Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period (168710 Views)

How To Make Whatsapp Free For Life Time , Get Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For L / How To Use Whatsapp For Free And Extend Its Trial Period / Key To Unlock Oxford Dictionary Trial Period. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by Dkaz(m): 1:42am On Feb 23, 2013
We all know every whatsapp users are entitled to a 1 year free trial period before the person will be subsequently paying after trial ends and this is not just a single year, you will have to pay a lesser price of $0.99 annually but this is unlike that of iPhone which they only pay once and the application is forever. Bellow will explain how to extend whatsapp life, use whatsapp for free, how to exceed whatsapp free trial period.

Before i proceed, am sure we all know what whatsapp is, for those who doesn't know what it is.

Whatsapp is a messaging application just like the inbuilt message but it requires the internet, its an instant messenger which deliver your message immediately you send it and you receive message immediately you are sent a message which is called Instant Message. It also allow you to send multimedia message such as media files like tones, voice record, video, video record, image e.t.c.

Its available for the following devices.

— S40 Java C3-00 / C3-01 / X2-00 / X2-01 / X3-02 / 201 / 300 / 302 / 303 / 306 / 311
— Symbian: X7 · E6 · N8 · C6 · C7 · E7 · 500 · 600 · 603 · 700 · 701 · 808
— S60 5th edition: Nokia 5800 · Nokia 5530 · Nokia 5230 · Nokia 5233 · Nokia 5235 · Nokia N97 · Nokia N97 mini · Nokia X6 · Nokia X5-01 · Nokia C6 · Nokia C5-03 · Samsung i8910 Omnia HD · Sony Ericsson Satio · Sony Ericsson Vivaz · Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro
— S60 3rd edition: Nokia 5700 · Nokia 6110 · Nokia 6120 · Nokia 6121 · Nokia 6124 · Nokia 6700 · Nokia 6290 · Nokia E51 · Nokia E63 · Nokia E66 · Nokia E71 · Nokia E90 Communicator · Nokia N76 · Nokia N81 · Nokia N81 8GB · Nokia N82 · Nokia N95 · Nokia N95 8GB · Nokia 5320 · Nokia 5630 · Nokia 5730 · Nokia 6210 · Nokia 6220 · Nokia 6650 fold · Nokia 6710 Navigator · Nokia 6720 · Nokia 6730 · Nokia 6760 Slide · Nokia 6790 Surge · Nokia C5 · Nokia E52 · Nokia E55 · Nokia E72 · Nokia E73 · Nokia E75 · Nokia E5 · Nokia N78 · Nokia N79 · Nokia N85 · Nokia N86 8MP · Nokia N96 · Samsung GT-i8510 · Samsung GT-I7110 · Samsung SGH-L870 · Samsung SGH-G810 · Samsung SGH-iNNN

Must Read: How To Use Whatsapp On Your S40 Java & Symbian Phones

Must Read: New Messenger For Blackberry, Android, iPhone, iPad (Liveprofile)

if you don't know whatsapp so well, consider checking the links above. Getting back to why we are here.

I have been running whatsapp for over 2 years now, and you know then when its fresh, nothing like payment while i was using it on Java phone before but development keep rising as years come.

Well, to be kindid enough, $1 is nothing to be away for, everybody can afford that because am sure everyone out there subscribe for at worst weekly subscription to browse the internet and you know this $1 is less than #200 so, is it too much to afford inorder to keep whatsaap running, its just like donating a penny.

Note: May you pray hard it last more than a year, lol, because everything made it publicity to its software owner but be free it will last longer.

One thing i think that get everybody stucked is the inability to own a verified paypal account in nigeria and valid mastercard/credit card. Well, am always at service, if you want to pay for whatsapp and you didn't meet their requirment to pay, you can contact me via the contact us page. Oh My God! Am talking too much, sorry liable readers. Let get back to why you landed here. If you get here via search engines or any other source, good luck.

How To Check Whatsapp Trial/Usage Or Status

1. Open you whatsapp and press Option > About > Account Info

there you will see all info for your registered number and your end of trial period.

How To Pay For Or Renew Whatsapp

1. Open you whatsapp and press Option > About > Account Info

2: There you will see a link "purchace now" click and when the page appears, it display to payment option i.e paypal, google wallet.

3. Save the page as bookmark then go to your bookmark and edit the saved bookmark and copy out the url. It looks like this.

http://www.whatsapp.com/payments/cksum_pay.php?phone=YourNumberIsHere&cksum=SecreetCodeIsHere

4. Or for easier task, click on send address.

5. Visit the url in your pc, then select your preffered payment and follow the on-screen message to complete payment.

How To Use Whatsapp For Free, Extend Or Increase Its Trial Period

I strongly recommend doing this when your whatsapp is a day to expire but you can still use it now. Faster enough the better it is.

1. Open your whatsapp and press Option > About > Account Info > Option > Delete Account

2. A page will be displayed telling you to enter your mobile number and telling you what will happen. As shown bellow. The fourth option is what we are trying to get rid of.

* Delete All Your Whatsapp Service Payment Information

3. Then press continue after you enter your phone number and follow the next steps to complete deletion.

4. Now trial is gone but you are no more on whatsapp. Read on.

5. Open whatsapp back and register as normal as you do before by entering and confirming your phone number.

6. After succesfull registration, you get one more year free. Check the status again as explained above in the first place.

7. Thats all you need to do to get rid of the trial.

I'm very sure this really helps you, yes you, but wait a minute are you going to press back just like that after digesting the post? Oh No, thats not fair enough, comment bellow and share accross the available share buttons and we will be greatefull.

Don't forget, some interesting topics are still coming soon, enter your email bellow and click submit to receive it in your inbox immediately it gone live.

Don't mind my flowing mouth, it speaks too much. Don't forget to share though, it really our benefit from you as a reward for what we are doing for you here. smiley smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink

Source: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period

3 Likes

Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by mightyleks(m): 2:48am On Feb 23, 2013
Nice will try this
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by Patuwa: 5:20am On Feb 23, 2013
we don hear o!
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by W3xy1(m): 6:21am On Feb 23, 2013
nice one dude. still hav 7mths left
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by abohrandy: 6:58am On Feb 23, 2013
Y we too like bush path for dis country like dis? Huh?

5 Likes

Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by Joe50(m): 7:21am On Feb 23, 2013
abohrandy: Y we too like bush path for dis country like dis? Huh?

not dat we can afford d payment dude! But how many Nigerians having such payment methods?
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by Walphem(m): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2013
I have been using whatsapp for more than 2 years now on my two phones and what I realised is whenever it's about a month to expiration, they send me a notification of an extension by about a year.This still happened yesterday. Am ready to pay even if it expires today, it has been my number one app on all my phones from the days of java-symbian-android-Ios
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by ciphoenix: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2013
Support the owners. It's the least you could do

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by Francheezy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
ciphoenix: Support the owners. It's the least you could do
have u ?
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by ciphoenix: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
Yep tongue once grin
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by sajolor(m): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
Good work bro. Keep it up
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 25, 2013
Good practical tutorial on how to increase whatsapp free trial period. Definitely useful for my nokia phone.
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by Tobis90: 6:52am On Feb 25, 2013
omo nigeria stingy o

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by Joe50(m): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2013
Tobis90: omo nigeria stingy o

as how na, u mean we can't afford $0.99 undecided undecided

d problem is how can we pay the money!
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by Valentinooo: 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
$0.99 is a little dime everybody is willing to pay. Even me i'm ready to pay more for the app. But the problem is how do we pay?? I will suggest they make a deal wit our network providers so that the money will be deducted as credit from our phones like that of 2go

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by beehighdee(m): 9:51am On Feb 28, 2013
I did and when I registered again, all tynz changed but the main koko no change....which is d expiration date
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by ciphoenix: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2013
beehighdee: I did and when I registered again, all tynz changed but the main koko no change....which is d expiration date
of cause it won't. unless you use a new number
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by beehighdee(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2013
ciphoenix: of cause it won't. unless you use a new number
I knew, I just test what d op said
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by ciphoenix: 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
tongue tongue
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by Mickaelo: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2013
Can whatsapp work on w995 sonyericsson(walkman)?
Pls if yes, wot shud I do?

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by Francheezy(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2013
Mickaelo :
Can whatsapp work on w995 sonyericsson(walkman)?
Pls if yes, wot shud I do?
N0
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by guente02(m): 10:44am On Mar 01, 2013
How much be N160. I paid mine before time with uba africard. Instantly my date was extended. Please support the developers.

2 Likes

Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by beehighdee(m): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2013
guente02: How much be N160. I paid mine before time with uba africard. Instantly my date was extended. Please support the developers.
alright sir
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by econity(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
i would ve loved to pay for it, but the payment means is what i dont have. The amount they are charging is meagre compare to the service they render. If they can give us other easy payment method i will appreciat it. But for the moment i 'll try this. Mine is remaining one month.
But i have been using it for almost two years now.
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by johnade1(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
works like magic!....tanks man
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by UncleJJ(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
HUNGER FOR NAIJA DN DEY AFFECT SOME PEOPLE BRAIN.

YOU CANT EVEN SAY THANKS TO WHATS APP AND GIVE THEM N150/YEAR..... EFFING CHEAP CHEATS
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by shamazboi16: 1:52am On Jun 14, 2013
Thanks it is very clear
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by nelsonturner: 9:30am On Jun 17, 2013
Though I come across your posting very late, I tried it and still working. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money / Download New 2go Version 3.7.2 / My Gionee Phone Is In Guest Mode. How Do I Remove It? (FIXED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.