Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] (10071 Views)

Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? / I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Cherish100(f): 12:55am On Mar 02, 2013
grin Please I aint looking for green card. Just want to be a friend. He's gorgeous.
2buff: Girls are really not smiling grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 02, 2013
Cherish100: grin Please I aint looking for green card. Just want to be a friend. He's gorgeous.

Only friend? cheesy
Why don't you go be a friend to a not so gorgeous person?
You know if you looked prettier than all your friends you are by default seen as "The hottest girl around"? grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 1:59am On Mar 02, 2013
2buff:

Only friend? cheesy
You know if you looked prettier than all your friends you are by default seen as "The hottest girl around"? grin
Lol
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Cherish100(f): 12:18am On Mar 03, 2013
True but I see nothing wrong in wanting to be his friend. Besides, I sometimes get attracted to people without first seeing their pictures. So, this is a bonus for me.
2buff:

Only friend? cheesy
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 03, 2013
So, the drama continues...
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Kirinwa: 4:30am On Mar 03, 2013
smiley
HQ: So, the drama continues...

Bros you call this a drama?Hmm until you start looking for your girl na den you go understand. Okay nah.

*grabs a chair.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Idowuogbo(f): 4:32am On Mar 03, 2013
Kirinwa: smiley

Bros you call this a drama?Hmm until you start looking for your girl na den you go understand. Okay nah.

*grabs a chair.
U dey find wife? *wink wink*
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Kirinwa: 4:41am On Mar 03, 2013
190:

stay there - u think nairaland girls get your time grin
have u crossed border before grin grin
grin grin

Don't mind the guy.E be like sey e don create thread tire.Na so e wan use this opportunity enter.lmao
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Kirinwa: 4:55am On Mar 03, 2013
Dyt: Michael baby
If u don't take me, imma jump off d cliff
*sobs*

Jump.You must jump o.Infact I will jump you. grin grin

It's a pity op doesn't know they're soaking garri ontop his head.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Kirinwa: 5:04am On Mar 03, 2013
nice4life: @op I advice you continue with your study, graduate and come back if you are serious becuase girls that fit your age are not yet matured enough to be on nairaland.

.....and even if they abound.Which reasonable parent will allow their daughter embark on this senseless journey?Even if op is for real you'll probably wait for 3-5 years for him to deside if he'll marry you.By then your kittycat would have been ruptured and sore.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Kirinwa: 5:26am On Mar 03, 2013
Oahray: WTF! Love takes at least 2 years to occur? Is that what they are teaching you over there? shocked

You are a very dumb child for hinting at Nigerian girls not knowing what love is, yet looking for one who would love you. Go and face your studies jare!

See your big eyes like someone who has been cursed with sleep. angry
grin grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by khiaa(f): 7:53am On May 05, 2013
pulsefro:

You're basically asking when an American lady will look for a controlling bastard to slap her around and yell at her all the time. That would be never my friend. wink

Hahahahahahahaha Gotta love this guy.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by cool080: 8:51am On May 05, 2013
wanne oburu na idi ready mua di avaliable winkwanne oburu na idi ready mua di avaliable
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 05, 2013
All I see is a se...x-starved youngMan that por...n can no longer quench his desires, with an oyibo mentality that African ladies are cheap and will jump @ any opportunity to leave Africa for the western world.
Shame that some nairaland "vulturines" are hovering over this thread and wishing all of us will go to sleep b4 they swoon.
@OP how many PMs have you gotten so far? You look a bit stewpid in your picture with the white girl. I hope looks are really deceptive...
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by MrsChima(f): 8:38pm On May 05, 2013
Good luck.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Trut(m): 2:17am On May 07, 2013
Sweet thread...
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Creamish(f): 8:32am On May 08, 2013
pulsefro: Hello. i'm Michael. I'm 18, and I might be looking for a girl to bring here with me to the u.s. to stay. I am Nigerian myself because both my parents are Igbo, and I speak it well. A little bit of background information about me is that I was born in Chicago, Illinois, and I live in belleville, illinois. In August I will be moving to Edwardsville, Illinois to start University. I will be studying Nursing and getting my Bachelors in Science. I will have my own apartment, job and car, so I can take car of you. I've always wanted to marry a Nigerian Girl, and now as a legal adult I can somewhat wander into this fantasy of mine. I definitely won't be diving into marriage immedeately, I have to get to know and love you first. We can talk over the internet and facebook, until you come to see me. the lucky lady can be you, or it can be your daughter Please be under 22. Like I said, I'm 18. Tell me about yourself. What are your plans? What are your grades like? CAN YOU COOK?

Here are some pictures of me. Some of them are a little old but eh.

Dont do sth ul regret at age 30.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by sexytees(f): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
J
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by johnstar(m): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2014
Creamish:

Dont do sth ul regret at age 30.
hmm for ur mind, lyk say if him cal u nw, u knw go ansr... naija gals dm
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by abohrandy: 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
kmcutez: @op, I'm a sweet 16 year old virgin looking for the love of ma life. I know from looking at your pics, we will gel together like pounded yam and egusi soup.

@op, infact, you are the jack to my jill. Let us make sweet sweet romance and watch the haters burn.

I love you, love you, love you.

the struggle!!!

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
abohrandy:

the struggle!!!

lol. grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Idiataqueen(f): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2014
ωhÊñ dÎd âmÊ®Îçâñ$ $tâ®tÊd ҜÎdñâppÎñg bÛ$ÎñÊ$$ d bÖý lÛҜ lÎҜ â$hâωÖ dÊâlÊ® tÖ me undecided
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Bidex6444(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Some gurls belike how can they get intouch with him... grin guy my advise for you is to go and face your studies and don't be distracted by naija babes. US my ass

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
pulsefro: Hello. i'm Michael. I'm 18, and I might be looking for a girl to bring here with me to the u.s. to stay. I am Nigerian myself because both my parents are Igbo, and I speak it well. A little bit of background information about me is that I was born in Chicago, Illinois, and I live in belleville, illinois. In August I will be moving to Edwardsville, Illinois to start University. I will be studying Nursing and getting my Bachelors in Science. I will have my own apartment, job and car, so I can take car of you. I've always wanted to marry a Nigerian Girl, and now as a legal adult I can somewhat wander into this fantasy of mine. I definitely won't be diving into marriage immedeately, I have to get to know and love you first. We can talk over the internet and facebook, until you come to see me. the lucky lady can be you, or it can be your daughter Please be under 22. Like I said, I'm 18. Tell me about yourself. What are your plans? What are your grades like? CAN YOU COOK?

Here are some pictures of me. Some of them are a little old but eh.

I know it's an old thread but just wanted to say a few things for future visitors who may run across this thread.

1) I have a Daughter your age that is going to Stanford so use that to gauge my age and I advice you as I would advice my Daughter. Stop the nonsense of trying to get into a relationship at this age. Face your education and focus on a career. You have all the time in the world after you graduate with Masters to travel the world and see things.

2) If you want a Nigerian Woman, you can find them in most American universities and colleges. This will remove the ploy that some shysters will have of using you to get a visa.

3) Immigration doesn't work like that. You just don't meet someone and send them a ticket. You'll have to go through a stringent immigration process (it took me 3 years to bring my Wife over). There are financial, employment, criminal requirements for immigration and immigration benefits is not a right, so even if you have all your ducks in a row a VO may just deny you.

4) Not killing your dreams but just giving you another insight. NL is probably the worst place to strike up an immigration relationship, IMHO.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
CityNG:

I know it's an old thread but just wanted to say a few things for future visitors who may run across this thread.

1) I have a Daughter your age that is going to Stanford so use that to gauge my age and I advice you as I would advice my Daughter. Stop the nonsense of trying to get into a relationship at this age. Face your education and focus on a career. You have all the time in the world after you graduate with Masters to travel the world and see things.

2) If you want a Nigerian Woman, you can find them in most American universities and colleges. This will remove the ploy that some shysters will have of using you to get a visa.

3) Immigration doesn't work like that. You just don't meet someone and send them a ticket. You'll have to go through a stringent immigration process (it took me 3 years to bring my Wife over). There are financial, employment, criminal requirements for immigration and immigration benefits is not a right, so even if you have all your ducks in a row a VO may just deny you.

4) Not killing your dreams but just giving you another insight. NL is probably the worst place to strike up an immigration relationship, IMHO.
In fact enh, tell them. 18 yrs and he is looking for wife abi na girlfriend. Mscheeew. All these small shidren of nowadays sef. Wetin dey hungry them no dey for market.

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by sexytees(f): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
L
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by sexytees(f): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
H
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by sexytees(f): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
F

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

October Born Lovelies, Gather Here / New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** / Sexy Ladys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.