Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Register With Us Today - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Register With Us Today (768 Views)

Start On Winning Note By Register With Us At 1960bet / Be Part Of The Winnig Team By Register With 1960bet / If You Re Fan Liverpool Fans Register With Us By Email @vicnobus@yahoo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register With Us Today by deultimate(m): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
T-SOLUTION EDUCATIONAL CONSULT.....DEALING WITH ALL ONLINE REGISTRATION SUCH AS: UTME (JAMB), WAEC MAY/JUNE, NECO JUNE/JULY, NABTEB JUNE/JULY, DIRECT ENTRY FORM, POST UTME FORM, WAEC G.C.E SEPT/OCT, NECO G.C.E NOV/DEC, NABTEB G.C.E NOV/DEC, PART-TIME FORM, PRE-ND FORM, H.N.D FORM....SCORE 240 AND ABOVE IN YOUR UTME (JAMB).AND ALSO AVAILABLE IS CHECKING OF RESULT BOTH WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, JAMB, SCRATCH CARDS.ALSO INTO ASSISTING STUDENTS TO GAIN ADMISSION INTO FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA...IN T-SOLUTION, EDUCATION IS OUR PRIORITY AND WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU BETTER....FEEL FREE TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME VIA MY FACEBOOK, 2GO AND MOBILE NUMBER.....THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU IM ME.....REGISTER FOR JAMB(UTME)2013 AT CHEAPER PRICE AND NECO,NABTEB AND GET ADMISSION INTO FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA,FEDERAL UNIVERSITY AKURE(FUTA),OSUN UNIVERSITY,,UNIVERSITY OF MINNA AND SOON ON........PROMISE.........08034323361

(1) (Reply)

Free Forex Best Practices Executive Training / Wealth Biz Manual!! / Who Want To Be The 1st To Place PIC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.