Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog (38026 Views)

Woman Arrested For Trying To Kill Boyfriend With Her Big bosoms(photo) / 46-year-old Mother Jailed For Being Intimate With Teenage Boys / Oh My God: A Woman's Private Part Disappears After Intimate With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Mavor: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
informatix: meth or extacy in action.
Most likely meth. That $hit ages someone fast!!!
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
EJINE ITS TIME FOR YOU TO LEAVE AMERICA. THE PLACE IS MENTALLY TORTURING YOU grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Ejine(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by posthidden: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
huni_naija: Cave man like behavior...
I disagree. This is not a caveman's behavior. This woman has mental problems. No human being in their right mind would engage in this---as you aptly stated---sexuàl deviancy.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Rooneyboy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
greatgod2012: I will suggest a mental (brain) check-up for d young woman, there is every possibility for her to be insane.

Na blacks holy pass grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by pholusac: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
useless girl, she mentally ill
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
One Lucky Dawg
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
jbrodaly:
Una no dey tire for end time matter?I believe say u don write dat comment reach 20 times.
WETIN COME DEY PINCH YOU NA!? ABI YOU WANT MAKE SOMEBODI ASK YOU WEDA E CONCERN YOU?
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Rooneyboy(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ejiné:

Guy! White people even have errrotic books based on beastiality. You want me to post the links?
Most of the black people who engage in that nonsense only do it out some voodoo ritual they have to perform; not intimate thirst!

And what were u looking for b4 u found urself in that site grin grin grin

Need answers sweetheart cheesy
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
Her action is not different from being a Gay.They are all the same.Nonsense
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by dapsonlou(m): 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
see that dog chest, he go last 7rounds smiley
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
I hope she didn't killed that poor dog. cry cry cry cry
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Sxsells: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
Na so HIV start oo...
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by khun007(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
Women nd sex undecided
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
That's how they introduce diseases into the human race.idiotic white fo.ols
Na so them carry HIV from beast give us.she don dey find new one to introduce

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Krinel(f): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=i luv to.to die][color=#006600]shocked Iyemeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Abeg, make una send the woman to life imprisonment. As i dey like this, i dey vex. Crucify dem, crucify dem:/

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Klinee: 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
posthidden:

You are an ìdiot. In the case of gays, there is something called CONSENT. A dog cannot give its consent to a human, so this is called abuse. In the case of gays, they are hurting no one. In this case, the dog is being harmed. Please join us in the 21st century and leave your backward mentality behind.
mu.mu both of dem were strange and evil.gay is even worse dan because we can consider beastility as madnes.bt 4 gay-is evil because hw can u hv d ability 2 look 4 ur felo men wen women ar dia 4 u.gay is demonic. so shut up ur mouth
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by jmoore(m): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
why are they not arresting homosexuals? Homosexuality + Bestiality = Insanity
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Ejine(m): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
Rooneyboy:

And what were u looking for b4 u found urself in that site grin grin grin

Need answers sweetheart cheesy

I was searching for quality dog biscuits for my neighbor's puppy... I swear! lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by MrHacker(m): 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
Π@$S:
see how the dog dey smile
haha guy you funny oh[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
Eww disgusting! Gosh some people are sooo sick.. Eww I can't even fully imagine it.. Gosh! Gosh! I'm sooo disgusted. *pukes 5times*.. Ewwwwwwwwwww ! Omg I wish I didn't even see this topic, now I can't stop visualising sad
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Rooneyboy(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ejiné:

I was searching for quality dog biscuits for my neighbor's puppy... I swear! lipsrsealed

hmmmmmm !!!!

Lemme just try to believe u. cheesy
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
jmoore: why are they not arresting homosexuals? Homosexuality + Bestiality = Insanity

Please that is a wrong suggestion. Homosexuality and animal sex/animal abuse are two different things on two different levels. The fact that you're even comparing them alike makes me wonder what village nursery school you dropped out from.. I'd seriously like for that school to be closed down. Please resist the urge to advertise your low IQ. Biko oooo. Thanks dear smiley
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by iluvtotodie(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by jmoore(m): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
Amaaskia:

Please that is a wrong suggestion. Homosexuality and animal sex/animal abuse are two different things on two different levels. The fact that you're even comparing them alike makes me wonder what village nursery school you dropped out from.. I'd seriously like for that school to be closed down. Please resist the urge to advertise your low IQ. Biko oooo. Thanks dear smiley

Gay advocate please park well, even he-goats don't mate with he-goats. Homosexuality is insanity!!
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Opoki(m): 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
freemon50: She looks xoxo sick in the brain!!! I guess she is suffering 4rm Gumboriamatasha elephantiasis I - U can refer her to me!!!She looks xoxo sick in the brain!!! I guess she is suffering 4rm Gumboriamatasha elephantiasis I - U can refer her to me!!!She looks xoxo sick in the brain!!! I guess she is suffering 4rm Gumboriamatasha elephantiasis I - U can refer her to me!!!
So d@ u can dispini her with your strapon.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
That babe need psychiatric care embarassedThat babe need psychiatric care
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
jmoore:

Gay advocate please park well, even he-goats don't mate with he-goats. Homosexuality is insanity!!

Point of correction, I am NOT a gay advocate. I love men, I can't possibly ever be attracted to my fellow woman. Homosexuality is NOT insanity, its simply a choice/lifestyle. Heck some times its inborn, okay? You know I'm not gonna type plenty cause I just fixed my lovely nails- uh huh.. I definitely don't wanna hurt my fingers. Its your lucky day sweetie :|
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Rooneyboy(m): 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
Amaaskia:

Point of correction, I am NOT a gay advocate. I love men, I can't possibly ever be attracted to my fellow woman. Homosexuality is NOT insanity, its simply a choice/lifestyle. Heck some times its inborn, okay? You know I'm not gonna type plenty cause I just fixed my lovely nails- uh huh.. I definitely don't wanna hurt my fingers. Its your lucky day sweetie :|

Pls spare me that inborn tales, imagine the rubbish u are spewing on here.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by jmoore(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
Amaaskia:

Homosexuality is NOT insanity, its simply a choice/lifestyle. Heck some times its inborn, okay?

smh. Bestiality is a choice too. The evil days are not over, just like gay rights bestial rights will come in the future.

These things are out of the natural order, homosexuality and bestiality are wrong!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! / How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.