Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Confused In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused In Love (780 Views)

Confused;in A Cross Road,Run to my aid o / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused In Love by Reuben2012(m): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hello nairalanders, a close frd of mine need an advice on what to do abt his girlfrd who he intended to marry after he graduated frm sch this year based on their agreement(both of them), the girl is in the same univesity with dis frd of mine but she is in part 2. Just of recent she stops calling my frd, not to talk abt just ordinary flashing and she has never text msg my frd not to talk abt dis concluded valatine, she normally said she have no time for text msg. The issue now is that my frd is the one who do the calling and the text msg and he now told me dat he is tired of this girl attitude that he want to quit. But he said whenever he talk to d girl about her attitude she will say he should not worry and she also promise him that she is going to marry him but d issue is dat this girl doesn't call, flash not to talk of sending msg. Pls nairlander what do u think d girl is up to with that her attitude. My friend is confused. Thanks
Re: Confused In Love by mideeniafe(f): 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
Why is he confused? undecided

Marry ko, Marry ni. The girl is obviously not into him anymore. He should move on with his life. On a second thought, maybe he's done something wrong and she's now weighing her options. They should both sit down and talk about where their relationship is heading. If not he should forget her jare. She's probably laying in the arms of some other dude who's spoiling her with money right now while he's tossing and turning on his bed, unable to sleep thinking about her. Eeiyah!
Re: Confused In Love by Smuthx(m): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
Maybe she is so into school stuffs like studying, going to night class, assignment, test, lectures. so she ils not free.

Your friend should focus on his studies now and forget about marrying a girl that is ungraduate herself.

The girl should at least call or flash back when she sees the miss calls.
Re: Confused In Love by Reuben2012(m): 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Why is he confused? undecided

Marry ko, Marry ni. The girl is obviously not into him anymore. He should move on with his life. On a second thought, maybe he's done something wrong and she's now weighing her options. They should both sit down and talk about where their relationship is heading. If not he should forget her jare. She's probably laying in the arms of some other dude who's spoiling her with money right now while he's tossing and turning on his bed, unable to sleep thinking about her. Eeiyah!
he even text her saying in the msg that not even a call not to talk of a text msg still yet she didnt make any attempt to reply back to the extent my frd call her to confirm may be she saw the msg and she replied by saying yes, till now she hasnt not reply him bck and they ave been 2gether for almost 3yrs
Re: Confused In Love by greedie1(f): 12:06am On Feb 24, 2013
Reuben2012: he even text her saying in the msg that not even a call not to talk of a text msg still yet she didnt make any attempt to reply back to the extent my frd call her to confirm may be she saw the msg and she replied by saying yes, till now she hasnt not reply him bck and they ave been 2gether for almost 3yrs
well den its tym to pack up and move on!!

it sucks,yea
Re: Confused In Love by mideeniafe(f): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2013
Reuben2012: he even text her saying in the msg that not even a call not to talk of a text msg still yet she didnt make any attempt to reply back to the extent my frd call her to confirm may be she saw the msg and she replied by saying yes, till now she hasnt not reply him bck and they ave been 2gether for almost 3yrs
He should forget about her and face his studies. He's still got a long way to go. He should allow one babe to give him high blood pressure.
Re: Confused In Love by abohrandy: 1:14am On Feb 24, 2013
ANODA CASE SIGNED SEALED AND DELIVERED!!!!
Re: Confused In Love by Mynd44: 5:44am On Feb 24, 2013
My input is useless here

(1) (Reply)

Busy Body / Save That Marriage, Beware Of Evils Of Social Networking / He Left Nigeria Because Of The Same S** Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.