Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby (11867 Views)

Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters / Mercy Johnson Shares Family Photos / Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by joyli: 4:43am On Feb 23, 2013
Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson must be really proud to be a mother and wife.Mercy who has been away from the big screen for a while now, gave us a pictorial justification to back up that move. She’s obviously nursing her baby and having an awesome family time. She uploaded photos of herself and her hubby Prince Odianose Okojie, as well as that of their baby Purity for us to see..

3 Likes

Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by oluwadare26(m): 6:29am On Feb 23, 2013
It is now obvious she went out of the country in company of a cameraman...

4 Likes

Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by Lilnikee(m): 6:59am On Feb 23, 2013
Is the hubby from Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by Akshow: 7:00am On Feb 23, 2013
Shoving your pix down our throat everyday is not necessary. You are a good actress and believe me when you return from your maternity there is a place for you in nollyhood. So pls quit postin irrelevant and senseless pix of you. Thanks
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by LeOstrich: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2013
This girl is a natural beauty. A true Ebonnete.
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2013
I don't like her husband body language undecided
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by rockzy(f): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2013
wow congrates again MERCY!!!!!!!! You really look so beautiful
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by SlyIg(f): 9:04am On Feb 23, 2013
Akshow: Shoving your pix down our throat everyday is not necessary. You are a good actress and believe me when you return from your maternity there is a place for you in nollyhood. So pls quit postin irrelevant and senseless pix of you. Thanks
NA WA O...

1 Like

Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by Dreyl(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2013
GOØD
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by alapoplenty1: 11:38am On Feb 23, 2013
I sense that the guy is. Sufferin from inferioritycomplexcology undecided
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by Chinwem(f): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
I don't like her husband body language undecided

Honestly something in me doesn't trust that man
But hey, what do I know??
I m outside looking in
[size=5pt]( still don't trust him)[/size]
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
What a happy-looking-woman. With an handsome man by her side crowned with a beautiful baby, she surely will command high respect among her networks.
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by fuckluv(f): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
Uhmnnn, lovely. Just be careful, Lola Alao is watching angry
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by ctreasure1(f): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
cute pix
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by Tascocent(m): 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
Na wa oooooo if nt mercy johnson, it will b tonto dike. Abeg NL don dey tire me self..........and am very sure it will make front page. Anyway which position I carry?.
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by MissyB3(f): 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
Mercy has become fine(r) since she had her baby, abi na my eyes?! tongue
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by joyli: 1:01am On Feb 24, 2013
Missy_B: Mercy has become fine(r) since she had her baby, abi na my eyes?! tongue

Missy B, I was scared wen I saw ur comment, thinking u want to close my thrend! grin grin grin
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by MissyB3(f): 1:03am On Feb 24, 2013
Lol! Ah ah! Fear let me?!
I don't go locking threads anyhow na.
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by joyli: 1:06am On Feb 24, 2013
Ok! Nice meeting u, I just got adicted to nairaland this days! Am always bored! grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by MissyB3(f): 1:09am On Feb 24, 2013
You're in the right place. . .there's never a dull moment on NL. smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by joyli: 1:11am On Feb 24, 2013
Missy_B: You're in the right place. . .there's never a dull moment on NL. smiley

Absolutely! cool cool
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 24, 2013
Chinwem:

Honestly something in me doesn't trust that man
But hey, what do I know??
I m outside looking in
[size=5pt]( still don't trust him)[/size]

Something is just off ,I hope we are wrong . undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by Rooneyboy(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2013
The hubby is already looking frustrated, poor thing . grin

He don buy bad mkt. grin
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by Greatlydia(f): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
smileyNice pic. All d best

1 Like

Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by eddy1977(m): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
I wish she was mine.
Congrats to that lucky son of a ..... I have learned one lesson from him: you don't have to be flashy,cute and built up like a Greek god to catch a hot chick. Just know what you want and go for it.

3 Likes

Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
eddy1977: I wish she was mine.
Congrats to that lucky son of a ..... I have learned one lesson from him: you don't have to be flashy,cute and built up like a Greek god to catch a hot chick. Just know what you want and go for it.

AWESOME COMMENT!! cool cool
and mercy is a beauty!
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
Lilnikee: Is the hubby from Ghana?

grin

he does kinda look like some ghanaians i know.
in fact a lot of edo ppl i've seen (online anyway) could pass for
a GH. That's just my opinion anyway.
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by Temismith(f): 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ok, i av saw it,
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by chucky234(m): 12:06am On Feb 25, 2013
eworker: What a happy-looking-woman. With an handsome man by her side crowned with a beautiful baby, she surely will command high respect among her networks.
Handsome man ke,you wear goggles

1 Like

Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by Ivynwa(f): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

grin

he does kinda look like some ghanaians i know.
in fact a lot of edo ppl i've seen (online anyway) could pass for
a GH. That's just my opinion anyway.

Inukwamnu! (See me-o-o) see this our Jamo wife don even sabi how ghanaians and Edo people dey take look.
I've told you to hurry up and come home to Naija for good. grin grin
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by nmagirl(f): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
Lilnikee: Is the hubby from Ghana?

really look like one buh na Benin guy
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by NuellaJ(f): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
chucky234: Handsome man ke,you wear goggles
what's ur own defintion of handsome? Jst becos he's nt fair or flashy doesnt mean he's nt handome. I ve seen him twice, he's a very handsome man. Congrats to Mercy, she made a gud catch. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Super Sexy Naija Girl Pix I Saw On Facebook Smokin Weed Is Driving Me Crazy / Wife Of Peter In P-square Gives Birth! :d / Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.