Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 (14876 Views)

STRANGE :666 = The Mark Of The Beast President Obama Vs Revelation13:15 -18 / President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 / Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by FXKing2012(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2013
The US Senate has passed the Obama Health Care bill into law. The implementation would commence on 23/03/2013. This bill would require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access medical care.

The device will be implanted on the forehead or on the arm. This is to fulfill the prophesy in the Book of Revelation 13:15-18 concerning the MARK OF THE BEAST!

Are you still doubting the ENDTIME? GET READY! The rapture is near! Revelations 13:15-18 is being played out right before us. Many are still unaware but think about these: (1) Why is the chip being implanted exactly where the Bible says it would be? Why on the hand and forehead? Why not anywhere else? (2) Why is it being connected to your bank account?

Remember the Bible says you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark. And guess what! The chip is connected to your financial details. What breaks my heart is that many are unaware that the end is near. Don't tell me that its advancement in technology.

If any area of your life is not in sync with God's word, Repent and be converted. If you miss heaven you can never miss hell...think about it. Hell is not a pretty place, the worst part is that it is for eternity.

Satan said "I wonder how humans claim to Love God and disobey Him, and claim they hate me yet they obey me!"

Ponder on these.

2 Likes

Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2013
dont be so dumb, this not the first time this scam is going around.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by FXKing2012(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2013
ooman: dont be so dumb, this not the first time this scam is going around.
You have been warned, I pray you accept Jesus before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2013
FXKing2012:
You have been warned, I pray you accept Jesus before it's too late.

If jesus comes, we will kill him again and you will have to keep waiting for another coming

Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by pastie(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2013
Source undecided
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:

If jesus comes, we will kill him again and you will have to keep waiting for another coming

This is funny but... abeg, please, biko, one shouldnt be saying such. The way Jesus would come this time aint gonna be the same as before. Read some part of the book of Revelations, i think towards the end part, not too sure. Read it so you will know what its gon be like that day

1 Like

Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2013
staicey:

This is funny but... abeg, please, biko, one shouldnt be saying such. The way Jesus would come this time aint gonna be the same as before. Read some part of the book of Revelations, i think towards the end part, not too sure. Read it so you will know what its gon be like that day

[size=15pt]OH, DONT FEAR TOO MUCH. WE NOW HAVE NUCLEA WEAPONS IN STOCK, ONLY ONE SHOULD DESTROY THE HEAVENLY KINGDOM. GOD IS NOW AFRAID OF US, HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY HE HASNT COME? ITS BECAUSE HE IS AFRAID OF OUR NUCLEAR WEAPONS. SO FREE YOURSELF[/size]
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:

[size=15pt]OH, DONT FEAR TOO MUCH. WE NOW HAVE NUCLEA WEAPONS IN STOCK, ONLY ONE SHOULD DESTROY THE HEAVENLY KINGDOM. GOD IS NOW AFRAID OF US, HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY HE HASNT COME? ITS BECAUSE HE IS AFRAID OF OUR NUCLEAR WEAPONS. SO FREE YOURSELF[/size]

my o my! I wanna believe you're kidding me, right?
Jesus is not afraid of coming. He is just waiting for we to turn away from our evil ways and come to know him the more. He loves us and wouldnt wanna lose any of us in his kingdom

1 Like

Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman(m): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
staicey:

my o my! I wanna believe you're kidding me, right?
Jesus is not afraid of coming. He is just waiting for we to turn away from our evil ways and come to know him the more. He loves us and wouldnt wanna lose any of us in his kingdom

dang, you are still a kid right. only children believe such this days.

If jesus shows his face, i will shoot his eyeballs out of place.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by kramer: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
FXKing2012: The US Senate has passed the Obama Health Care bill into law. The implementation would commence on 23/03/2013. This bill would require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access medical care.

The device will be implanted on the forehead or on the arm. This is to fulfill the prophesy in the Book of Revelation 13:15-18 concerning the MARK OF THE BEAST!

Why are people so bloody gullible like this? How can you read such a thing an swallow it as if you're swallowing eba??

Please get your facts right before posting... RFID implantation is currently not feasible and would cost wayyyy too much to implement and run on a mass scale unless it were to be funded by the "Illuminati" loool (but seriously that doesn't exist either)
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:

dang, you are still a kid right. only children believe such this days.

If jesus shows his face, i will shoot his eyeballs out of place.

Am 23 and I dont see how been a kid does make you not to know the glaring truth.

Do you hate Jesus?
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
staicey:

Am 23 and I dont see how been a kid does make you not to know the glaring truth.

Do you hate Jesus?

Hate? nah, i dont keep hate in me, not against someone that is dead some 2000 years ago and is now a zombie.

What you call truth is delusion. God does not exist anymore than the flying spaghetti.

Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by FXKing2012(m): 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
staicey:

Do you hate Jesus?
The guy is an atheist so he doesnt believe in the Bible. We have so many of them in here but he's their spokesman...
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman(m): 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
this is jesus
with love from my heart. wink

Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:

Hate? nah, i dont keep hate in me, not against someone that is dead some 2000 years ago and is now a zombie.

What you call truth is delusion. God does not exist anymore than the flying spaghetti.

jeez! You've got words, but spiteful ones i must say.

You mean when he comes, you'll just shoot him and keep on living, right? But what happens to your soul when you die? tell me...am interested in this part
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
FXKing2012:
The guy is an atheist so he doesnt believe in the Bible. We have so many of them in here but he's their spokesman...

Wow!! Seriously??

I wonder what happens to their souls after they die
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
staicey:

jeez! You've got words, but spiteful ones i must say.

You mean when he comes, you'll just shoot him and keep on living, right? But what happens to your soul when you die? tell me...am interested in this part

am interested in lecturing you too.

What you have been told is all a lie, you do not have a soul. Science is the answer to all things, there is prove that there is no soul or spirit.

All we see is all we are, so free yourself girl and live your life, there is no God or devil, no angels or deamons and that is the truth. Once you hold on to this truth, some changes will happen to you. you will start seeing this the way they are.

Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:

am interested in lecturing you too.

What you have been told is all a lie, you do not have a soul. Science is the answer to all things, there is prove that there is no soul or spirit.

All we see is all we are, so free yourself girl and live your life, there is no God or devil, no angels or deamons and that is the truth. Once you hold on to this truth, some changes will happen to you. you will start seeing this the way they are.

Wow! So once you die, you just go like that and that's where it ends?
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman(m): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
staicey:

Wow! So once you die, you just go like that and that's where it ends?

i know its hard to believe but [size=15pt]YES[/size]

1 Like

Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by kramer: 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
staicey:

Wow!! Seriously??

I wonder what happens to their souls after they die

If you want to remain a Christian I suggest to avoid the religion section.. It has a way of putting doubts in your head grin grin
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:

i know its hard to believe but [size=15pt]YES[/size]

Lol! You gat to be kidding me.

So, everything in the bible are just stories?
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
staicey:

Lol! You gat to be kidding me.

So, everything in the bible are just stories?

YES, the bible is myth, there is prove for that

Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
kramer:

If you want to remain a Christian I suggest to avoid the religion section.. It has a way of putting doubts in your head grin grin

Hmm. Not my head.

I think i'll rather find this section an interesting one cheesy
because i love arguments grin
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:

YES, the bible is myth, there is prove for that

And what and where is the proof?
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by kramer: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
staicey:

Hmm. Not my head.

I think i'll rather find this section an interesting one cheesy
because i love arguments grin

OK now *grabs popcorn and a bottle of Guinness *

Am watching

1 Like

Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
bible is work of fiction that contains all sort of immorality and evil.

Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
staicey:

And what and where is the proof?

the bible cannot be true because it says it is true. science and evoltuion already disproves creation but pl, dont lets go into science now. wink

Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
do you understand?
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by kramer: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:

the bible cannot be true because it says it is true. science and evoltuion already disproves creation
but pl, dont lets go into science now. wink

Not quite am afraid. In fact science has not definite explanation of the creation of the universe. The big b@ng theory doesn't hold much weight
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
kramer:

Not quite am afraid. In fact science has not definite explanation of the creation of the universe. The big b@ng theory doesn't hold much weight

Am an atheist and an evolutionist but i do not believe in the big b.ang. why? Because it doesn't make sense, why doesn't it? Be cause it was postulated by a dumb xtian.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by kramer: 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:

Am an atheist and an evolutionist but i do not believe in the big b.ang. why? Because it doesn't make sense, why doesn't it? Be cause it was postulated by a dumb xtian.

Haha is that right? Well I don't know about that.

So since you don't believe in the big b@ng... How do you think the world was created?
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
kramer:

Haha is that right? Well I don't know about that.

So since you don't believe in the big b@ng... How do you think the world was created?

stop saying created, the world was not created, it evolved. you read the book by KRAUSS: A UNIVERSE FROM NOTHING and we can call it even. Read, dont ask sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Cancel Marriage Because Of Church Denominations Difference? / Horrifying Things About Sabbath Churches. Pls Share Your Experiences.... / The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.