Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra (12004 Views)

Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] / INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) / Types Of Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra by trendystuf(f): 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
Is this a new fashion trend? Guys do you consider this sexy?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/02/crazy-girl-goes-shopping-without-bra.html

Re: Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra by bedford101(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
lipsrsealed OUTRAGEOUS, this is far out of it,
Re: Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
Two calabashes of palmwine*****aint sexy#mtchew
Re: Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra by Sissy3(f): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
dear lawd embarassed embarassed
Re: Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra by joyli: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
Who are u attracting? Silly goat!

1 Like

Re: Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
SMH, and this kind girl go want make man love am, abi? Oloshi
Re: Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra by specialguest(f): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
Cheap s.lut seeking for local attention. She should have gone shopping with pant instead. By the way she doeznt look Nigerian o so please guys dont use this as a medium to bash Nija ladies
Re: Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra by tjskii(f): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
Methinks she was just trying out lingerie to buy,before someone got hold of d pic and gave it a misleading title undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra by StateOfMind: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra by VOfficialR(m): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
I really don't know if i should say my mind but...
The few things i noticed about this picture and people's comments are:

1. Hypocrisy of the highest order: ample proportion of girls complaining about this are subconsciously wishing the society can accept it.
2. Talking about societal acceptance, what's difference between wearing this here and ordinary towels to fetch water from the river in village?
3. Their is nothing special or new about what she did, the only problem is the fact that dull people nowadays have access to smartphones
4. and wait... the western culture we copy started being naked in Public way back as 70s (do your research [central Europe as my sample space] ), they are done talking about things like these... they now think about their picture and plan our future to build theirs...
5. They came to us, stole our cultural heritages and replaced it with religion
6. After realizing that we have started coming together, they hypnotized us with fighting against one another in the name of that religion
7. In the next 100 years, if things continue like this (not being focused) we'll continue being behind...

With all oooouuuuuurrrr moral values, we are still behind, wtf?

before being idiotically critical, please... think, think, think.... Without corporation, there can never be development- we haven't even started thinking about corporation....

1 Like

Re: Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra by tjskii(f): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2013
Hian o undecided
Re: Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra by olukemiyemi: 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
@V_official:

What's really the point of your comment as it relates to the picture posted above and Nigerian's economic development. That it's acceptable for a 3 year old to see an older woman in the streets dressed this way? Are we backward because we don't approve of people roaming our streets Unclad? Some communities in Nigeria never used to wear any clothes at all, exchanged wives, kill twins among other things before civilisation. Should those communities continue like that because some westerners have come to 'steal' the valuable tradition and now have Unclad beaches and exchange spouses to help their perverted minds. China and Japan are where they are today because they retained core values of their culture and took on board what was beneficial to their economic development from the west
Re: Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 01, 2013
tjskii: Methinks she was just trying out lingerie to buy,before someone got hold of d pic and gave it a misleading title undecided

I think so too
Re: Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra by TriniCrystal: 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
How do i use this site. Im from Trinidad and i'll really like to make some friends.

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Can Sew Like A Professional! / Meet The Most Handsome Man In The World / Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.