Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Kasala - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kasala (12113 Views)

Kasala Don Burst Oooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kasala by zubike01(m): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2013
**** DELETED BY AURTHOR ******

1 Like

Re: Kasala by zubike01(m): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
****DELETED BY AURTHOR****

1 Like

Re: Kasala by zubike01(m): 6:41am On Aug 02, 2013
feedback... feedback... oh! Let me know your opinions.
Re: Kasala by arabanibaba: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
this is so cool and i enjoy it so much i just consult the oracle and your ifa name shall be oworinsogbe
Re: Kasala by Clemzy16(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Lovely story it is. . .
Definately a front page material. Let's call on the MOD's in this section to move this to the front page.
Re: Kasala by zubike01(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
arabanibaba: this is so cool and i enjoy it so much i just consult the oracle and your ifa name shall be oworinsogbe

Lol no be small thing oh. Owonrin Sogbe The Odu of Ogbesowonrin talks about the evils of retaliation and how this doesn't solve any problem. Wash your Ori with omi tutu(cool water). I am happy you enjoyed the story.

Clemzy16: Lovely story it is. . .
Definately a front page material. Let's call on the MOD's in this section to move this to the front page.

Thanks clemzy you always had my back. If you really want to endorse the story for front page then go ahead thats the link for that https://www.nairaland.com/1210134/endorse-topics-make-frontpage/12
Re: Kasala by DNA1(f): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
Interesting story...waiting 4 ur next book....u av really inspired me to complete d book i started several years ago.....

But d epilogue seemed as if u RUSHED it...
Besides why did u kill our dear Nike and Tunde..
Waiting for your reply.

1 Like

Re: Kasala by zubike01(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
DNA1: Interesting story...waiting 4 ur next book....u av really inspired me to complete d book i started several years ago.....

But d epilogue seemed as if u RUSHED it...
Besides why did u kill our dear Nike and Tunde..
Waiting for your reply.

Thanks DNA i hope to read the story i inspired you to complete.

An epilogue is usually just used to bring closure to a story. It helps reveal the faith of a character after all the events that occured in the story.It shouldn't be expected to take thesame form as the main chapters of the story.

I didn't kill NIke and Tunde the story said nothing is really known all we have is speculations all we are sure of is that she had a son. We can't confirm if they died or just decided to go their separate ways and leave their son in an orphanage. Its a tragedy dear...smiley

Hugs hugs hugs grin smiley kiss
Re: Kasala by DNA1(f): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
zubike01:

Thanks DNA i hope to read the story i inspired you to complete.

An epilogue is usually just used to bring closure to a story. It helps reveal the faith of a character after all the events that occured in the story.It shouldn't be expected to take thesame form as the main chapters of the story.

I didn't kill NIke and Tunde the story said nothing is really known all we have is speculations all we are sure of is that she had a son. We can't confirm if they died or just decided to go their separate ways and leave their son in an orphanage. Its a tragedy dear...smiley

Hugs hugs hugs grin smiley kiss

ah! Tragedy ke.
Biko Zuby do something for your numba one fan na....why did u allow ogunshola and princess to live happily ever after, and then u are leaving tunde and nike just like that! No oooo.....no be so ooo.....try adjust am abeg...
Re: Kasala by zubike01(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
DNA1:

ah! Tragedy ke.
Biko Zuby do something for your numba one fan na....why did u allow ogunshola and princess to live happily ever after, and then u are leaving tunde and nike just like that! No oooo.....no be so ooo.....try adjust am abeg...

DNA my number one fan. How would you have preferred it to end? Remember the curse can't be broken she has accepted it. If you can Come up with some creative suggestion that would prevent Nike and Tunde from dying but ensure that their son still grows up an Orphan.Then i would be willing to tweak it a little. Ok.... cool
Re: Kasala by Ladywilyms(f): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
Woah! This is really a nice job
Though d part of d yoruba history n its culture was smhw getting me bored bt its really a great one

zubike01:

DNA my number one fan. How would you have preferred it to end? Remember the curse can't be broken she has accepted it. If you can Come up with some creative suggestion that would prevent Nike and Tunde from dying but ensure that their son still grows up an Orphan.Then i would be willing to tweak it a little. Ok.... cool
wat abt getting a powerful man of God 2 pray n break d curse then live happily?
Re: Kasala by zubike01(m): 2:03am On Aug 03, 2013
Thanks................ Its good you could get pass the boredom and still enjoy the story.
Ladywilyms: Woah! This is really a nice job
wat abt getting a powerful man of God 2 pray n break d curse then live happily?

Nike is a Santeras a divinity i find it hard that she would choose to walk that path after her encounter in Valley of flames ministry. Tunde is a thief with no respect for religion, culture and human life. i didn't think it would be fair for him to have a happy ending. Never the less getting a power man of God to break the curse would make all the suspense meaningless. The joy of suspense is the inability to predict what comes next.
Re: Kasala by DNA1(f): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2013
zubike01:
Nike is a Santeras a divinity i find it hard that she would choose to walk that path after her encounter in Valley of flames ministry. Tunde is a thief with no respect for religion, culture and human life. i didn't think it would be fair for him to have a happy ending. Never the less getting a power man of God to break the curse would make all the suspense meaningless. The joy of suspense is the inability to predict what comes next.

hahaha, Zuby is dat wot u think?
The suspense in this story is already strong..... So nothing can water it down....Let me show u something....

Dis is not the way the story came across to me, and i'm sure, one or two of ur readers will agree....
Firstly, u portrayed Nike as a fighter, and if anyone should have a happy ending after all the trouble, it's her. Seriously she has to be delivered from the curse.
Secondly, u portrayed Tunde as a criminal that was ready to start a new life, but it could still make sense to make the curse kill him, if you really want a tragedy.
As for ogunshola, he ought to have died since he FAILED his mission.
And the son of tunde and nike can always be put in an orphanage, so that nike can start a new life.
Infact if u want to end the story in such a way that u can write part two, then u should make the child inherit some part of the curse.

I hope this helps, as a writer i know the two most difficult parts to adjust in stories are the beginning and the end.... So i'm not suggesting you change the ending, I'm just registering my ideas....it might help u in ur next story or something.... # just thinking.#
Re: Kasala by zubike01(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2013
DNA1:

The suspense in this story is already strong..... So nothing can water it down....Let me show u something....

Dis is not the way the story came across to me, and i'm sure, one or two of ur readers will agree....
Firstly, u portrayed Nike as a fighter, and if anyone should have a happy ending after all the trouble, it's her. Seriously she has to be delivered from the curse.
Secondly, u portrayed Tunde as a criminal that was ready to start a new life, but it could still make sense to make the curse kill him, if you really want a tragedy.
And the son of tunde and nike can always be put in an orphanage, so that nike can start a new life.
Infact if u want to end the story in such a way that u can write part two, then u should make the child inherit some part of the curse.

I hope this helps, as a writer i know the two most difficult parts to adjust in stories are the beginning and the end.... So i'm not suggesting you change the ending, I'm just registering my ideas....it might help u in ur next story or something.... # just thinking.#

Good Point DNa1 I would give Nike a happy ending. Tunde is screwed lol I see your point.
Re: Kasala by zubike01(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2013
DNA1:

Good Point DNa1 I would give Nike a happy ending. Tunde is screwed lol.She would live happily ever after as the great Santeras. Ogunshola is my guy oh.
Re: Kasala by Clemzy16(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2013
DNA1:

hmmm... I so so AGREE with you. *hides my face*
Re: Kasala by zubike01(m): 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
Clemzy16: hmmm... I so so AGREE with you. *hides my face*

lol hide or no hide i see you grin
Re: Kasala by Clemzy16(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2013
zubike01:

lol hide or no hide i see you grin
Re: Kasala by zubike01(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
check out my new post "Scribbles from my note book" .https://www.nairaland.com/1405144/scribbles-note-book-collection-short
Re: Kasala by Ormorlehwah(f): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
Wow! Dix is a gr8 job. Tanx we appreciate dis. Short verses bt mighty.
Re: Kasala by zubike01(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ormorlehwah: Wow! Dix is a gr8 job. Tanx we appreciate dis. Short verses bt mighty.
UW
Re: Kasala by Dyoungstar: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
zubike01:

Thanks the young star didn'tt know anyone was reading it thats why i stopped would update it for you.

Am waiting for this story to continue and finish....Pls OP come oooo
Re: Kasala by zubike01(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2016
Deep in the heart of Oshogbo Kingdom, a secret century old, evidence in a single statue is on the verge of being exposed. A secret so dangerous it could shake the foundation of Yoruba history. After a struggle with an elderly woman, a young girl becomes the victim of a curse that threatens to destroy her life and those of the ones she loves. Her only salvation lies in a statue. She joins forces with an art thief who is on the run from guards of The Lodge. A secret society; whose members are willing to sacrifice their lives in order to retrieve this statue and protect their secret. In a breathless race through the streets of Lagos, and a face-off with a deadly soldier, intent on a mission from which he cannot fail. A soldier on a mission, but also locked in a desire to be with the woman he loves. He must not return without the statue, he cannot lose his woman. Missions, aspirations, desires, emotions collide in this exhilarating tale, a blend of restless adventure, historical intrigue, mythological genius and romance. Kasala is a fascinating thriller, full of surprises, loaded with suspense at every twist … till its unpredictable end!

Now available for purchase:
https://www.amazon.com/Kasala-Curse-Azubike-Akinsowom-Ahubelen/dp/1533388725/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476688121&sr=8-1&keywords=kasala+azubike
https://www.amazon.com/KASALA-Curse-AZUBIKE-AHUBELEM-ebook/dp/B01L5OZ568

Re: Kasala by zubike01(m): 7:13am On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Kasala by zubike01(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
visit here for more www.dontjoin.org

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diary Of A Condom / Ajayi And His Tenants / History Of Igboland And Origin Of Onicha Ado By Ikechukwu Ayo Aduba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.