Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Babby With The World's Biggest Head (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Babby With The World's Biggest Head (photo) (5823 Views)

Check Out This Amazing Photos Of A Woman Giving Birth To A Babby Herself / Extreme Condition Swells Baby Girl's Head (PHOTO) / Picture Of A Young Boy Born With Biggest Head In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babby With The World's Biggest Head (photo) by Adanyebe(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
I don’t know if this image was edited, but there was no information on what caused his head to be so big.
I have also tried to check that on Guinness world records too.
If this is true, it is hard to wonder how he will be able to carry that head in his tiny frame.

http://naijafreakynews..com/2013/02/baby-with-worlds-biggest-head.html
Re: Babby With The World's Biggest Head (photo) by pafra(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
God have mercy
Re: Babby With The World's Biggest Head (photo) by Oahray: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
Looks very much edited to me, and that's no tiny frame either.
Even without the head, the 'baby' is almost as big as the adults near him. Look at the legs.
Re: Babby With The World's Biggest Head (photo) by Akshow: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
Blood of Jesus! This one pass hammer head of horror, Na mountain kilimanjaro. Eyaah the boy must be in great discomfort.
Re: Babby With The World's Biggest Head (photo) by Adanyebe(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
U GO FEAR FEAR
Re: Babby With The World's Biggest Head (photo) by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 25, 2013
Edited. If it was such a severe case of hydrocephalus or other the eyes would be bulging.

(1) (Reply)

FELONY CHARGES: Court Acquits Four Hospital Staff (Press Statement Attached) / Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus / How Abortion Is Performed (Warning Contains Disturbing Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.