Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog (38022 Views)

Woman Arrested For Trying To Kill Boyfriend With Her Big bosoms(photo) / 46-year-old Mother Jailed For Being Intimate With Teenage Boys / Oh My God: A Woman's Private Part Disappears After Intimate With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Goldie20: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
Caracta: And why is the dog opening its mouth? Was it räpêd?

grin grin lmfaooooo
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by ijawkid(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
posthidden:

You are an ìdiot. In the case of gays, there is something called CONSENT. A dog cannot give its consent to a human, so this is called abuse. In the case of gays, they are hurting no one. In this case, the dog is being harmed. Please join us in the 21st century and leave your backward mentality behind.

Consent right??....consent is not where I'm heading at........if you had read my comments well I quoted one of the silly reasons why some gay advocates would go all out to support the lubricious act of homosexuality and lesbianism.......is it natural that persons who are of the same sex be intimate??.......I just told you what you and your ilks would say in the 22nd century just to wallow in self gratification.........you would carry placards clamoring for the lagalization of bestiality very soon...........I won't be surprised if you're one heck of a GAY.........rubbish.!!!!........
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by ijawkid(m): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin SAMUEL JACKSON WILL BE HER CAGE MASTER

Lmao.....exactly......
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by CeCeBillz(f): 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
Murderer!!!
Caracta: And why is the dog opening its mouth? Was it räpêd?
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by YorubaOmoge: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
abiL:

Some (small minority) of people detained under the mental health act have displayed similar behaviour to what this woman did.

One of the patients I work with has been caught having sèx with a horse in more than one occasion.

Not saying it's impossible. It's just that whites tend to blame any abberant actions done by whites on mental illness. They never take accountability for their actions.
If na black person, dem go say na menace to society.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by touchmeder: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
nedu2000: She looks like a junky

Thats right you see the open sores on her face. thats the proof
poor dog sad
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
No surprise.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by kwhiz(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
pompori king: Dah Dog go sabi floba well oooh...see as d dog be like sey e dey gym
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
pDude: Crackhead biatch. What do you expect?

Lol
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by JamesLucia: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
but come o, d dog gallant o

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Klinee: 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
Amaaskia:

Point of correction, I am NOT a gay advocate. I love men, I can't possibly ever be attracted to my fellow woman. Homosexuality is NOT insanity, its simply a choice/lifestyle. Heck some times its inborn, okay? You know I'm not gonna type plenty cause I just fixed my lovely nails- uh huh.. I definitely don't wanna hurt my fingers. Its your lucky day sweetie :|
if u ar a homosexual u want dem 2 kill beastitials and allow u abi. Madnes both of dem is completely insanity. Point of correct nobody is inborn as a gay.both were madnes

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by CeCeBillz(f): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
angry grin embarassed[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Ezekiah1977(m): 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
If you look at the girl very well, you will see she is very sick and abadoned by her relatives. She needs to be treated well with total delieverance.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Vivipop(f): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mega eeeewwwww!!! #pukes#
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by mykh01(m): 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
Opoki: The police should be charge with "unauthorized spying" wink
Besides, is that not pitt Bull/Pitch bull?
lolz u fit do am 2 abi
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by porka: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
They will soon discover a part of "their brain" that is responsible for the urge to have s e x with animals.

Then they will push for marriage equality with dogs and other animals.

Watch!

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by porka: 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
Amaaskia:

Please that is a wrong suggestion. Homosexuality and animal sex/animal abuse are two different things on two different levels. The fact that you're even comparing them alike makes me wonder what village nursery school you dropped out from.. I'd seriously like for that school to be closed down. Please resist the urge to advertise your low IQ. Biko oooo. Thanks dear smiley

lol... You didn't tell us the difference though.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Symphony007: 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
naffysa: End time don dey near
if i had 10 naira for everytime i've heard this on nairaland, i'll be richer than waren buffet.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
if she wanted sex that bad........become a prostitute
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
The girl is insane by merely looking at her. I have seen videos of Nigerians in Nigeria doing worse with clear minds. Don't say it is not happening in your society.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by TUMIC(m): 12:00am On Feb 23, 2013
Yet some people here who are even worse than this woman in promiscuity are even having a field day abusing her.
Because them never catch UNA.
She needs Help Period and not curses.
BUT THIS DOG SELF COME THEY SMILE LIKE SAY HIM DON WIN LOTERY.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 23, 2013
vanstanzy: Is this a joke of some sort. I tot bestiality was allowed in the Western world, especially US. undecided undecided undecided

I guess bestiality is only legal in some jurisdictions, not all.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by jose077(m): 12:27am On Feb 23, 2013
once upon a time homosexuals were seen as sexually disoriented, but now they are fighting to legalize it even in churches. This generation will come to a time when beastialist will push for there animalistic tendency to be legalized too. Humans have lost it totally with this issue of freedom of everything, an institution without dos and don't is waiting to fall tragically. This freedom of everything we preach will lead us to a level where animals will be better compare to humans, may God help restore sanity to us or we are heading for doom.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by reallife3(m): 12:29am On Feb 23, 2013
this is serious o, na only God go judge mankind
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 23, 2013
jose_077: once upon a time homosexuals were seen as sexually disoriented, but now they are fighting to legalize it even in churches. This generation will come to a time when beastialist will push for there animalistic tendency to be legalized too. Humans have lost it totally with this issue of freedom of everything, an institution without dos and don't is waiting to fall tragically. This freedom of everything we preach will lead us to a level where animals will be better compare to humans, may God help restore sanity to us or we are heading for doom.
What sense have you made with this comment? The girl agreed to be mentally sick than being seen as sexually disoriented by the society. You seem to be acting as if your society is better.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by abiL(f): 1:25am On Feb 23, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Not saying it's impossible. It's just that whites tend to blame any abberant actions done by whites on mental illness. They never take accountability for their actions.
If na black person, dem go say na menace to society.

True.

If they don't blame it on mental illness, they blame it on their parents/ upbringing. Some of them do not want to accept responsibility for their actions.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by victorD3: 3:49am On Feb 23, 2013
Conji
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Hardfact: 6:14am On Feb 23, 2013
Wouldnt 'right' (or rather wrong) activitists argue too, she's free to do with her body whateva she pleases? Isnt it no longer a free world?
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by ceejayluv(m): 6:17am On Feb 23, 2013
jammyng: we no go tire bro because na true cool
Bull$hit.... This world still got a couple of millions of years at least....
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by tempo1(m): 6:56am On Feb 23, 2013
THE SEX SWEET THE DOG PASS THE FINE GAL O,SEE AS THE DOG THE SMILE WHY THE GAL THE TITE FACE.BUT ITS STIL BETTER PAS OUR 9JA LADYS WEY THE DO AM FINISH AND DIE WITH A STAINED NAME TO THEIR FAMILY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / U're Doing It Wrong !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.