Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride (3938 Views)

This is the Best Pre Wedding Picture Style I Have Ever Seen. / Tiniest Bride Has Her Dream Wedding With Her Over 6ft Tall Groom. / Why Do Short & Smallish Men Love To Marry Very Tall And Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
awwwww, this gats to be really real, authentic. How she take manage reach up, steal im heart? Not to talk of the 'You may kiss your bride" part. grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/photo-of-day-most-amazing-wedding.html

1 Like

Re: Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride by tunde55(m): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
Na how dis couple wan take kiss?na wa o.
Re: Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride by Gbongbonosi(f): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
FlirtyKaren: awwwww, this gats to be really real, authentic. How she take manage reach up, steal im heart? Not to talk of the 'You may kiss your bride" part. grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/photo-of-day-most-amazing-wedding.html
is that your brother?happy married life
Re: Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
Haha! Are you sure this isn't a scene from a nollywood flip? grin
Re: Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
This is the opposite of Aki and Nneoma grin
Re: Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride by FineBro(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
Love is BLIND Tall
Re: Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
Shes finer than him. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride by Acidosis(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
Love is indeed BLIND...
Re: Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
reminds me of my parents
grin
Re: Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
~vicky~:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
reminds me of my parents
grin

Hmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked who is the tall and who is the short one? grin
Re: Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
~vicky~:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
reminds me of my parents
grin
hehe! I guess your dad is the tall one while your mama is the... grin
Re: Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
reminds me of a wedding I saw on TV...the groom was 6'9 while the bride was 4'9..

the you-may-kiss-the-bride part was so funny, I think he knelt down...
Re: Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride by tpia5: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
what is you people's fixation with marriage/wedding.

@ thread starter.

are the people in the photos your slaves?

just wondering.
Re: Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
Some tall girls go dey vex for dis one O grin
Aas in, if all the shorty carry their giants commot market na who go kon remain for dem?

No maatter how much a tall girl might deny this, this is something that is always at the back of her mind when she sees things like this.
Re: Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride by ThatNaijaGirl(f): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
i think it's really cute <3 i hope their love lats!
Re: Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2013
Re: Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride by cindyrella(f): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2013
apocalypse: The person wey do that suit no try at all
Lmao! Na only the suit you see?

@op
If I attend this kind wedding, na only u may kiss your bride part I go wan see grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You / Donald Trump "To Ban" Prophet TB Joshua From America Over False Prophecy / If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.