Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

2015 Elections: APC, Buhari And Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections: APC, Buhari And Nigeria (814 Views)

April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party / Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 / National Assembly Elections: APC Sweeps Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 Elections: APC, Buhari And Nigeria by Scream(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
It is no news that PDP is characterized by deceit. It is most painful to know that the man most people in Nigeria believe that is upright is also involved in it. I am pain because people still believe he is the only person that can lead Nigeria out of this quagmire PDP has led us into...Buhari, was spotted in the stands of a stadium watching a football match. He looked out of place in his usual kaftan obviously forcing himself to be an amiable fellow. Meanwhile, Nigeria has played several matches, won trophies (I suppose); yet this same man has never sent a line of congratulatory message (not even through el-Rufai's usual tweets) talk more of sitting with "commoners" to watch.

This act of deceit makes me feel there is no difference between between his advisers and Jonathan advisers and Ministers like Okupe, Reuben, Maku that dish out lies with the same frequency they give out carbon dioxide.

Can we trust these people using the image of this same Buhari to form a "strong opposition party"? Is this APC that we are waiting for or we should wait for another? PDP has failed us...most of the members of APC were PDP members.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Fracas In Ogun State House Of Assembly; Mace Broken / Biggest Fraud In History Is Committed By INTERNATIONAL BANKING CARTEL!!! / Prof Chinua Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.