Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Placed Under Admin Processing... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Placed Under Admin Processing... (1129 Views)

Nigeria 'placed On Red Alert' Over Ebola Death / Help!!! US Embassy Says My Application Will Undergo Further Admin Processing (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Placed Under Admin Processing... by Spidyy: 12:57am On Feb 23, 2013
My interview was on the 14th of Nov for a B1/B2 visa and I was placed under admin processing. I finally got a call on the 11th of Jan to submitt my passport that my visa has been approved but I couldn't send in my passport as I was busy with work and also applied for a visa to Hungary.

The Hungarian embassy with held my passport from 19th of Dec and finally sent it back to me on the 8th of Feb after battling with them.I missed the conference for which I applied for for the U.S visa but then I still submitted my passport to the U.S consulate on the 11th of Feb for the stamping and was asked to come and get it on the 14th of Feb but I went and it wasn't ready I tried to track it on the passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com but it says "there is no update for the passport number submitted". So I found out I could check it on

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status . Which I did and found out it was on Admin processing again. I am wondering why it has gone back to Admin Processing again. I thought I was cleared for a visa? Now I'm startled and confused.

Please advice.
Thank you.
Re: Placed Under Admin Processing... by seedord247(m): 3:54am On Feb 23, 2013
Try and call or email them regardin this.
Re: Placed Under Admin Processing... by justwise(m): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2013

(1)

Scam Or Real / Ever Travelled To A Village Like This ? / Czech Republic, Eu's Fastest Growing Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.