Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Tecno N7 Is Officially Out - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N7 Is Officially Out (23421 Views)

Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by ibietela2(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
naijagadgetbox:

you can download and install different clock widgets from the Play store (like the HTC flip clock etc). Press and hold the clock till you see a trash icon at the top of the screen, then drag the clock to the trash to remove it. Then press and hold the blank space on the screen till the options to add stuff to the screen comes up. Select widgets, then scroll down till you find the clock widget you downloaded and installed. Select it and voila, you have a different clock widget.

thanks
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by stanberry87: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2013
naijagadgetbox:

you can download and install different clock widgets from the Play store (like the HTC flip clock etc). Press and hold the clock till you see a trash icon at the top of the screen, then drag the clock to the trash to remove it. Then press and hold the blank space on the screen till the options to add stuff to the screen comes up. Select widgets, then scroll down till you find the clock widget you downloaded and installed. Select it and voila, you have a different clock widget.
It seems like you are an expert when it comes to hacking of phones.. Where can i locate you?? grin
naijagadgetbox:

It seems like you are an expert when it comes to hacking of phones.. Where can i locate you??
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by esosuo: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2013
PLS WATS D PRICE RANGE OF DIS N7?
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by dustincarnate: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
do u mean there is no need for qualcomm driver before it works with the rooting software?
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by Codec(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
How much is tecno n7 in naira
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by soullove87: 11:10am On Apr 13, 2013
naijagadgetbox: Asides the low RAM, absence of updates and lack of custom roms (how many devs would take their time creating or porting custom roms to Tecno phones?), another thing I'm not feeling on these Tecno android phones are their screens! Pixel density and color quality are quite poor. Display quality (+fonts) still looks China phone-ish. I had to change my neighbour's default clock widget because too many people were thinking his N3 was a fake knockoff Chinese phone. Like seriously, sure, they're making pocket friendly android phones for our local market. Still doesn't mean they can't do something a bit higher end. I mean, c'mon!

N7 is a big waste. I regret buying 1. d ram is just 450mb and d os has taken more frm it, u only left wt little.
d screen just big and large wt useless screen resolution of 480 by 800 same wt nokia ñ900. wt result in picture fadin and poor graphics.
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 14, 2013
soullove87:

N7 is a big waste. I regret buying 1. d ram is just 450mb and d os has taken more frm it, u only left wt little.
d screen just big and large wt useless screen resolution of 480 by 800 same wt nokia ñ900. wt result in picture fadin and poor graphics.

Some people just dey run their mouth. Nobody forced you to buy it.
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by Keiabraham: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2013
@ unlockroot.com
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by Johnnyessence(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2013
pls somebody should help me with this issue of browsing with my tecno d5 phone I find it difficult to browse it with my system using window 8 the phone has wifi hotspot I need ur advice.thx
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by mjay(m): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2013
soullove87:

Let it be known that I replaced my s3 with N7 and I rarely notice what I missed..
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by peteonline: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by Idealjosh: 6:01pm On May 03, 2013
mjay:
Let it be known that I replaced my s3 with N7 and I rarely notice what I missed..
Liar
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by physise(m): 10:27pm On May 03, 2013
soullove87:

U SURE?BECOUS I GO SOON BUY AM O
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by prince4pro(m): 7:17am On May 04, 2013
physise: U SURE?BECOUS I GO SOON BUY AM O
u don hear dat flavour song ." Don't Care "? .My brother anything wa u do de must talk .Yes de must talk oooo cheesy winkwink cheesy
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by prince4pro(m): 7:17am On May 04, 2013
physise: U SURE?BECOUS I GO SOON BUY AM O
u don hear dat flavour song ." l Don't Care "? .My brother anything wa u do de must talk .Yes de must talk oooo cheesy winkwink cheesy
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by physise(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2013
prince4pro: u don hear dat flavour song ." l Don't Care "? .My brother anything wa u do de must talk .Yes de must talk oooo cheesy winkwink cheesy
make i still buy am?cos na d screen resolution dey hold me o
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by omotolsy(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2013
if u ain't using tecno n7 ur missing big time. its a real value for money bouht mine ystday
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by physise(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2013
omotolsy: if u ain't using tecno n7 ur missing big time. its a real value for money bouht mine ystday
guy hw d screen resolution n d browsing pls reply asap sad
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by shadelek(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2013
soullove87:

omo dat one na lie. My n7 has 785mb ram though it has 2gb internal memory. Come see how i dey enjoy my phone with apps n gamez. U don miss. Give ur phone out and go for galaxy grand you this ungrateful soul. If nt for tecno..........
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by physise(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2013
shadelek:
omo dat one na lie. My n7 has 785mb ram though it has 2gb internal memory. Come see how i dey enjoy my phone with apps n gamez. U don miss. Give ur phone out and go for galaxy grand you this ungrateful soul. If nt for tecno..........
guy abeg hw d screen resolution be?
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by omotolsy(m): 4:29am On May 05, 2013
@physee c dis is d best, tecno don rili kolo dis fone is maddddddd resolutn tight, evrytin bam bliv me. I use it to eeven browse asin hot spot soo fast. soo buitifulll. for jst 29k
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by Boller: 6:58am On May 10, 2013
Can someone clear me with good mind. Which of this phone should I buy Galaxy S duos or Tecno N7 am totally confused. I have read pple comments on each phones but yet to make up my mind. Pls. Help.
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by omotolsy(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2013
so u ar stil nt satiafied wat do u want to hear again
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by physise(m): 10:08am On May 10, 2013
Boller: Can someone clear me with good mind. Which of this phone should I buy Galaxy S duos or Tecno N7 am totally confused. I have read pple comments on each phones but yet to make up my mind. Pls. Help.
tecno n7
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by omotolsy(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2013
bfor buyin my n7 I came hia n read n new it dat n7 was worth it so went for it. ain't regretin wld root d fone tday to enjoy more advantages. all androids shld b rooted to av an edge over makers limitatn so dnt get scard
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by Nobody: 10:05am On May 12, 2013
The internal memory where programs on the n7 are installed is how large? Cos the n3 is notorious for low memory warnings and it is only 160mb in size. What size is the n7 system partition.
That is where the samsung phones have their edge cos it comes with more than 8gb system partitiin for most of their phones.
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by emiomobabaolowo: 4:39pm On May 12, 2013
naijagadgetbox:

i don't like touch screen joor, is there any latest with wide screen and key pad phones?
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by naijagadgetbox: 12:03am On May 15, 2013
stanberry87: It seems like you are an expert when it comes to hacking of phones.. Where can i locate you?? grin It seems like you are an expert when it comes to hacking of phones.. Where can i locate you??

Lolz, i dey where I dey o! You wan buy me beer?
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by spicyboy(m): 10:14pm On May 15, 2013
emiomobabaolowo:

i don't like touch screen joor, is there any latest with wide screen and key pad phones?

Go 4 Tecno Q1 then
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by akinlolusewanu9(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2013
i think tecno n7 is good. its the best of all tecno devices. however, i want them to work on ram and resolution. i wonder if they have a customer care area that one can actually put up design complains. made one video review on YouTube and that is what people are saying. Even the review here http://phonegist..com/2013/04/tecno-n7-specifications-features.html says that Tecno N7 could be better in resolution like the infinix
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by cmichaelss(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2013
PLS CAN THE TECNO N7 RUN HIGH END HD GAMES
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by akinlolusewanu9(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2013
Yes it can run high end games. What you have to watch out for is the RAM issue so that the game doesn't start freezing and you know a freezing game will piss you off. But if you have swapper installed, you can increase the ram. that means that you would have rooted the phone. I installed Dead Trigger, Real Soccer 2013 and Temple run 2 on mine and they played well.

For me, I would say its fairly okay (4/10). Check out what infinix x450 did with camera and resolution: its better in a way than the Tecno N7
http://phonegist..com/2013/05/infinix-x450-android-smartphone.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battery Myths You Need To Stop Believing / 7 Types Of Phone Users / Is Using Your Phone While Charging Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.