Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Ethical Hackers - Programming (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ethical Hackers (35410 Views)

Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> / Do We Have Ethical Hackers Here On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
mimicue:

Yeah I do
ok. there is a probability that your pasword is saved somewhere. which browser do you mostly use and also do u av good knowledge of using computer?
Re: Ethical Hackers by mimicue(f): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
just_thinking: ok. there is a probability that your pasword is saved somewhere. which browser do you mostly use and also do u av good knowledge of using computer?

I use Mozilla and Google chrome ... Yeah I do have knowledge
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
mimicue:

I use Mozilla and Google chrome ... Yeah I do have knowledge
ok follow this process. download this software passwordfox from http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/passwordfox.zip after that unzip it and run the software on ur laptop. click on file and start. the software will display all password u use and saved on the laptop. only work for firefox, paste for chrome soon.
Re: Ethical Hackers by mimicue(f): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
just_thinking: ok follow this process. download this software passwordfox from http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/passwordfox.zip after that unzip it and run the software on ur laptop. click on file and start. the software will display all password u use and saved on the laptop. only work for firefox, paste for chrome soon.

Aii thanks .. Really appreciate I will give u feed back
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
for google chrome download this software http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/chromepass.zip after that unzip and run the software. click on file and start. it will display all password it got from ur chrome browser.
Re: Ethical Hackers by mimicue(f): 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
just_thinking: for google chrome download this software http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/chromepass.zip after that unzip and run the software. click on file and start. it will display all password it got from ur chrome browser.

Still hasn't shown anything
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
mimicue:

Still hasn't shown anything
wat did u click on the software?
Re: Ethical Hackers by mimicue(f): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
just_thinking: wat did u click on the software?
I opened it and clicked on the three files there
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 12:18am On Nov 16, 2013
mimicue:
I opened it and clicked on the three files there
lol. u need to unzip it first. right-click the zip file nd unzip then open the new folder and click on the software( the one with firefox logo)
Re: Ethical Hackers by mosezky: 7:49am On Nov 16, 2013
just thinking abeg help wit some hacking ebook......(for beginner ) ....
pls bro...
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2013
mosezky: just thinking abeg help wit some hacking ebook......(for beginner ) ....
pls bro...
try to read the previous post, the question has already been answer so many time. hackers are readers and learners but for the sake of this conversation goto http://kat.ph at the textfield enter hacking and search. you will see some good hacking book. they are torrent file so try to get torrent downloader before you do that. u can download utorrent or torrentbitch. download the book and READ and PRACTICE becaue that is the most important thing. later boss.
Re: Ethical Hackers by Slyr0x: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
mimicue: Abeg what's happening here.. I need SB to help hack my yahoo forgot the password...pls I don't mind paying..I have important messages ther[code][/code] cry

If it is truly your account, you should use the "Forgot my password feature".

There are 3 ways to get it back

1.) Send a verification link to an alternate email address
2.) Send a verification code to your phone number
3.) Answer your secret questions.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1232847_yahoo_jpgeb774448247df0d80fe0c7a9a74a2b04

@Just thinking,

Remember this is meant to be a thread for ethical learning. .We should try as much as possible to review the kinda information we give out as we do not know people's real intents.

It could be the boyfriend/parent/Boss/partner/competitor's account, and you would have unwittingly helped the OP to hijack another person's account before you realize it.

Helping is good BUT we should only do when we can ascertain the person's real MOTIVES!

All-in-all, Nice job mate!

2 Likes

Re: Ethical Hackers by bigdot1759(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
Slyr0x: I always thought this thread was meant for "Ethical Hackers". .Am afraid some posts up here speaks nothing of such. .
they talk out of this profession, thought sm1'll said he'd hack CBN's or recognise Organisation's achieve
Re: Ethical Hackers by Raypawer(m): 12:34am On Nov 17, 2013
please i need advise, what priliminary knowledge is required of me to become a Certified Ethical hacker. as in what i mean is if i need the knowledge of networking or software development or Database Administration in order to learn Ethical Hacking succesfully...
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2013
Slyr0x:

If it is truly your account, you should use the "Forgot my password feature".

There are 3 ways to get it back

1.) Send a verification link to an alternate email address
2.) Send a verification code to your phone number
3.) Answer your secret questions.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1232847_yahoo_jpgeb774448247df0d80fe0c7a9a74a2b04

@Just thinking,

Remember this is meant to be a thread for ethical learning. .We should try as much as possible to review the kinda information we give out as we do not know people's real intents.

It could be the boyfriend/parent/Boss/partner/competitor's account, and you would have unwittingly helped the OP to hijack another person's account before you realize it.

Helping is good BUT we should only do when we can ascertain the person's real MOTIVES!

All-in-all, Nice job mate!
nice one boss
Re: Ethical Hackers by Tolustar(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
bosses, please recommend a book for me o that uses a particular tool for penetration testing, and MITM attack, i have gone through all those books from torrent, but they are just giving theory and no specific tool for practical(like they are explaining networking)...i'm still searching though, ur help will be appreciated...
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Tolustar: bosses, please recommend a book for me o that uses a particular tool for penetration testing, and MITM attack, i have gone through all those books from torrent, but they are just giving theory and no specific tool for practical(like they are explaining networking)...i'm still searching though, ur help will be appreciated...
Tools for checking vulnerability: nessus, nexpose.
Tools for exploitation: Metasploit
Tools for MITM: Cain and abel, Ettercap.
Try to learn about this tools, there are cool.
Re: Ethical Hackers by Tolustar(m): 6:22am On Nov 18, 2013
just_thinking: Tools for checking vulnerability: nessus, nexpose.
Tools for exploitation: Metasploit
Tools for MITM: Cain and abel, Ettercap.
Try to learn about this tools, there are cool.

i've checked thru youtube and i'm starting with MITM using ettercap. It is actually cool as you said. I Will learn those tools one by one smiley . How i wish i could find a book, that specifically talks on ettercap,i will keep searching till i can find one, if u know of any that u can recommend, i will be so grateful.............................
Re: Ethical Hackers by kiddie(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2013
just_thinking: lol. u need to unzip it first. right-click the zip file nd unzip then open the new folder and click on the software( the one with firefox logo)
Can't cain nd abel perform the magic
Re: Ethical Hackers by kiddie(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2013
Really need some1 living at agege who wld lend me backtrack and kali linux cd any one
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2013
kiddie:
Can't cain nd abel perform the magic
cain works for only internet explorer. and i prefer those tools cus dey dont need installationa and i could write a bash script to automate the function.
Re: Ethical Hackers by kiddie(m): 10:32am On Nov 18, 2013
kiddie: Really need some1 living at agege who wld lend me backtrack and kali linux cd any one
Any
Re: Ethical Hackers by centrex: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
i would like to ask if any of you know a good CCNP training center at ibadan. been searching and just cant find, that state is really tecnology backward
Re: Ethical Hackers by centrex: 8:51am On Nov 25, 2013
Deji: Government Should Invest in Cyber Security Enlightenment

Mr. Olusegun Emmanuel Deji is the Chairman of Centrex Ethical Lab, a comprehensive solutions ICT company. He spoke with Ojo M. Maduekwe about the gains and challenges in the ICT sector. Excerpts:

At the recent World Cyber Security Conference held in Abuja, cybercrime was described as a “latent threat to national security and economic development.” This description notwithstanding, the menace is not taken serious by the ordinary man; what do you think is the reason?
Nigerian has seen cyber security only as a simple issue of a malware or a virus till now. Cyber security is about protecting the nation’s digital assets from cyber invaders; we only wait until we are attacked, which is obviously in a devastating way because people lose their lifelong, asset and they never recover from such attacks. Today, national security cannot be divorced from cyber security, cyber-attacks and cyber warfare. In fact the very definition of security is undergoing a change and that includes the security of digital assets, networks.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/deji-government-should-invest-in-cyber-security-enlightenment/164895/
Re: Ethical Hackers by teenagehacker: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
kiddie: Really need some1 living at agege who wld lend me backtrack and kali linux cd any one
i can give the TUT online.
Re: Ethical Hackers by kiddie(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
teenagehacker: i can give the TUT online.
am talkin about the bootable cd nah who wants tutorial
Re: Ethical Hackers by djdroydakkount: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
Guy, try get 2500, do mtn nyt plan, u wil b given 3g plus 1.5g bonus. Dats wat i usd to dwnload kali and ubuntu.
Re: Ethical Hackers by EdDave(m): 12:24am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Ethical Hackers by kiddie(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
guys i need help on how to move files on kali linux
Re: Ethical Hackers by Slyr0x: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
kiddie: guys i need help on how to move files on kali linux

from where to where?
Re: Ethical Hackers by kiddie(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Slyr0x:

from where to where?
.set to desktop

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch / Astro Programming Language 0.2 (indefinite release) / Should I Take This Job?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.