Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! (3720 Views)

I Am Tired Looking For A Job, Please Help! / Am Going To Die If I Don;t Get A Job, Please Help A Brother. / Gnld Network Marketing Opportunity Please Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 10:55am On Mar 17, 2008
Opportunity as a network marketer is available, no pre-qualifications are necessary, but if you have people relations skills it is a definite advantage. Interested applicants should send their CV to marketingpotentials@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 11:45am On Mar 17, 2008
If you want to chat so i can explain to you personally how it works, you can always meet me online through yahoo messenger, my id is leochrisunlimited@yahoo.com and i will be online everyday from 4pm to 10pm.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 8:34am On Mar 18, 2008
I need your opinion on this, what do you think about GNLD? All opinions are appreciated.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2008
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2008
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2008
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2008
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2008
i am online through out to night in case any one has any questions that they want to ask me directly.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2008
There is an untapped source of income that is virtually in front of us but we fail to realize this, this is in the form of network marketing, though people shy away from it because of the risks involved, but GNLD is risk free and has been around for 50 years and still waxing strong.

GNLD products are based on nature and backed by science that is the secret to the success of GNLD and i am inviting you to join this interesting opportunity to achieve financial independence and dreams in life, now the question is : will you take the offer that i am giving to you?

Have a look at the GNLD site www.gnld.com and click on the start your own business link for you to have an idea of what GNLD is all about, then when you are through you can the go through the attachment to see how GNLD works for you.

If you are interested then contact me on marketingpotential@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2008
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2008
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2008
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2008
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2008
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by gbtee(f): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2008
You are on your own guy,

thnx though
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2008
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by maileby(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2008
cook_kyle na by force?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2008
thanks bro, i really appreciate your opinions, i know that this opportunity is not for everybody and it is not by force, I believe it is for people who want to make a difference in their lives because i have seen people who it has worked for, if it worked for them it can work for me and it is working for me in a big way, i am just exteneding this opportunity to those who need it, but i appreciate your concern.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2008
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2008
Happy Easter People!
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2008
Happy Easter
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2008
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by mylittle: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2008
really how does it work?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2008
It works like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2008
It works like this. (view attached message). for more information contact me on marketingpotentials@yahoo.com

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2008
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2008
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 11:14am On Apr 05, 2008
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by niyopumpy(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2008
Thee is increasing demand for CISA and ITIL certified persons in Banking, oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Telecoms and other industries.
For CISA and ITIL dumps and study materials you may call 08055449309 or send a mail to compolany@yahoo.com.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2008
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2008
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! by coolkyle(m): 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2008

(1) (2) (Reply)

JOB VACANCIES Now Available At Osun State University Aka UNIOSUN / Fresh Graduates Wanted ! / Diamond Bank Interview Procedure Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.