Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Tecno N7 Is Officially Out - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N7 Is Officially Out (23422 Views)

Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by Bayils(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2013
With the specs have read all through..... it's like am loving the phone, also think it's quite really ok as far as Android Platform is fully Concern....love those features so far which makes me think i'll go for it pretty soon.........' also there's a sting attached, owing to it's non-java supported' but why......?
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by akinlolusewanu9(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2013
I like the air glide feature but it was a little bit badly implemented. When listening to music or radio and you did't minimize, you won't enjoy it at all. Look at the pros and cons here http://phonegist..com/2013/04/tecno-n7-specifications-features.html
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
mjay: I have successfully ROOTED my TECHNO N7. Now I have access to all my root apps. Only thing yet missing is custom roms. Its so so easy with unlockroots.

Help a sister, please.. How to root tecno N7, please?
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by Akell(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
guys, what does it mean to root a fone and how can I root ma tecno N7.
again, what kinda subscription would be good for the fone cus I realise I consumed almost 100MB in 3 days. I use mtn. abeg, help me; oooo
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by Solomon198sss: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
guys pls hw can I set 3g on tecno n7?
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by anthoniosp(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2013
Gossssssh mehn dis phone is way up to
O par..complaining? Of the 540mb space? Go and download link2sd then google how to use it woooow the phone make sense tight
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by anthoniosp(m): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2013
Akell: guys, what does it mean to root a fone and how can I root ma tecno N7.
again, what kinda subscription would be good for the fone cus I realise I consumed almost 100MB in 3 days. I use mtn. abeg, help me; oooo
guy an wha u pooh 100mb within 3days is too small go and get airtel bb monthly..and rooting means getting ultimate control of ur done but take note if it dosnet work ur phone would be as useless as "p" in psycology
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by akinlolusewanu9(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
While you guys are still wondering about how Tecno is surprising her customers, they have come up with their first tablet phantom N9. Check out specifications and images http://phonegist..co.uk/2013/06/tecno-phantom-n9-tablet.html?m=1
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by Qunlexus4u(m): 1:35am On Jun 19, 2013
4llerbuntu: grin grin grin

Those cats prolly bought a large order of 512 mb ram modules from samsung to cut costs and still havent used them up...

But i swear down i dont get the techno happiness thingy. Are they now rootable and flashable?

The funny thing is this shows that the update hype on android is not universal. Most folks dont care about updates. If they did u wont see folks buying techno.

Or does techno release updates now? Gingerbread n ICS .... which year will they get to JB? 2015?
4llerbuntu: grin grin grin

Those cats prolly bought a large order of 512 mb ram modules from samsung to cut costs and still havent used them up...

But i swear down i dont get the techno happiness thingy. Are they now rootable and flashable?

The funny thing is this shows that the update hype on android is not universal. Most folks dont care about updates. If they did u wont see folks buying techno.

Or does techno release updates now? Gingerbread n ICS .... which year will they get to JB? 2015?
[quote author=4llerbuntu] grin grin grin

Or does techno release updates now? Gingerbread n ICS .... which year will they get to JB? 2015?[Åŋƌ̲̣̣ now they av Jelly Bean on F7]
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by akinlolusewanu9(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2013
To be sincere, N7 already is crap when compared to the F7. Screen resolution, RAM size and battery is a let down. I sold it immediately F7 came out and its far better.

Also the N9 tecno Pad isn't bad. Maybe after using for a while i will have something more to say. However check the Tecno Tab vs Galaxy Tab comparison here http://phonegist..com/2013/07/tecno-phantom-n9-pad-versus-samsung.html
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by Funjosh(m): 6:01am On Dec 30, 2013
Am using the phone now.
Re: Tecno N7 Is Officially Out by ladezy: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
There's a thread about how to change your fonts in this thread. Do check
https://www.nairaland.com/2407060/change-font-infinix-zero2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battery Myths You Need To Stop Believing / Is Using Your Phone While Charging Safe? / 7 Types Of Phone Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.