Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog (38025 Views)

Woman Arrested For Trying To Kill Boyfriend With Her Big bosoms(photo) / 46-year-old Mother Jailed For Being Intimate With Teenage Boys / Oh My God: A Woman's Private Part Disappears After Intimate With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by vanstanzy(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
Is this a joke of some sort. I tot bestiality was allowed in the Western world, especially US. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by ibsmooth: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
She is jealous.Obama had last year signed into law allowing military personnel to have sexual inter-course with animals.If U.S,U.K and their free mason friends can legalise gay marriage which Qur'an and Bible are against yet having popularity in those countries,this aint amazing.Economic meltdown.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by 50calibre(m): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
This one na confirm junkie, see her face. Sex with a dog is beastiality and just as sick as a person can get
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Rooneyboy(m): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
i luv to.to die:

My brother, you talk am well....This news dey vex me pieces....see her face like shit wey caterpillar match

grin grin grin grin

I believe u, u wld have helped her ministry if u were within cheesy
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
Toktee: Nobdy shuld be suprise about this,our girls do the samething here in nigeria for money,atleast she do her own for plasure
Shey na ur sista dey do am?
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by instaforexngr(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
Look at her face with minor injuries, the dog go don kiss and scratch her face tire
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by informatix: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
meth or extacy in action.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
She looks xoxo sick in the brain!!! I guess she is suffering 4rm Gumboriamatasha elephantiasis I - U can refer her to me!!!She looks xoxo sick in the brain!!! I guess she is suffering 4rm Gumboriamatasha elephantiasis I - U can refer her to me!!!She looks xoxo sick in the brain!!! I guess she is suffering 4rm Gumboriamatasha elephantiasis I - U can refer her to me!!!
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Chanchit: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
She's surely on an xpensive medication, I can see it through her eye.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by BabyMustYarn(f): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
U speak frm xperience abi?
Rooneyboy:

No be sickness, she was s*x starved, conji na bad thing. grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by brummell: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
Sodom and Gomora is coming back again
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by abiL(f): 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Why is every case the result of mental illness with these white people?

nonsense.

Some (small minority) of people detained under the mental health act have displayed similar behaviour to what this woman did.

One of the patients I work with has been caught having sèx with a horse in more than one occasion.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Ejine(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
Double post..
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by movein: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
If it is a Dog that will make you happy.. GO FOR IT in Lola Alao's voice grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Rooneyboy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ejiné: The second I saw the title, I knew it had to be a white woman. These people are decadent creatures with no sense of humanity. And to cap it up, they all have ugly pig-like skin, so it's no surprise they act like beasts of the wild deep down.

And these are people some so-called researchers consider "the most desirable"?

Abeg, I no fit laugh this evening.

common stop that rubbish, blacks also do same, though in secret.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Why is every case the result of mental illness with these white people?

nonsense.

There are also stupid things done by black people.... Pls drop that 'white people' phrase next time.... I remember a black dude from USA having sex with a dog..
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
THAT DOG CAN BENCH PRESS 300 POUNDS
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by ijawkid(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
Soon some persons(gay advocates) would run around saying some persons are born that way......to be intimate with animals............let them arrest her...she's suppose to be in cage where animals are kept.........because she has definitely become one.....
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Tracygold(f): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked :Oº°˚˚°ºh my G☺̸̨̨̨̩̥D!dis is disgusting,she is really mentally sick even to d extend she don't know her name
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by igbsam(m): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by vanstanzy(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
the_ripper: Only oyibos dey get dis kind strange urge.

Not only Oyibos' do beastiality, even Africans too. Talking about strange urges, are Homosexuality and Lesbianism not

strange, evil urges? And these traits are found amongst some possessed Africans as well. Evil, begets Strangeness, and

Evil is everywhere.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by greatgod2012(f): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
I will suggest a mental (brain) check-up for d young woman, there is every possibility for her to be insane.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
Reminds me of a thief who, on realising he has been caught while stealing a car tire, removed all his cloths, claiming he is mad.

They should tell it to the marines.

Na konji cause am. QED
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Poor dog!
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
ijawkid: Soon some persons(gay advocates) would run around saying some persons are born that way......to be intimate with animals............let them arrest her...she's suppose to be in cage where animals are kept.........because she has definitely become one.....
grin grin SAMUEL JACKSON WILL BE HER CAGE MASTER
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
disgusting!!
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Ejine(m): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
Rooneyboy:

common stop that rubbish, blacks also do same, though in secret.

Guy! White people even have errrotic books based on beastiality. You want me to post the links?
Most of the black people who engage in that nonsense only do it out some voodoo ritual they have to perform; not intimate thirst!
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Rooneyboy(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
BabyMustYarn: U speak frm xperience abi?

No dear, it is what I know most ladies indulge in, be u white, blue, pink, purple. etc

Conji knows no race or tribe grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Mavor: 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ejiné:

Of course she had to be "under the influence of drugs", because she's white. But when it's a black person, he/she is a full-time beast.

A white man walks into a cinema, armed to the teeth with machine guns and grenades, and opens fire on unsuspecting victims in what CLEARLY is a pre-meditated mass murder, and he's taken to a psych ward.
Tyrone, on the other hand, tries to steal your car stereo and he's sent straight to jail, where Bubba will widen his asss.

God is watching you.
Lol!!! grin So true. Bubba sure likes black a$$!!! LMAO!!!
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by huninaija(f): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
What a s.ex.u.a.l deviant!

Cave man like behavior...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! / How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.