Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

NYSC Redeployment Procedure - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Redeployment Procedure (62299 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation / NYSC Redeployment / Nysc Redeployment Process? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Redeployment Procedure by yettak90: 7:24am On Feb 24, 2013
I don't really mind where I get posted to. However, like everyone else, I won't willingly go to any of the volatile states.

Without having to pay an NYSC official, what's the procedure for changing the state of deployment after receiving your call-up letter ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by outrage: 7:33am On Feb 24, 2013
I was just about to open this thread.

However, my own question is how can you redeploy? And what documents are required, with paying and not paying an official.. All the ways, make una list am abeg.

I really am not a fan of that, "claim a sickness" you don't have.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2013
Funny comments, I promise to give you the A-Z of redeployment, going by I redeployed from camp myself, but to make it more fun, wait for your call up letter first.... Abi you want it now?
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by OluwaKoopa(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2013
Ogbeche, pls give us nowwwwwwwww
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2013
There are only three (3) grounds to which you can be granted redeployment
1. :Health
2. Marital (female only)
3. Security

On health grounds, you have to report to the camp you are posted to harmed with a medical report preferably from a general, state, federal or military hospital, stating your ailment with reasons why you need to visit your physician regularly in your state of resident.
You can as well go with some drugs you use for such ailment.. This is done in the 2nd week of camping, it ll be announced when the time to submit for relocation arises

On marital grounds, a married female corper is required to present a marriage certificate coupled with a publication of name change from a Nigeria dailies

On Security grounds, only those posted to Yobe and Bornu are granted automatic relocation on security grounds

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Akogunbee: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2013
All u nid do is to make a complaint in the camp. It may be on health grounds or marital grounds.u also av nid connections in some cases. Gdluck
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by yettak90: 6:44am On Feb 25, 2013
Thanks for the responses.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by ad84ada(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2013
Thanks Ogbeche cos na borno dem throw me go o
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
ad84ada: Thanks Ogbeche cos na borno dem throw me go o
you no get problem, you won't camp in bornu and you ll also get automatic redeployment cos borno is a security threatened state
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Charbless(m): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
Am posted to Sokoto. How long is d jawny pls

1 Like

Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by ad84ada(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
[quote author=Ogbeche77]you no get problem, you won't camp in bornu and you ll also get automatic redeployment cos borno is a security threatened state
[/quote
Thanks again Ogbeche,
I still need clarification on two things
1) Will I be the one who will choose where to be redeployed to?
2) Will I be responsible for looking for ppa in the place am redeployed to?
Thanks as I wait for your reply.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by interleukin(f): 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ogbeche77: There are only three (3) grounds to which you can be granted redeployment
2. Marital (female only)
3. Security

On health grounds, you have to report to the camp you are posted to harmed with a medical report preferably from a general, state, federal or military hospital, stating your ailment with reasons why you need to visit your physician regularly in your state of resident.
You can as well go with some drugs you use for such ailment.. This is done in the 2nd week of camping, it ll be announced when the time to submit for relocation arises

On marital grounds, a married female corper is required to present a marriage certificate coupled with a publication of name change from a Nigeria dailies

On Security grounds, only those posted to Yobe and Bornu are granted automatic relocation on security grounds

thanks for this. But please, can you give me some examples of the ailments that'll guarantee a redeployment? Thanks.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
[quote author=ad84ada][/quote]yes u ll choose the state u want, but most likely get a neighboring state, except ur preferred state is not filled up
On the ppa issue, it ll be best if u can find a place ur self at the state capital, then submit the letter of request to nysc, if u wait for nysc to post u, u nay end up in a god forsaken village, u know what I mean

1 Like

Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by ad84ada(m): 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ogbeche77: yes u ll choose the state u want, but most likely get a neighboring state, except ur preferred state is not filled up
On the ppa issue, it ll be best if u can find a place ur self at the state capital, then submit the letter of request to nysc, if u wait for nysc to post u, u nay end up in a god forsaken village, u know what I mean
Thanks Ogbeche, u r the bomb (not boko haram bomb sha)
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
ad84ada:
Thanks Ogbeche, u r the bomb (not boko haram bomb sha)
welcome
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by outrage: 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ogbeche hmmm.. I am out of words. Of course I was expecting it, I didn't expect it to be this way.

I still am not feeling this forging and claiming a false sickness thing.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by katolistic(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ogbeche thanks a lot. Was posted to Yobe state so its a blank cheque for me grin..can't wait ohh
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by ojomotommy(f): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ogbeche77: There are only three (3) grounds to which you can be granted redeployment
2. Marital (female only)
3. Security

Talking about health grounds, i assume that to be the easiest of all because that was exactly what i used to redeploy last year.
I had to present a duly signed and stamped doctors report from an accredited state hospital, copies of doctors appointment to the hospital and prescriptions and the hospital card.
However, it is quite difficult to get all these especially from a state hospital.

If you wish to redeploy on this ground but you don't have all these documents, then you can click on my profile and send me an email directly on Nairaland stating your details and address.
You can either request it to be forwarded to your email or be posted to your location (camp) to get the hard copy...its your choice.
just willing to assist.....

cares...

9 Likes

Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by outrage: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2013
Ogbeche mornin.
Please what kind of questions do they ask at the interview, I'll like to know so that I can go to health section and seek for answers. Thanks
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
outrage: Ogbeche mornin.
Please what kind of questions do they ask at the interview, I'll like to know so that I can go to health section and seek for answers. Thanks
about the ailment u claim to have, questions like when did it begin? How do feel and the drugs u take.
But this interview is relative, not conducted in all camps, so just collect the reports and process ur redeployment while some insist on interview
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by outrage: 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
EmmyDe25:
Pls reply my mail.
He'll ask you to pay 25K.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by ojomotommy(f): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
outrage:
He'll ask you to pay 25K.

Yes and i am not imposing. i did my comprehensive and duly signed and stamped report for 25k (report 15k, hospital file copies 5k and hospital card 5k) last year. You can walk into any state hospital and request for all these....i am certain you wont get any for free. It is your choice if you need just the report and not the hospital card and file.
Note: i am not a he...i am a she
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 05, 2013
EmmyDe25:
Pls reply my mail.
if u part away with ur hard earned money, and u are scammed, don't come back to NL and complain, redeployment is free, I redeployed myself last year.. I already gave u a link to the procedure which I took time to explain
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 05, 2013
ojomotommy:

Yes and i am not imposing. i did my comprehensive and duly signed and stamped report for 25k (report 15k, hospital file copies 5k and hospital card 5k) last year. You can walk into any state hospital and request for all these....i am certain you wont get any for free. It is your choice if you need just the report and not the hospital card and file.
Note: i am not a he...i am a she
stop asking people to contact you, are u a nysc official? You claim u can get them doc report, are u a physician? And u also said u were willing to help. How? By asking them to pay 25k, take your business instincts elsewhere, that you are a woman those not give u the liberty to ask naïve corpers for money, redeployment is free in camp..
If they don't get there preferred state, they get the neighboring state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by outrage: 7:41am On Mar 05, 2013
Ogeche na photocopy of the medical report I get, I hope it will work?
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by cyif2003(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2013
pls when u eventually get a doc repooort for redeployement will u b redeployed too ur state of choice or to d state or neighbouring state where d hospital where u gat ur report is?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
outrage: Ogeche na photocopy of the medical report I get, I hope it will work?
how come u get photocopy? Where u put the original
?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty, Busty Corper's Photos Got People Talking Online / Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) / Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.