Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. (47911 Views)

The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. / Free E Novel: The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes By Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. by 2map(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
I'm waiting for that new story.
Re: The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. by Marian17(f): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
This story is one of the funniest write-ups I've ever read on NL (alongside Redmosquito's African Nerd, the Sango story and of course, Flow's Man wey dey reason) although your slow and irregular updates took a lot of shine off the beautiful story sad. This, however, doesn't take anything from the fact that you did a great job, especially when considering the fact that u are debutant. Kudos bro, you are wonderful.kisskisskiss

BTW, how come u put me in the same class with you? I'm your elder sister now. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. by VanTee20(m): 7:38am On Jul 26, 2013
Marian17: This story is one of the funniest write-ups I've ever read on NL (alongside Redmosquito's African Nerd, the Sango story and of course, Flow's Man wey dey reason) although your slow and irregular updates took a lot of shine off the beautiful story sad. This, however, doesn't take anything from the fact that you did a great job, especially when considering the fact that u are debutant. Kudos bro, you are wonderful.kisskisskiss

BTW, how come u put me in the same class with you? I'm your elder sister now. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks sis. I'll make sure I have enough time to spare before I start putting my second work heresmiley. Btw, Mossy and Flowey are my bosses o.

For ur plastic mind tongue tongue
Re: The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. by VanTee20(m): 7:39am On Jul 26, 2013
2map: I'm waiting for that new story.

Coming soon smiley
Re: The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. by brosmart(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2013
When i started reading this story i was like ''man! Shakespheare don rise ni?'' bt towards d end u said to me ''shakespheare is dead, THIS IS VAN!.'' look, am not saying you are talented bro.
YOU KNOW YOU ARE!!!

Jst wanna thank u nd echo
MORE OF DSAME PLS!!
Re: The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. by iebanehita(m): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2013
Cool!!!

Finally, I get to see the ending!
Expecting the Epilogue!

More ink to your pen Van.
Re: The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. by VanTee20(m): 12:54am On Jul 28, 2013
brosmart: When i started reading this story i was like ''man! Shakespheare don rise ni?'' bt towards d end u said to me ''shakespheare is dead, THIS IS VAN!.'' look, am not saying you are talented bro.
YOU KNOW YOU ARE!!!

Jst wanna thank u nd echo
MORE OF DSAME PLS!!

Thank you very much bro. I really appreciate this cheesy cheesy
Re: The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. by VanTee20(m): 12:59am On Jul 28, 2013
iebanehita: Cool!!!

Finally, I get to see the ending!
Expecting the Epilogue!

More ink to your pen Van.

Thanks bro, the truth is I have been too busy jacking to write the Epilogue, I'll make sure I write it as soon as I find time. smiley
Re: The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. by phunmydahdah(f): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
I love the story but I want to point out something, you earlier told fabinous (or whatever) that you couldn't speak pidgin well but you went all the way speaking pidgin and soliloquizing in pidgin. take note

2 Likes

Re: The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. by VanTee20(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
phunmy dahdah: I love the story but I want to point out something, you earlier told fabinous (or whatever) that you couldn't speak pidgin well but you went all the way speaking pidgin and soliloquizing in pidgin. take note

I told him that, coz I wanted to avoid a conversation with him in pidgin, which I wasn't sure I'ld be able to follow quite well due to my flawed understanding of it(pidgin).

The fact that I soliloquize and even express myself sometimes in Pidgin doesn't mean that I'm an authourity in it.

Thanks for taking the time and commenting to read ma'am, God bless u. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. by Jumizie13(f): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
[b][/b]
This is quite hillarious. Kudos guy.
Re: The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. by VanTee20(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2013
Jumizie13: [b][/b]
This is quite hillarious. Kudos guy.

Thanks ma'am
Re: The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. by Chuksemi(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
And so the story that was started last year tarried till the second quarter of this year.
Re: The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. by VanTee20(m): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
Chuksemi: And so the story that was started last year tarried till the second quarter of this year.

Do you have any problem with that sir?
Re: The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 12, 2013
follow this story: HOPE AND THE
ISLAND OF GREATNESS...answer
questions based on d story nd win lil lil
prizes : www.nairaland.com/1224953/
hope-island-greatness-fiction-allegory
We are on d 13th question for this week
Question 13
Who advised Mother Witch to throw Hope in the Pit of Pit Vipers?
Re: The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. by VanTee20(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Re: The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. by somkhid(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2016
THE HISTORY OF STEM CELL AS A METHOD OF TREATMENT
Scientists have for decades been researching into how humans can live longer but younger. The research took them to investigating the body cells. They found out that right from conception, the body cells kept multiplying itself leading to the growth of a person. At a certain age, the cell multiplication which they call cell differentiation stops and the symptoms of old age sets in, affecting all parts of the body systems. Different sicknesses also crop up. So to reverse the trend, searchlight was beamed on the stem cell.
In this 21st century, human stem cells can now be used for treating different kinds of diseases and for making the skin look younger. However, adult stem cells are specific to the type of organ that they are helping to repair and they are limited to what they are able to restructure in the human body. Hence the stem cells in your skin can repair a scratch on the skin, the brain stem cell can’t take charge of the skin. On the other hand, embryonic stem cells have the capacity to form any type of tissue in the body and because of that, they can regenerate failing organs and they are instrumental with working degenerative diseases. This type of treatment is called regenerative medicine. It can boast of curing virtually every diseases. Like Alzheimer’s disease, blood diseases, cancers, leukemia, multiple sclerosis, heart diseases, Huntington’s diseases, spinal cord injuries, cerebral palsy, motor neuron diseases, kidney diseases, chronic liver diseases, eyes diseases, lung diseases, stroke, etc.
Many people objected to the use of embryonic stem cell because they felt it amounted to abortions. Some countries like the USA even banned stem cell treatments. However, in 2010, researchers from the Plant Stem Cell Institute (formerly Unhwa Institute of Science and Technology) presented their data to the world via Nature Biotechnology. Their research demonstrated the world first cambial meristematic cell isolation otherwise called plant stem cell technology.
In 2012, Mibelle Technology, a world-class pharmaceutical company in Switzerland produced the first plant stem cell medicine called DOUBLE STEM CELL. It was produced exclusively for Phytoscience, a company based in Malaysia. With the discovery of this product, the USA president, Barack Obama, in a broadcast (whatsapp me for the video), unbanned stem cell treatment. Other countries and individuals likewise embrace this breakthrough.
Plant stem cell can now be used in stem cell therapy for humans and is universally preferred to embryonic stem cells. They can induce the stem cells of humans to work and hence curative. They protect our own stem cells and stimulate the regenerative activity in our own stem cells.
The DOUBLE STEM CELL can therefore handle over 134 diseases. This is the greatest health news of our time!
Re: The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. by adontcare(f): 5:06pm On May 23, 2017
What a funny thrilling story. I laff tire. Well done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils / Short Drama Script / The Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.