Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Is MTN Zone A Fraud? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is MTN Zone A Fraud? (977 Views)

Famakinwa Oluwasegun B. Is A Fraud!!!! / Is MTN Megalotto Quicklotto Megaharmmer Fake? / Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is MTN Zone A Fraud? by econity(m): 5:30am On Feb 23, 2013
I was enjoying my Mtn family and friend till Mtn now came up with there Zone package which i initially spurn even when my cell broadcast was showing 1k p/s i refused to migrate due to the fact that mtn never gives anything that they stand no chance to gain from, but to cut a long story short, my brother who has already migrated because he was using 2 mtn sim started making calls at a very low rate that was so tempting that i decided to give it a shot. Mind you all this was happening last year december. To be frank with you all, i did enjoy the tariff for some times, but recently i discovered that Mtn has refused to broadcast the Zone tariff and the cost has drastically increase. At most part of the day it is usually 35k p/s.
My people Is there anyway to know your Zone tariff to avoid being mtn mugu cause they Have decided not to broadcast it again.

(1) (Reply)

Banned For Asking A Question. / Dangerous Bus Stops In Lagos / Nigerian Military Are Making Boko Haram Insurgency Worse, Warns US General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.