Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

A Letter To My Sweet Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To My Sweet Heart (2498 Views)

Why Do You Ladies Greet Or Call Ladies "Sweet Heart/words" Are You All Lesbians? / My Sweet Pain: Touching Story - A Must Read / My Sweet Heart 's' Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To My Sweet Heart by ideallove(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
A letter to my Sweet Heart
My sweet heart,
The other part of me is you. You make my beat complete every second, well I don’t how to tell you much I love u. Well while I don’t plan to repeat myself But I want every day should be seen as a new dawn of love and truth. I had love you before 14th February, even before the thought of February 14th take this letter from my entire soul my one and only heart. Many celebrate their love on Valentine’s day while we celebrate every moment shared, my friends wants to be seen around their lovers but you and I remain together as one. For you and always, I have promised to remain that part of you that cannot be lost. My sweet heart you were there with me through thick and thin it began right from the day I knew I had found you and knew you were mine in the most difficult period of life but not just on 14th February.
I love you irrespective of the day, moment or season. The gift I have for you is my love[i][/i] which I know would remain with you even after February 14th. I must stop here but it is not complete without telling you that you are mine.
From
Your Love
Don’t be confused this letter can be found in your soul very well written. Love is part of you so don’t think of falling into it. If truth can be planted love will grow no matter the harsh conditions
www.theideallove.com

Re: A Letter To My Sweet Heart by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
There is no way one can beat hallucinogens, the best way is not to consume them.
Re: A Letter To My Sweet Heart by greedie1(f): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
hmmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Says That He Loves Me, But His Actions Tell Me A Different Story! / Finally!! 10 How To Woo A Nairaland Guy Stylely On Nairaland / Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.