Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Has Anyone Shopped On Www.asos.com? How Genuine Is It?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Anyone Shopped On Www.asos.com? How Genuine Is It?? (10436 Views)

2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Shopped On Www.asos.com? How Genuine Is It?? by barlery: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hi everyone, i recently bought an item from www.asos.com, it was supposed to have been delivered latest today. but till now i have not received my package yet. I will like to know if any nairalander has experienced this kind of thing before from this particular site and if so did he/she finally get their package? Please kind replies will be appreciated as i am beginning to think i have been defrauded... cry sad
Re: Has Anyone Shopped On Www.asos.com? How Genuine Is It?? by dagreen14: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
Genuine website...check your local post office and make sure you have provided them the correct address ...
Re: Has Anyone Shopped On Www.asos.com? How Genuine Is It?? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Re: Has Anyone Shopped On Www.asos.com? How Genuine Is It?? by Spidyy: 2:45am On Feb 23, 2013
Very Genuine no cause fir panick.
Re: Has Anyone Shopped On Www.asos.com? How Genuine Is It?? by barlery: 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hi All, Just to let u know that till now this order i complained about i still havent gotten it. Even till now they said i should wait 9 working days after my first complaint, today the 9working days will expire and i still dont even have any clue as to where my package is. I think we all have to beware of that fucking site...mcheeew! asos oshi...
Re: Has Anyone Shopped On Www.asos.com? How Genuine Is It?? by Dedayo: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
Re: Has Anyone Shopped On Www.asos.com? How Genuine Is It?? by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2013
I also ordered from Asos and I am yet to get my delivery,i don't understand what is happening with them o, and I don't even know the post office to go to
Re: Has Anyone Shopped On Www.asos.com? How Genuine Is It?? by mitchyy(f): 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
kim k's girl:
I also ordered from Asos and I am yet to get my delivery,i don't understand what is happening with them o, and I don't even know the post office to go to

My friend is having same issue. They said the parcel has been held in customs. Which customs? They don't know. He doesn't even know where to check and I was the one who recommended asos o
Re: Has Anyone Shopped On Www.asos.com? How Genuine Is It?? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2013
mitchyy:

My friend is having same issue. They said the parcel has been held in customs. Which customs? They don't know. He doesn't even know where to check and I was the one who recommended asos o

Sup pls I got some tins from Asos also...but a guy just dropped a funny note without address or phone no. Hw cn I get in touch with their agent in Naija?
Re: Has Anyone Shopped On Www.asos.com? How Genuine Is It?? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2013
I got my asos goods from the nearest post office which ws in Surulere..Asos promised to deliver 10 working days (shipping). They kept to their word
Re: Has Anyone Shopped On Www.asos.com? How Genuine Is It?? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
The post office delivered a receipt kinda like paper to me and told me to present it at the post office to collect my stuff from Asos, since august, so i'll go there on Monday sha.
Re: Has Anyone Shopped On Www.asos.com? How Genuine Is It?? by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2013
I got my parcel from the post office, I love the quality of their clothes, I think it's better to use express shipping so it comes directly to ur home address
Re: Has Anyone Shopped On Www.asos.com? How Genuine Is It?? by Wizapersona: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
I have only tried to ship stuff into Nigeria from ASOS once. It was not an entirely bad experience, thanks to their good customer service, but it did not turn out as good as I'd hoped for.

The order did not arrive at the specified date. And in fact, it did not arrive, even over 4 months after the expected delivery date. So, with little hope, I got across to ASOS customer service (via em-mail), and within a few hours, they had responded to me and processed a refund for my unfulfilled order.

Since then though (despite getting a refund and a discount coupon), I have not tried to make another order due to the negative experience. I am looking for someone who has made several successfully delivered orders from ASOS to Nigeria to give me fail-safe tips on shopping successfully on ASOS from Nigeria (directly). Kindly hit me up on zifahblogs@gmail.com, if you care to help.
Re: Has Anyone Shopped On Www.asos.com? How Genuine Is It?? by chikkaobi(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2016
Chumaco:

This thread was sleeping jejeli. You come wake am. You wicked o Bros!
Re: Has Anyone Shopped On Www.asos.com? How Genuine Is It?? by GETTOOTHED: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2016
They have nice collection of clothes. However, I have never shopping from their website. For buying new design T-Shirts just click on our website...
http://gettoothed.com.au/

(1) (Reply)

The World's Most Expensive Marijuana / A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today / Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.