Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Have I Begged You For Money Before? Taribo To Osaze - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Have I Begged You For Money Before? Taribo To Osaze (601 Views)

See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo / Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Begged You For Money Before? Taribo To Osaze by easiest(m): 7:09am On Feb 23, 2013
Yekini, (may his soul RIP) our legend died in poverty…Femi Opabunmi lost his sight and struggling to feed now…T.
West I heard not so comfortable and few others,” Osaze said.

Taribo got to read this in the papers and had to reply him. Please click read more to see his reply.

“It is embarrassing to read such comments about me in the newspapers. The last time he probably saw me was in 2008
so what does he know about me?

READ DETAIL: http://www.nollylife.com/2013/02/have-i-begged-you-for-money-before.html
Re: Have I Begged You For Money Before? Taribo To Osaze by Akshow: 7:17am On Feb 23, 2013
I get where Osaze is comin from. Some Ex internationals are discarded and left to die in pauper despite their service to their fatherland. It's from this angle he tweeted but eff up badly for including taribo in the list. He should reduce his childish tantrums and stop acting like the super eagles right activist! Osaze be the difference you want to see in Nigeria football.
Re: Have I Begged You For Money Before? Taribo To Osaze by hycebee(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2013
Osaze too dey fall my hand these days. Think he needs to quits all his rantings on twitter and get his acts together.

Na by force to tweet? Quit tweeting and face ur career before all ur fans turn their backs on u.

Just my2kobo.
Re: Have I Begged You For Money Before? Taribo To Osaze by kunlekunle: 10:05am On Feb 23, 2013
wetin concern me,
person earned 12million naira per week for almost 10 years,
now youre claiming he's broke. abeg.

(1) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Footballers Caught Age Cheating / Barca Vs Bayern Today By 7:45 / Mikel Heading To Turkey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.