Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:09 PM

How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period (168694 Views)

How To Make Whatsapp Free For Life Time , Get Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For L / How To Use Whatsapp For Free And Extend Its Trial Period / Key To Unlock Oxford Dictionary Trial Period. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by iyawaz(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hmm 9ja... guys no wnt pay jst #160 a year
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by gloriana(f): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
Pls i ws notified dat d whatsapp on my N95 ws an old 1 so i uninstald it n 4 like 2 mnths nw av bin tryin 2 dwnload anoda 1 bt couldnt. Pls somebody hlp.
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by biskuttin1: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Will this trick will work for my galaxy note 3 with android os... tq
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by hyzicbond(m): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
UncleJJ: HUNGER FOR NAIJA DN DEY AFFECT SOME PEOPLE BRAIN.

YOU CANT EVEN SAY THANKS TO WHATS APP AND GIVE THEM N150/YEAR..... EFFING CHEAP CHEATS

falk you !!!!
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by deleo16(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
how do I pay for this
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by Iaz93: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
Jeeez!! Some people are stingy oh! Common 160naira annually. . .chai!! OP, it would have been more honourable if you lecture users how to pay for it.

Damn!! angry God help us.
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Iaz93: Jeeez!! Some people are stingy oh! Common 160naira annually. . .chai!! OP, it would have been more honourable if you lecture users how to pay for it.

my friend sharaaap, na the likes of you wey no even get the #160, i no say na yu dae find cheat wen yur m8s dae enjoy dia beauty sleep, mtchewww....
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
gloriana: Pls i ws notified dat d whatsapp on my N95 ws an old 1 so i uninstald it n 4 like 2 mnths nw av bin tryin 2 dwnload anoda 1 bt couldnt. Pls somebody hlp.

hmmm, names dae this world ooo.... smiley
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by Iaz93: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

my friend sharaaap, na the likes of you wey no even get the #160, i no say na yu dae find cheat wen yur m8s dae enjoy dia beauty sleep, mtchewww....
...and your point is??
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by Jaymaster(m): 6:48am On Dec 26, 2013
Iaz93: Jeeez!! Some people are stingy oh! Common 160naira annually. . .chai!! OP, it would have been more honourable if you lecture users how to pay for it.

and please were you forced to view the topic or what?
Let's see how you pay for yours oh /sick-brain\
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by Iaz93: 10:31am On Dec 26, 2013
Jaymaster:
and please were you forced to view the topic or what?
Let's see how you pay for yours oh /sick-brain\
Oboi, na MasterCard you no get? shocked As you big reach, you still dey look for way to cheat. Shame on you!

Instead of making inquiries on how to pay, you're looking for a way to cheat. Pffffffft!
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by Jaymaster(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
Iaz93: Oboi, na MasterCard you no get? shocked As you big reach, you still dey look for way to cheat. Shame on you!

Instead of making inquiries on how to pay, you're looking for a way to cheat. Pffffffft!
O boy I swear u just dey make me laff smiley well I don't own a mastercard but I own a verified paypal account.
We know people like you .......your phone sef may not support whatsapp abih nah Nokia asha smiley
O boy pls G2H!!!!
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by gloriana(f): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

hmmm, names dae this world ooo.... smiley
n wat is wrong wit ur name?
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by akwunmi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tnx brother
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by Danieltheone(m): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
....hi
Re: How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period by obosirow: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money / Download New 2go Version 3.7.2 / My Gionee Phone Is In Guest Mode. How Do I Remove It? (FIXED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.