Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

23-yr-old Stripper Exposes B00bs To Increase Twitter Fans (PICTURED) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 23-yr-old Stripper Exposes B00bs To Increase Twitter Fans (PICTURED) (6578 Views)

Miley Cyrus Exposes Tip On Instagram / Yams Looking Like Humans Allegedly Found In Minna,Nigeria(Pictured) / 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23-yr-old Stripper Exposes B00bs To Increase Twitter Fans (PICTURED) by obynocj(m): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
23-year-old Chelsea Ferguson has amassed over a grand 351,000 followers on twitter by showing off her boobs on the social networking site...

She had first promised to carry out the act if she could reach 1,000 followers and since then the number has taken flight.

Chelsea, who was working at a strip joint in Leeds, now gets bookings to appear at bars and nightclubs up and down the country.

She said: "In the space of two or three months everything just spiralled.

Word spread, everyone wanted to see more so I kept posting photographs and started doing stuff for Nuts magazines and that sort of thing."

She added: "I don’t want to say I’m a celebrity. But people know me, people pay to see me and people pay for my merchandise.

I don’t have any idols, but I look at what Jordan has done and how she’s built an empire for herself, I’d like to think I can model my career like that." Viewer discretion is advised

She even made a batch of T-shirts with her face printed on which sold out in a matter of hours. Feeling modest about it, she explained:

"I don’t want to say I’m a celebrity. But people know me, people pay to see me and people pay for my merchandise.

I don’t have any idols, but I look at what Jordan has done and how she’s built an empire for herself, I’d like to think I can model my career like that."
source http://revealzone..com/2013/02/23-yr-old-stripper-exposes-b00bs-to.html

Re: 23-yr-old Stripper Exposes B00bs To Increase Twitter Fans (PICTURED) by sheedy407(m): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
Devil her self.

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Stripper Exposes B00bs To Increase Twitter Fans (PICTURED) by ikubomorin(m): 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
2nd tu comment grin, bur diz gerl no badt sha, I fit manage er mk she jez gimme bj... Shikena
Re: 23-yr-old Stripper Exposes B00bs To Increase Twitter Fans (PICTURED) by chymystique(f): 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Loll.... Is Dt Silicone Bags dt am Seein on her Chest?? angry
Re: 23-yr-old Stripper Exposes B00bs To Increase Twitter Fans (PICTURED) by mdee1(m): 1:04am On Mar 27, 2013
Whats her twitter handle?ma follow chap chap
Re: 23-yr-old Stripper Exposes B00bs To Increase Twitter Fans (PICTURED) by Tolexander: 5:42am On Mar 27, 2013
That is trade by barter!

She transacted what she has for what she needs.

E be like say her parents don forsee the mountainous structures before her, that is why they named her CHELSEA from birth!

Ferguson self go fear the Chelsea!
Re: 23-yr-old Stripper Exposes B00bs To Increase Twitter Fans (PICTURED) by pheyikemi: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2013
She looks 32
Re: 23-yr-old Stripper Exposes B00bs To Increase Twitter Fans (PICTURED) by Gamji007: 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
sheedy407: Devil her self.
Mr.Angel, wetin carry you enter this thread?
Re: 23-yr-old Stripper Exposes B00bs To Increase Twitter Fans (PICTURED) by kay9(m): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
I find it amusing that only one NLer has bothered to cuss on this girl yet; wey d rest of the ''fire-and-brimstone-beathing'' squad na? And i'm guessing its because she's not nigerian. Isn't it ironical that we dont mind seeing non-nigerians do stuff like this - we even ''admire'' them. But let a naija girl try it, hem! Her own don finish.

For what its worth, i dont approve of the girl's choice of trade... But of course its her life, so my views hardly matter.
Re: 23-yr-old Stripper Exposes B00bs To Increase Twitter Fans (PICTURED) by Tolexander: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
kay9: I find it amusing that only one NLer has bothered to cuss on this girl yet; wey d rest of the ''fire-and-brimstone-beathing'' squad na? And i'm guessing its because she's not nigerian. Isn't it ironical that we dont mind seeing non-nigerians do stuff like this - we even ''admire'' them. But let a naija girl try it, hem! Her own don finish.

For what its worth, i dont approve of the girl's choice of trade... But of course its her life, so my views hardly matter.
summary to your post! Nigeria has culture.
Re: 23-yr-old Stripper Exposes B00bs To Increase Twitter Fans (PICTURED) by amanogal(f): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2013
Its absurb, buh since its hs served 2 increase ha finances n she s comfortable wit it, wetin mak me tlk nw, chelsea indeed :p

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Female Ghanaian Celebs With The Best bosom$ / Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? / Become The Next Big Thing In Film Making - Massive Discounts In Ongoing Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.