Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law (29326 Views)

House Wife Caught Making Love To Gate Man On Her Matrimonial Bed(photo) / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice / Would You Prefer Your Wife To Be A House Wife Or A Working Class Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by damiso(f): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
But why naa? embarassedI have a son now and a brother.I dont get what in this entire world would make me want to be a THREAT,THREAT and in this case take the life of my DIL or SIL .Who are these people?If i dont like her sebi i will kuku sit in my house and we will saying fake hello hello when our paths cross.Gosh.geez.

Life is really really not that hard or serious.I dont get it. lipsrsealed.I guess thats why we are different sha. undecided
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by SisiKill1: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
ileobatojo: I think the bigger issue here is still the I must be married by force culture. That is still the underlying reason why the woman didn't throw the MIL out of her house. The fear of her husband throwing her out would not allow her. Also because of the 'I must be Mrs by force' she kept coming back to the home after moving out even though the situation was unchanged.

Absolutely positively correct!!!

Read the thread debrief posted and you will see the issue is exactly what you have depicted here.

Until we start relating to one another on human being to human being level where no one is more important than the other and stop believing set of people have more rights than others. ...issues like these will continue to happen.

Culture should not over shadow normal human being relations. The fact that mother in laws are supposed to be put on a pedestal in our culture does not mean one can't demand to be treated like a human being. The fact that it is a good thing to be married does not mean one should becomes less of a human being to remain so.

Efe I totally understand where you are coming from blaming the wife but let's be honest how many people would have told her to stay away compared to those who will "advice" her to stay?!!

1 Like

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
damiso: But why naa? embarassedI have a son now and a brother.I dont get what in this entire world would make me want to be a THREAT,THREAT and in this case take the life of my DIL or SIL .Who are these people?If i dont like her sebi i will kuku sit in my house and we will saying fake hello hello when our paths cross.Gosh.geez.

Life is really really not that hard or serious.I dont get it. lipsrsealed.I guess thats why we are different sha. undecided

Some people are simply evil troublemakers.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
Lesson well learned-

So if you chose not to fight nor throway your mother inlaw then you are suffering from 'I must marry by force syndrome' cheesy
Epic! Profound! cheesy
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
You people better warn your friend o. She will soon find what she's looking for one day.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
Mtcheeeew !!!
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by EfemenaXY: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
Sisi, I don't blame the wife. Not one bit - simply because the scales were tipped against her (re: culture, people's perception of her {including her parents!} if she walked out, her husband viewed as never in the wrong, pastors / religious leaders that would have told her to go back & fast and pray harder...)

No, I blame her parents for making/letting her go back there...especially her mother.

I would like for such mothers to come out here and tell us how it really feels now, to have a dead-married-daughter as opposed to a living-divorced-daughter.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
A grown a*ss woman going from thread to thread pulling this same shyte despite being ignored countless of times. If I answer, she and her id*iotic amebo apologists will start spewing rubbish about bullying (and I'm not referring the the person who sent a nice pm).

I've said my own. Keep looking for it, you will soon find what you're looking for.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by CeCeBillz(f): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
God pls we ladies r not greedy so we only beg 4 a nice Mother inlaw IJN Amen!
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ohhhh you already got your leash pm and you're still ranting like a rabid dog that you are? Pele e go beta cheesy...
Looks left and right... Ignored ? By who? Oh you ? Come on you know you're a nonentity to me .. wannabe fool ...
Amebo apologists? Ummm , now who could that be? cheesy
ASHI!

ileobatojo: A grown a*ss woman going from thread to thread pulling this same shyte despite being ignored countless of times. If I answer, she and her id*iotic amebo apologists will start spewing rubbish about bullying (and I'm not referring the the person who sent a nice pm).

I've said my own. Keep looking for it, you will soon find what you're looking for.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by bunchyproject(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hian
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nwabialuwa: 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
pastie: Wish her quick recovery cry

Read the headline again. Did you not just read that SHE DIED?

1 Like

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by UKBobo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
Women are an endangered species in Nigeria. RIP sad sad
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by EfemenaXY: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
Oops! This story don make front page...
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
jidegirl12: Ohhhh you already got your leash pm and you're still ranting like a rabid dog that you are? Pele e go beta cheesy...
Looks left and right... Ignored ? By who? Oh you ? Come on you know you're a nonentity to me .. wannabe fool ...
Amebo apologists? Ummm , now who could that be? cheesy
ASHI!

Please carry on. Display your local madness for the world to see. Razz thing.

I've never seen such a brainless human being before in my life. If someone is a nonentity to you, then why go around stalking their posts and making snide remarks constantly? Do you have any common sense? Re*tard.

7 Likes

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by simdam500(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
Smh. Wat a world!!!
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Liberal2020: 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
Now you can marry your mother abi
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by BodyKiss(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2013

Did you even read the title let alone the post itself before posting?

1 Like

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by IbileUnited: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2013

They stabbed someone to death,ur wish her quick recovery...are u a learner

1 Like

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by OCcool: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
MONSTER INLAW ON D LOOSE!!

1 Like

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
na wah for some mother in laws o! so what is chasing her from her house that she decided to sit in her son's house for 4 years.

anyway rest in peace to the dead wife. its the 2 daughters i pity now
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
991: I swear, wives don suffer this year, so so stab dem dey get from their husbands and mother in law.

Most mother-in-laws are very wicked. But that husband nah very stu.p1d man.

Why will your wife always live in fear of your mother and you allowed the old witch to cohabit with her? He contributed to her death. He was obviously supporting his mother over any rift with his wife. He should have been the one shouting the old witch down whenever she wants to usurp his wife's responsilities.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by coogar: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
may her soul rest in perfect peace!
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2013

Am sure you are having partial brain contact...

1 Like

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by bright001(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
Y will dat happn may be smthn is wrng btwn both of them.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Abagworo(m): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
Women are generally less tolerant than men when it comes to all these spouse vs inlaw issues.
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Cuteobi(f): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2013

Who ® u wishing quick recovery D dead

1 Like

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
wow, very sad...may she rest in peace.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Ama28(f): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
Such violence from a fellow woman. Hell has no fury like the Woman's scorn
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by evablisse(f): 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
Women are trouble makers. Two women who live together in a house always fight not to talk of two women who cares about one man. People should always learn. A wise mother in law can't stay in the son's house for more than a month depending on the issue of her visit. Is she marrying her son? It's good to give 2 couples their own privacy. But it seems like they always want to stay and monitor their son, too bad. A wise woman should always look back to the days when she was only a wife and try to understand how uncomfortable it is to live with a mother in law even if there's no problem. The son may not see this. Believe me, Couples sometimes need their own privacy not to talk of when a third party's eyes are always following u, too bad. Future mothers should understand this. What I found out here is that the boy is Mama's boy which makes him one of the worst men I can never date in this lifetime.. Watch who u date ladies, if he listens to his mother more than u, u're in trouble.

4 Likes

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by etudaddy(m): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
Kaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dis kind story dey make me vex. D mother in law dey craze?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) / Confronting The Mistress / My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.