Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,559 members, 7,801,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. (205607 Views)

99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) / Muslims In Al-jannah / What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. by ziccoit: 3:07am On Feb 24, 2013
The names of the 7 gates of Jahannam.

1. Jaheem...the shallowest level of Jahannam. It is reserved for those who believed in Allah and His Messenger [sallallahu 'alayhi wa salaam], but who ignored His commands.
2. Jahanam...a deeper level where the idol-worshippers are to be sent on the Day of Judgement.
3. Sa'ir...is reserved for the worshippers of fire.
4. Saqar...this is where those who did not believe in Allah will be sent on the Day of Judgement.
5. Ladha...will be the home of those who are calling Prophet Musa (Moses) their God
6. Hawiyah...will be the abode those who worship Hisa (Jesus) as their God.
7. Hutama...the deepest level of Jahannam. This is where the religious hypocrites will spend eternity. The worst of Allah's creation are the Munafiqeen [hypocrites], whether they be mankind or Jinn, for they outwardly appear to accept, but inwardly reject Allah and his Messenger.

Names of the 8 Gates In Jannah.

1.Baabus Salaah..those who were punctual in observing their salat
2.Baabul Jihad..those who participated in jihad
3.Baabus Sadaqah...those who frequently gave sadaqah
4.Baabur Rayyaan...the ones who constantly fasted
5.Baabul Hajj...those who observe their annual pilgrimage[hajj]
6.Baabul Kadhemean al- Gaidh...this door is reserved for those who suppress their anger and pardon others
7.Baabul Iman...this door is reserved for the entry of those who by virtue of their faith are saved from reckoning and chastisement.
8.Baabuz Dhikr...those who excessively remembered Allah.

May Allah make us the inhabitants of Jannah and protect us from the torments of jahannam. Amin.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. by deols(f): 5:20am On Feb 24, 2013
amin ooo
Re: The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 24, 2013
OP, what about a person who does different things on the list, for example what if a person fasts and gives charity and forgives, which of the gates will the person pass through? How will it be determined?
Re: The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. by tbaba1234: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2013
fellis: OP, what about a person who does different things on the list, for example what if a person fasts and gives charity and forgives, which of the gates will the person pass through? How will it be determined?

What act did the person excel in??
Re: The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 24, 2013
tbaba1234:
What act did the person excel in??
Since I am talking about an hypothetical situation, let's assume he excelled in charity giving.

1 Like

Re: The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. by tbaba1234: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2013
fellis: Since I am talking about an hypothetical situation, let's assume he excelled in charity giving.

You have the answer to your question.. And Allah knows best
Re: The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. by snubish: 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2013
Jazakallahu khair op.
There's a hadith where the rasul, peace be on him, mentioned a righteous companion(not sure who now) being free to enter through any gate he wishes.
Re: The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. by beejaay: 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
see how people have turned to judge and jury. very funny world indeed.

1 Like

Re: The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2013
beejaay:
what type of gate is it? iron or alloy gate?? when will we start understanding the true meaning of God/Prophet parables, turning God to humanlike.

Allahu Allam

Behavior like this is what makes people say that atheists are immoral.Can't you just read and learn from the thread instead of making trouble?
Re: The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. by beejaay: 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2013
fellis:

Behavior like this is what makes people say that atheists are immoral.Can't you just read and learn from the thread instead of making trouble?

and what makes you think i am an atheist. for your information i am a muslim and i dont subscribe to the NOW way of heaven/hellfire interpretation evident in why i asked what type of gate. God is not human and will never be cos it is formless. i dont follow any sheikh, i read the Quran myself and i seek understanding from God directly not what some biased sheikh write down from their own interpretation base on their surrounding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. by beejaay: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
fellis:

and what trouble did i make just because i didnt agree with the OP or dont i have the right to accept/reject peoples opinionated interpretation of Prophet words again?
Re: The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
beejaay:
and what trouble did i make just because i didnt agree with the OP or dont i have the right to accept/reject peoples opinionated interpretation of Prophet words again?

Calm down.
Geez.
Ok sorry. I thought you were an atheist, I didn't know you were Rashidite.
Re: The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. by beejaay: 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
fellis:

Calm down.
Geez.
Ok sorry. I thought you were an atheist, I didn't know you were Rashidite.
not funny
Re: The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
modified.

@Everyone, Don't be deceived, beejaay is nothing but a dishonest atheist.
kthnxbye.
Re: The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. by ziccoit: 6:06am On Feb 25, 2013
beejaay:

and what makes you think i am an atheist. for your information i am a muslim and i dont subscribe to the NOW way of heaven/hellfire interpretation evident in why i asked what type of gate. God is not human and will never be cos it is formless. i dont follow any sheikh, i read the Quran myself and i seek understanding from God directly not what some biased sheikh write down from their own interpretation base on their surrounding.

You must be a repository of knowledge and custodian of wisdoms to have said this. Even at that you would have ridden on the shoulder of great Islamic scholars while acquiring your "vast knowledge". Muslims don't follow any Islamic Scholar. No. We follow only Allah and His Prophet by depending on correct interpretation of Quran and Hadith by these Scholars.

I hope you understand where I am going?

You can not understand Islam by locking yourself up in a room reading Quran and Hadith. You need correct interpretations from the Scholar. This stance can tip you into gross error that can lead you into practicing something different while you think you are practicing Islam.

That is why some people would commit sins like killing innocent souls and still think they are killing for Allah. Be warned my brother. You need Islamic Scholars. Stop condemning them.
Re: The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 25, 2013
ziccoit:
You can not understand Islam by locking yourself up in a room reading Quran and Hadith.
He didn't even say he reads Hadith. He said he reads the Qur'an, no mention of Hadith.
Re: The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. by Empiree: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Op, kindly provide references for record purposes. Shukran
Re: The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. by Destinygrl(f): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
ziccoit:
The names of the 7 gates of Jahannam.

1. Jaheem...the shallowest level of Jahannam. It is reserved for those who believed in Allah and His Messenger [sallallahu 'alayhi wa salaam], but who ignored His commands.
2. Jahanam...a deeper level where the idol-worshippers are to be sent on the Day of Judgement.
3. Sa'ir...is reserved for the worshippers of fire.
4. Saqar...this is where those who did not believe in Allah will be sent on the Day of Judgement.
5. Ladha...will be the home of those who are calling Prophet Musa (Moses) their God
6. Hawiyah...will be the abode those who worship Hisa (Jesus) as their God.
7. Hutama...the deepest level of Jahannam. This is where the religious hypocrites will spend eternity. The worst of Allah's creation are the Munafiqeen [hypocrites], whether they be mankind or Jinn, for they outwardly appear to accept, but inwardly reject Allah and his Messenger.

Names of the 8 Gates In Jannah.

1.Baabus Salaah..those who were punctual in observing their salat
2.Baabul Jihad..those who participated in jihad
3.Baabus Sadaqah...those who frequently gave sadaqah
4.Baabur Rayyaan...the ones who constantly fasted
5.Baabul Hajj...those who observe their annual pilgrimage[hajj]
6.Baabul Kadhemean al- Gaidh...this door is reserved for those who suppress their anger and pardon others
7.Baabul Iman...this door is reserved for the entry of those who by virtue of their faith are saved from reckoning and chastisement.
8.Baabuz Dhikr...those who excessively remembered Allah.

May Allah make us the inhabitants of Jannah and protect us from the torments of jahannam. Amin.

amin thuma amin

1 Like

Re: The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. by Enibadoskee(f): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2017
please ,I need a true Muslim guy for serious relationship that might lead to marriage ......plz pm me if yhu interested ..no insults plzz

(1) (Reply)

...... / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.