience, dis degree n dat, etc, which majority of guys dnt even have n some even go as far as faking certificates n personality just to get hired, can't u see?

Pity men pls...they only time men have d 80 to 90% power to decide their romantic fate is wen its time to marry. So ladies shud stop complainin that guys are bad cos they select the guys they decided to date after screening out so many other guys, so y shud they complain?

I know my logic may not be 100% right but women enjoy a lot of immunity on this, so let them use it wisely n save themselves all these heartbreaks, being jilted, dumping, etc.

Sometimes I wonder- if I were a female, men wud have fought n even compete to marry me. And I mean wonderful men cos even as a male, I am on top of my gamesmiley yes...so y shud a lady be single at 35yrs no committed stuff? Something must be wrong somewhere, let's be honest. Sorry to sound harsh, but let her look within her, sth isn't ryt, aside situation of death of her fiancee, etc.

So beautifully said.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by bomly(f): 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
When did being single at 30 become sin? or become a thing of immoral? Naija we don start again with our one sided mindset. There is sure possibility that some may not even want to get married or are trying to face other more important life issues, however this is seen I really think this is more an individual issue.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2013

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by try69: 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
12 inches!:

Don't mind them. It's only a VERY FOOLISH man that will leave a woman who was there when he was hustling for a gold digger. Most Naija ladies want to leave like what they watch on nollywood and forget the state of the economy in NL. Some women can't marry a man without a ride. How many guys actually have a ride after working for over 5 years. It is small by small for some folks. If all the girls gravitate to the already wealthy ready made and successful how will they get single guys. Later you'll come to NL and post threads like "The guy have been dating for over 5 yrs has a wife in the U.S" Why won't he be married when he is over 40 and you're jst 26. U didn't see people of your category abi.
I knew a girl then who was complaining that her "car owner" guy dumped her only for me to find out later that she actually snatched the guy from her best friend...smh
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by bomly(f): 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
Eyahhhh.... Yet they all join beyonce to say they run the world... It's a man's world.. That's the simple truth..

No disrespect but When you see your papa beat your mama or you see your papa marry 5 wives and your mama just dey there all in the name of marriage or even your society dehumanizes a woman then you cannot be blamed if you then say it's a mans world. However there are world where things are operated equally. I nor insult your papa or mama oh I am referring to society no make you nor respond to my post with an insult. Just trying to say what we see and experience shape our minds to a very large extend.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
seyibrown: Decent men are scarce in Nigeria! The thought of a life with a man who sleeps with anything that moves is enough to put any sensible lady off marriage to them. Majority of Nigerian men have no idea what loving, honouring and respecting their spouse is.

bomly: When did being single at 30 become sin? or become a thing of immoral? Naija we don start again with our one sided mindset. There is sure possibility that some may not even want to get married or are trying to face other more important life issues, however this is seen I really think this is more an individual issue.

Well said!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
sunny t:

Seriously, u jst gave d world a new meaning of "fantasy"

So u actually tink getting married to a particular guy means u are settling for less.

Until marriage is viewed in d rit direction, d way God designed it originally, we wud keep getting it wrong.

Status, height, standard of living, colour, race, among odas, shd neva be d yardstick for marriage

U jst echoed wat d OP said.
WISE WORDS
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 02, 2013
Dem neva buy wife material 4 market. Reason be say... D market, e dey too far 4 dem, or d material no dey bling.
Therefor i baptize dem wit d name ''SORRY''
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by xynerise: 12:08am On Mar 02, 2013
When girls make too much choice of husbands, they end up having none. Dream guy doesnt exist. Wake up! Its just a dream.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by gabe: 12:09am On Mar 02, 2013
There is no single reason for this malady, so it would be unfair to blame them. Several factors including high cost of marriage while deter some young men, schooling, incompatible suitors and an actual dearth of independent eligible men combine to humiliate our sisters so. It is wrong to tell a woman to marry someone she doesn't like just because she's growing old! The single state is actually better than a wrong marriage.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.