Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,402 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:53 PM

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session - Education (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (153423 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Joshpet1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
SammyT95: Lemme sleep will update u guys wen i wake up

It wasnt easy....almost trekd d whole south gate.

D first room i saw was rily rily bad as in everywhere was smelling,d room was nt neat so i ruled dat out

D second one was a self con,i meet a girl dre so i had a little chat with her and she told me dat d landlord will say 90 bt d actual price is 80 bt d house fine ooo i smiled and left d place..

I also met a guy wit a self con bsides megatech jx infrnt of d school he said 65k i smiled and left dre asap

i went on and met a woman she said d rooms re available,i went inside to chck it,it wasnt bad altho i wantd smetin rily classic at a cheap bt i've seen dats nt possible
so we talkd abt d price and she said
d room is 35k
nepa bill for a year 4k
and agreemnt fee 2.5k
Makin 41.5k
i tried pricing it bt she said 41k last so i said ok dat i will come and see her early nxt mnth so sealed d deal
so i askd abt u guys dat is dre still any vacant room she said yes dat dre re still four rooms asin some 500l studnt wil be packin out....
woooooooow
Well done job there..thumbs up..sammyt u d best..

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Easy4reel(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
SammyT95: noo not atal i considerd all dat...d house is close to south gate...1 mins walk to south gate

ao cn i reach u bro? (i mean ur contact)...wanna leave ib 4 ak nxt wik 2 luk 4 accomodatn
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by AmazingAngel(f): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2014

D first room i saw was rily rily bad as in everywhere was smelling,d room was nt neat so i ruled dat out

D second one was a self con,i meet a girl dre so i had a little chat with her and she told me dat d landlord will say 90 bt d actual price is 80 bt d house fine ooo i smiled and left d place..

I also met a guy wit a self con bsides megatech jx infrnt of d school he said 65k i smiled and left dre asap

i went on and met a woman she said d rooms re available,i went inside to chck it,it wasnt bad altho i wantd smetin rily classic at a cheap bt i've seen dats nt possible
d room is 35k
nepa bill for a year 4k
and agreemnt fee 2.5k
Makin 41.5k
i tried pricing it bt she said 41k last so i said ok dat i will come and see her early nxt mnth so sealed d deal
so i askd abt u guys dat is dre still any vacant room she said yes dat dre re still four rooms asin some 500l studnt wil be packin out....
weldone and tanx,how can i contact u?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by mathefaro(m): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
Beolly:
My bros dydx dis ur boy 4rm laspotech Ajayi Abiola(fb) am happy to see u on dis thread its all ok with both Jamb n D.e dat way u ave 2LEG n a fantastic option to gain admission there no problem at all i wanted to do same dis year bt i was told to give Jamb a try last yr i did n BOOM i was admitted bt not to com sci bt anoda course. If u can score upto 50% in Post utme(jamb) n 200 u are almost in thru Jamb for D.e u wil nid as MANY mark as posible to edge many out. I want u in Futa so dat u can continue to teach n mentor me.
Wow! Its amazing to meet you here! Actually, it's the delay in our results that deterred my admission last year into UI and that's why i'm looking into every possible options. I've concluded that i'll write this year's utme but i'm also considering the schools i'll apply for in my DE, as one can obtain more than one DE form. Contact me on whatsapp: 08103986669 or 2go:mathefaro, lets discuss better
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by SammyT95(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
My contact
Whatsapp too
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Gbengaslc: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2014

d room is 35k
nepa bill for a year 4k
and agreemnt fee 2.5k
Makin 41.5k
well done bro. the place dat i stay during pds was 70k bt a its like 10min walk to south gate.there are still vacant room. it was a self contain, well tilled,wardrobe,water running and no nepa bill payment for a year.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Gbengaslc: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
pls those of you that was just giving admission, where you given deadline for the payment of acceptance fee? some one call me from here to enquire.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by tosin7a(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
Gbengaslc: pls those of you that was just giving admission, where you given deadline for the payment of acceptance fee? some one call me from here to enquire.
YES SIR
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Gbengaslc: 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
tosin7a: YES SIR
pls whats the date of the deadline
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by tosin7a(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
Gbengaslc: pls whats the date of the deadline
i got admission tru d first batch..d deadline i was given was sept. 6...i don't know abt d other batches...
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Sanusy25: 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
tosin7a: i got admission tru d first batch..d deadline i was given was sept. 6...i don't know abt d other batches...
D.e and jambite supplementary admission acceptance fees payment deadline was 18th december last year! Hope no problem?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by factorial1(m): 7:22am On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by SammyT95(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2014
factorial1: .
?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by factorial1(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2014
just passing by...
Ghost mood!!

Weldone peeps, bravo!!!

SammyT95: ?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 10, 2014
Nice seeing a thead i once contributed growing deeply,

Congratulations to everyone that made it into the great citadel of learning, i celebrate with you guys, wishing you all success in Federal University of Technology, Akure and thereafter.

To we that couldn't scale through as well, let me sieze this opportunity to drop this little piece for us,

I congratulate you all as well, don't let us allow the denial to affect our morale, God's delays are not God's denials, it is one of those things and life is all about being able to get oneself together after it throws its debris to somone.
Let Focus on our plan B (HND as though DE aspirant) as per there is no BTECH option, while we pray and work towards our DE admissions since that is the only option available to us.

To the Jambite, that couldn't scale through as well, same applies to us all, I pray God grants all our hearth desires this year and favour us in all we do.

Yeah, i'd rather attempt somthing great like this and fail than attempt nothing and succeed, i learnt a great lesson

Failure doesn't mean we are a failure, it does mean we haven't suceeded yet, there is no need to fear failure, It doesn't mean God has abandoned us, it does mean God has a better idea, as in us we become the person we want to be.
I love you all.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by factorial1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nice one Sir....@Dekins88

God Bless you real good... Success in ur academic pursuit.

Of the Greatest FUTARIANS.

#Cheers
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
factorial1: Nice one Sir....@Dekins88

God Bless you real good... Success in ur academic pursuit.

Of the Greatest FUTARIANS.

#Cheers
Oga IWEFACTORIAL. Longest time, how's preparation for resumption going. Have you guys done clearance?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by bleznolap(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
israel boy:

it is possible, but mine (utme) was into UI...and d.e into futa which i was admitted into both, so i went for futa wink ....it is possile friend
nd which course were u given?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by bleznolap(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
Why'll i bother mysef with off campus accomodation ,when there're privileges in the skl hostels when due. Make i relax !

I should be going to skl this mnth or latest first week in february jare.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by factorial1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sir, preparation dey go wella jawe... Clearance and everything gonna start by Feb 16th(resumption date). But it's likely I go to school before then in search of accommodation wink

aysuccess99:
Oga IWEFACTORIAL. Longest time, how's preparation for resumption going. Have you guys done clearance?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
bleznolap: nd which course were u given?

comp sci smiley........wish u all d best bro
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
factorial1: Preparation dey go wella jawe... Clearance and everything gonna start by Feb 16th(resumption date). But it's likely I go to school before then in search of accommodation wink
That's great o, all the best oga IWEFACTORIAL and I pray that you'll secure a good accomodation without any stress, and a stress-free clearance process and to all other bosses also.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by factorial1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
Thanks boss!

aysuccess99:
That's great o, all the best FACTORIAL and I pray that you'll secure a good accomodation without any stress, and a stress-free clearance process and to all other bosses also.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by BlackHuman(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
I'm gonna show in FUTA by late january OR early febuary because i don't want stress during the registration period, tho i don't have accomodation yet.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dekins88: Nice seeing a thead i once contributed growing deeply,

Congratulations to everyone that made it into the great citadel of learning, i celebrate with you guys, wishing you all success in Federal University of Technology, Akure and thereafter.

To we that couldn't scale through as well, let me sieze this opportunity to drop this little piece for us,

I congratulate you all as well, don't let us allow the denial to affect our morale, God's delays are not God's denials, it is one of those things and life is all about being able to get oneself together after it throws its debris to somone.

wooow friend, u re so so so so so much a man after my heart too wink to all those wu could'nt make it, i want to challenge u all.....although....u all should challege urself too....telinig it to urself that within this time range, this are the things i wanna achieve, despite the fact that i wasn't admitted..... Pals....u can do it.....its definitely in u.....i will only appreciate a situation whereby u all make use of the talent......which has been deposited in u in helping to chage ur environment with this limited time which u re given, discovering all of ur potentials......u can do it friend...everything is possible.........

nd to all of us admitted....this shouldn't be a time of freedom to do whatsoever thing......putting on the most expensive wears, plaiting the most expensive hair, carrying the most beautiful and gorgeously endowed bAbES......and the flashy ones........i will like u all to join hands together in making best use of this time.......inventing and creating things........since we re all students, it shouldn't be difficult for us to exchange ideas with each other.

Lets look forward in making our instituition the best in the world.....even if it will cost us to ignore our so called leaders.....its possible

smiley
The empires of the future are the empires of the mind. - Winston Churchill

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Gbengaslc: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
israel boy:

wooow friend, u re so so so so so much a man after my heart too wink to all those wu could'nt make it, i want to challenge u all.....although....u all should challege urself too....telinig it to urself that within this time range, this are the things i wanna achieve, despite the fact that i wasn't admitted..... Pals....u can do it.....its definitely in u.....i will only appreciate a situation whereby u all make use of the talent......which has been deposited in u in helping to chage ur environment with this limited time which u re given, discovering all of ur potentials......u can do it friend...everything is possible.........

nd to all of us admitted....this shouldn't be a time of freedom to do whatsoever thing......putting on the most expensive wears, plaiting the most expensive hair, carrying the most beautiful and gorgeously endowed bAbES......and the flashy ones........i will like u all to join hands together in making best use of this time.......inventing and creating things........since we re all students, it shouldn't be difficult for us to exchange ideas with each other.

Lets look forward in making our instituition the best in the world.....even if it will cost us to ignore our so called leaders.....its possible

smiley
good spirit bro,can we start a whatsapp group or something?
#mythought
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
Gbengaslc: good spirit bro,can we start a whatsapp group or something?
#mythought

sure.... smiley
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dekins....... I couldn't read ur mail....cos my yahoo mail has been blocked, but u can still reach me here

odunmeshileya1@gmail.com

1 Love
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by SammyT95(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
israel boy:

smiley
so on point dude
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Bolurx(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=lanrexlan]Admission notice,a printout that was given to

Thanks bro. Now, I did not do GCE. Will I still be needing an affidavit?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Bolurx(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Bolurx(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
lanrexlan: Admission notice,a printout that was given to you when you completed your GCE registration.It contains your examination number,examination centre,the subjects you are offering and your contact information with a scan of your picture on it.

I did not do GCE, will I still be needing a court affidavit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply)

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 / Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.