Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:26 PM

Man Stabs Brother To Death While Asleep! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Stabs Brother To Death While Asleep! (567 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) / Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Brother To Death While Asleep! by waleadex(m): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
If you must search for devil,dont go searching anywhere he lives in this guy's heart.Imagine what he did,he killed his brother,father and chased mother out of the house.

Crime Guard gathered that the deceased only returned from an official trip to Port Harcourt at about 11pm Tuesday.Although,the late Olawale was based in Port Harcourt,Rivers State.But his mission to his family’s house as reliably gathered,was to settle a score between his elder brother and mother.

Neighbours who referred to Biodun as a terror in the area,alleged that he was also responsible for the death of his father two years ago.He was alleged to have poisoned his father’s food in order to take over his three-bedroom bungalow as inheritance.

After his father’s death,Biodun reportedly chased his mother and siblings out of the main building, giving them the two shops in front of the house.

You need to read more revealing story on the author's site, this guy is pure evil see his picture below. read more here: http://www.mrlatest.com/2013/02/jealous-man-stabs-younger-brother-to-death-while-he-was-sleeping/
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Asleep! by greatgod2012(f): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
May God deliver us ooooooo
why all these disgusting news now??
God, pls, have mercy on us and deliver us from evil pple......... Amen.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Asleep! by waleadex(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
greatgod2012: May God deliver us ooooooo
why all these disgusting news now??
God, pls, have mercy on us and deliver us from evil pple......... Amen.
Amen!
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Asleep! by damiso(f): 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
Sho another stabbing shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Why naa?Gosh. cry
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Asleep! by Les: 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
Wat vex me most is dat d wrong person was being stabbed..... The right person knows himself....... Bravo brother, u're doing a good job...
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Asleep! by waleadex(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
Les: Wat vex me most is dat d wrong person was being stabbed..... The right person knows himself....... Bravo brother, u're doing a good job...
May God help us!

(1) (Reply)

7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women / Who Should Be Retrenched? / Why Are Bad Children For The Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.