Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Terry G Buys New SUV For Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Buys New SUV For Dad (2304 Views)

Bovi Buys New House in lekki. See The Funny Thing He Wrote. (photo) / Biodun Okeowo Buys New Acura MDX 2010 As Gift For Self (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Buys New Bag - PICTURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terry G Buys New SUV For Dad by chucky234(m): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2013
Terry G Buys Nissan
Xterra SUV For His Father just to say “Dad I Appreciate All You’ve Done For Me”.
Akpako master, rapper Terrry G has
done the unthinkable after he surprises
his father with a brand new Nissan
Xterra SUV over the weekend.
Gabriel Amanyi popularly called Terry
G officially presented the SUV to his
father today. The brand new Nissan
Xterra costs a whopping 7 million Naira. (Nairalanders make una confirm the price whether Terry madman,no sorry Terry G no inflict the price oo).
A source who confirmed the surprise on
Thursday said: “ Yes, I can confirm to
you that Terry G bought a car for
his dad and the ‘old man’ is happy
about it ”
Terry G’s surprise gift for his father is a
2012 Nissan Xterra model..
LINK:
www.naijagists.com/terry-g-buys-nissan-xterra-suv-for-his-father-dad-i-appreciate-all-youve-done-for-me/

Re: Terry G Buys New SUV For Dad by bigx(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
1. Is there still brand new of that model of xterra?
2. If there is would the brand new be 7 million?

Apart from that, its really thoughtful of hime remembering his parents
Re: Terry G Buys New SUV For Dad by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
That car isn't up to that amount....even if its brand new (which i doubt), it won't exceed N2.5m

(1) (Reply)

Man Sets Self Ablaze In Abuja, Hours Before The New Year (pics) / 22-year-old Man Gets Into Trouble For Sleeping With 42 Women(photos) / Nicky Minaj And Meek Mill Caught On Camera 18+photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.