Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Ethical Hackers - Programming (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ethical Hackers (35412 Views)

Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> / Do We Have Ethical Hackers Here On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Ethical Hackers by Slyr0x: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
kiddie:
.set to desktop

Install Vmware tools
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
kiddie: guys i need help on how to move files on kali linux
You can also configure you samba client. it is uses the windows smb protocol. all you need is goto to the kali network folder you will see your windows system. just click on it and enter your windows username and password. after that you will be able to have access to your windows computer. just drag it to ur kali OS.
Re: Ethical Hackers by kiddie(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2013
just_thinking: You can also configure you samba client. it is uses the windows smb protocol. all you need is goto to the kali network folder you will see your windows system. just click on it and enter your windows username and password. after that you will be able to have access to your windows computer. just drag it to ur kali OS.
you guys dont even get self i created a file on .set that is social engineering toolkit then i want to move it to desktop
Re: Ethical Hackers by kiddie(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2013
just thinkin your 2go id plz
Re: Ethical Hackers by kariana(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2013
please I need help tip. I have a laptop with German language OS . Is there any eay I can change the OS language to english without reinstalling the OS..?
Re: Ethical Hackers by homotayo11(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
i am still youn but my greatest dream is to be part of d best hackers in d world...but i nid sum1 to help me start.
Re: Ethical Hackers by Tolustar(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
****GOOD DAY GUYS*****

after completing the necessary topics in C++ programming language, HOW can I use it to build a software, big or small, pls your answers are appreciated smiley ........... (sorry for derailing thread a bit)
Re: Ethical Hackers by charlesazeh(m): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2013
I need Trojan... give me ur contact phone and email...I need it fast and ready to drop...
Re: Ethical Hackers by misteri: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
charlesazeh: I need Trojan... give me ur contact phone and email...I need it fast and ready to drop...

OP, if you have really read previous posts by Slyr0x and justthinking on this thread you'll know by now that this is not a black hat thread. So we would not be able to help you.
Anyway, good luck in your quest for "Trojan". Hope you find better luck elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Ethical Hackers by droydakkount: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
kariana: please I need help tip. I have a laptop with German language OS . Is there any eay I can change the OS language to english without reinstalling the OS..?
There should be a way around dat. Go online with d same o.s and maybe download english languge pack for it. (Nt sure o, just think it should be) Good luck.
Re: Ethical Hackers by droydakkount: 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
charlesazeh: I need Trojan... give me ur contact phone and email...I need it fast and ready to drop...
B careful wid d trojan wey u "go find" o. Make e nor b say na u go gt hacked.
Re: Ethical Hackers by droydakkount: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
homotayo11: i am still youn but my greatest dream is to be part of d best hackers in d world...but i nid sum1 to help me start.
You haven't said anythin really. Help u start "what"? U dig?
Re: Ethical Hackers by droydakkount: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
Tolustar: ****GOOD DAY GUYS*****
after completing the necessary topics in C++ programming language, HOW can I use it to build a software, big or small, pls your answers are appreciated smiley ........... (sorry for derailing thread a bit)
Not sure if this helps: www.nairaland.com/1562329/hope-c-newbies-gui-toolkits
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
hi guys. happy new year. I av been busy due to some android app am developing. there are some great hacking training I will post soon. so please stay tune. but in case you have something urgent to ask or tell me. this is my bbm pin 755F6ED1
Re: Ethical Hackers by droydakkount: 12:40am On Jan 02, 2014
just_thinking: hi guys. happy new year. I av been busy due to some android app am developing. there are some great hacking training I will post soon. so please stay tune. but in case you have something urgent to ask or tell me. this is my bbm pin 755F6ED1
Wish u same bruv.
Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 03, 2014
just_thinking: hi guys. happy new year. I av been busy due to some android app am developing. there are some great hacking training I will post soon. so please stay tune. but in case you have something urgent to ask or tell me. this is my bbm pin 755F6ED1
Happy new year to you too, i was wandering, how many programming lang you learnt that are useful to hacking?
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 8:43am On Jan 03, 2014
Buzzonix:
Happy new year to you too, i was wandering, how many programming lang you learnt that are useful to hacking?
the funny thing about programming language and hacking is that u never stop learning. there are son language I can interpret but cant really use to start my own software e.g ruby and they are very good for hacking, languages like perl and c language is also good. but if you just want to start. u might start with c language.
Re: Ethical Hackers by oddy4u: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
Thumbs up to all the gurus in the house.Reading from the first page till now,I can see that you encourage learning for yourself to become to successful hacker.I need the house to advice me on either to teach myself by downloading tutorials online or I register at a popular IT center in lagos that offers certified ethical hacking.Is there any course I need to take first before I start to take ethical hacking course? I would welcome replies from professionals
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
oddy4u: Thumbs up to all the gurus in the house.Reading from the first page till now,I can see that you encourage learning for yourself to become to successful hacker.I need the house to advice me on either to teach myself by downloading tutorials online or I register at a popular IT center in lagos that offers certified ethical hacking.Is there any course I need to take first before I start to take ethical hacking course? I would welcome replies from professionals
it depend on a lot if things. some people can easily understand things by teaching themself while some people find it very difficult to do that. another reason is budget. I started self learning because I can't really afford to pay the amount I was told to bring. so if you av the money you can go for the training but I will still advice you to go beyond the for four corner of ur classroom and learn something new.
Re: Ethical Hackers by oddy4u: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Thanks for your reply,what are the basic computer requirements I need to be an ethical hacker.Do I need to be a guru in programming and networking before I can start learning it because I know nothing about programming and networking
Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
just_thinking: the funny thing about programming language and hacking is that u never stop learning. there are son language I can interpret but cant really use to start my own software e.g ruby and they are very good for hacking, languages like perl and c language is also good. but if you just want to start. u might start with c language.
How about Visual basic? I'm quite good in vb.net i won't want the knowledge to be a waste smiley
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2014
oddy4u: Thanks for your reply,what are the basic computer requirements I need to be an ethical hacker.Do I need to be a guru in programming and networking before I can start learning it because I know nothing about programming and networking
no you Dont need to be a guru in networking and programming. previous knowledge in programming and networking only make your hacking more easier. and also wen u get to the advance stage exploit building, developing shell code, ur programming skill might be needed a little.
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2014
Buzzonix:
How about Visual basic? I'm quite good in vb.net i won't want the knowledge to be a waste smiley
pls Dont get me wrong. wat am saying is that no knowledge in any programming language is lost when hacking. I also use visual studio a lot and I can still recall aircrack a software use for hacking wireless is created in visual studio. all am saying is there is no amount of knowledge you av in any programming language, networking or just operating system that is useless in hacking.
Re: Ethical Hackers by BackTrack6: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
Happy new year guys. How has hacking being? For me, I believe some knowledge on networking is very important. As just-thinking has outlined, you don't need to be a guru in networking and programming before u can be a successful hacker but I still maintain that networking skills is necessary.
This is a new year, what projects are we up to (if any)? I stumbled upon a piece by some Indonesians. The owner of the group of hackers, an Indonesian, says that his group is made up of ethical hackers and their duties involve exploiting vulnerabilities and informing the organizations involved, with a view to patching them. However, to join this group/company, he says you must crack his site and get the message behind the picture before you can become one of them. I looked at the entire thing and concluded that only Indonesians can benefit from being employed in the company. But I looked at it as a mean of honing our skills. We can get involved and up our game by trying to crack the site to get the message behind the picture. Phew!!! My people, I have tried but the thing no wan gree. I have even gone through the source code but I can't see a link (it may be there sha). The site is idhack.net

Let us see who can crack it amongst us. Slyr0x pointed us to the CTF challenge and he gave us the solution on how he was able to capture the first flag. Let's get busy with this.

Just-thinking, Na me sent u request with ...23F0.

Happy new year guys.
Re: Ethical Hackers by oddy4u: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
Thanks just thing....so I need to go and learn the basics of networking and programming before I go start a course on ethical hacking or would we be taught when I go to an IT school?
Re: Ethical Hackers by Sirex(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2014
I have just a little experience in programing with Php, HTML, Javascript, Batch, and Java. But I have barely any experience in hacking, and I would like to learn how to hack. So what is step one for learning how to hack? I am really interested in network hacking, and web exploitation. I've also been looking for a series of tutorials for hacking so posting those would be much appreciated.
Re: Ethical Hackers by BackTrack6: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
Sirex: I have just a little experience in programing with Php, HTML, Javascript, Batch, and Java. But I have barely any experience in hacking, and I would like to learn how to hack. So what is step one for learning how to hack? I am really interested in network hacking, and web exploitation. I've also been looking for a series of tutorials for hacking so posting those would be much appreciated.

Read from the first page of this thread. Hackers are learners.
Re: Ethical Hackers by flourine9(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hey guys!
Been around, silently listening to y'all.
You guys are awesome.
I'm proud d@ brainy geeks dey for we country.
Megatran, Slyr0x, Centrex, Just_Thinking, DonCrust, and all d majors, I hail ooo. Una 3 much. God bless ko.
... it's a pleasure to know I'm not alone (me na aboki from the north; ...most of d guys here use dia lappies as dvd players. And the few 'kool' ones are only interested in free browsing cheats, hacking FB passwords and other lame kiddies' stuff. You know, here, there's just no one to talk to; nobody to feel the thrill of 'super cyber tweaks'
it is for me therefore, a pleasure to find amongst my countrymen, ppl who share my passion.
Ehen, one Indian for Facebook tell me say Virtual Private Networks could be used to connect to a workplace from other locations; to bypass firewalls and 'website blockers'; for additional security, especially while using public WiFis.
That there are many VPN service providers, both free and paid.
And what thrilled me most was that a VPN:
* can be used on mobile devices like androids
* torrent downloads are allowed
* stable connection; doesn't get disconnected
* steady speed; no fluctuation
* unlimited bandwidth!
... I'm truly confused. Abeg, people, throw more light. Google, Ask, Wikipedia are way too intelligent and answer my questions as though I were a cyber engineering prof.
... make we talk na... as nur 2 pikin go understand
Re: Ethical Hackers by hobyner(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
I want to learn how to hack. I want to be like Harold in Person of Interest, hacking my way to any info i need.
Re: Ethical Hackers by BackTrack6: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2014
For all of those saying they want to learn how to hack, start reading from the first post of this thread. So, anybody cracked idhack.net yet?
Re: Ethical Hackers by mykel25(m): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2014
To all d majors in d house please I nid Kali Linux software or backtrack software....ve downloaded a Kali Linux WinZip buh it not changing to iso n dunno aw to go abt it....I tried installing buh encountered loader.ini problem guess can't install on windows...so aw can I install it with virtual box

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch / Astro Programming Language 0.2 (indefinite release) / Should I Take This Job?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.