Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Ethical Hackers - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ethical Hackers (35409 Views)

Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> / Do We Have Ethical Hackers Here On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
bonef:

good question bro, I run 100% FUD Trojan services to people using a friends host successfully, I asked him several times to tell me the kind of hosting site suitable for botnets and it turned out to be quarrel because he never wanted to tell me. each time I upload Trojan files to different hosting sites my account gets suspended. But when I upload to my friends cpanel I run it successfully.

@just_thinking, what hosting site do you use please?
try to use Addon Hosting. it is quite nice offshore bullerproof hosting site. but be carefull not to release ur personal information.@mega.
Re: Ethical Hackers by megatran(m): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
thanks i will try it now...i understand..a good hacker must be anonymous, i try not to forget that.
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
bonef: this is unbelievable, I went to the almighty NIIT center in ph to inquire for c and C++ course and they told me they don't offer that course there, ok, as if that was not enough they advised me not to go else where to learn here in naija that other IT centers claiming to run such course could be a flop at the end. if a whole NITT of all IT center no get such course that means person go begin hustle visa go yankee just to learn c and c++ ni, abeg where I fit learn c and c++ for naija?

@just_thinking and others, where did you guys learn C and C++?
to say the truth boss. i av neva for once put my faith and life in this God forsaken country(am sorry if that get anyone angry. it is just my opinion). all am saying is i av neva blieve in nigeria helping me wen we are talking about IT. i av always been my own helper. i learnt almost everytin myself. if u av any oppourtunity to travel nd go learn dis things please dont think twice. wen i was doing my ND in skl. i av always bin knwn as a computer guy nd am really a less social person so i really dont av much friends. i do alot of research then but it is not that easy because how MUCH and FAST our internet is (ironically). so most time it takes me very long time to complete a research. i can even remenber one of my friend saying he can neva become a programmer because of the wahala he sometimes see me go thru. dis my same friend travel to malaysia after our ND. blieve me this guy av bcom a total computer freak in just 6 month. it seems as if he achieve wat takes me a year and half to achieve in 6 month. i ask him how he get from been a computer dont care to computer freak. nd all he told me was " av a professor of computer science tell u before that u are talented, that he bliev in u even wen he doesnt blieve in himself". he even said he was chosen for a computer competition in united state. they didnt win. but wen dey return to malaysia the professor told them He didnt send them dare to win. that he just wanted them to go and learn. he said that wat fire him up nd also he av all the resources in the world. tell me any university in nigeria that will spend thousand of dollars for ur transportation, accomodation and feeding just for u to go and learn (not to win). all am saying is i go out of this talent killer we call a country and go learn but if u dont av any resources to travel. try to learn as much as u can in this contry. go to google download books and read. u want to learn c language . download the book and practicalize it. send me ur email if i can send u a some of my books.
Re: Ethical Hackers by megatran(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
just_thinking: to say the truth boss. i av neva for once put my faith and life in this God forsaken country(am sorry if that get anyone angry. it is just my opinion). all am saying is i av neva blieve in nigeria helping me wen we are talking about IT. i av always been my own helper. i learnt almost everytin myself. if u av any oppourtunity to travel nd go learn dis things please dont think twice. wen i was doing my ND in skl. i av always bin knwn as a computer guy nd am really a less social person so i really dont av much friends. i do alot of research then but it is not that easy because how MUCH and FAST our internet is (ironically). so most time it takes me very long time to complete a research. i can even remenber one of my friend saying he can neva become a programmer because of the wahala he sometimes see me go thru. dis my same friend travel to malaysia after our ND. blieve me this guy av bcom a total computer freak in just 6 month. it seems as if he achieve wat takes me a year and half to achieve in 6 month. i ask him how he get from been a computer dont care to computer freak. nd all he told me was " av a professor of computer science tell u before that u are talented, that he bliev in u even wen he doesnt blieve in himself". he even said he was chosen for a computer competition in united state. they didnt win. but wen dey return to malaysia the professor told them He didnt send them dare to win. that he just wanted them to go and learn. he said that wat fire him up nd also he av all the resources in the world. tell me any university in nigeria that will spend thousand of dollars for ur transportation, accomodation and feeding just for u to go and learn (not to win). all am saying is i go out of this talent killer we call a country and go learn but if u dont av any resources to travel. try to learn as much as u can in this contry. go to google download books and read. u want to learn c language . download the book and practicalize it. send me ur email if i can send u a some of my books.
9ja and internet tech are kind of parallel lines...too much politics and religon flowing in their head i tell u. and JT wats d spec and type of laptop u use if u dnt mind
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
megatran:
9ja and internet tech are kind of parallel lines...too much politics and religon flowing in their head i tell u. and JT wats d spec and type of laptop u use if u dnt mind
160gb Hard disk, 3gb Ram and 2gh processor speed. trying to get a computer?
Re: Ethical Hackers by megatran(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
thats a cool spec u have got..by computer do u mean desktop, if yes i would like to know why u prefer a desktop. the addon hosting is a paid hosting site do u have an alternative free hosting site that can work with botnets?
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
megatran: thats a cool spec u have got..by computer do u mean desktop, if yes i would like to know why u prefer a desktop. the addon hosting is a paid hosting site do u have an alternative free hosting site that can work with botnets?
no it is a laptop. i dont knw any free hosting website to host the botnet. blieve me it is difficult to even see a paid hosting website that allow botnet talkless to free.
Re: Ethical Hackers by Dozymorehectonw: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
just_thinking: no it is a laptop. i dont knw any free hosting website to host the botnet. blieve me it is difficult to even see a paid hosting website that allow botnet talkless to free.
Use 000webhost.com , it is better than than some paid hosting but u will need a strong VPN to register it from nigeria
Re: Ethical Hackers by Dozymorehectonw: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
just_thinking: to say the truth boss. i av neva for once put my faith and life in this God forsaken country(am sorry if that get anyone angry. it is just my opinion). all am saying is i av neva blieve in nigeria helping me wen we are talking about IT. i av always been my own helper. i learnt almost everytin myself. if u av any oppourtunity to travel nd go learn dis things please dont think twice. wen i was doing my ND in skl. i av always bin knwn as a computer guy nd am really a less social person so i really dont av much friends. i do alot of research then but it is not that easy because how MUCH and FAST our internet is (ironically). so most time it takes me very long time to complete a research. i can even remenber one of my friend saying he can neva become a programmer because of the wahala he sometimes see me go thru. dis my same friend travel to malaysia after our ND. blieve me this guy av bcom a total computer freak in just 6 month. it seems as if he achieve wat takes me a year and half to achieve in 6 month. i ask him how he get from been a computer dont care to computer freak. nd all he told me was " av a professor of computer science tell u before that u are talented, that he bliev in u even wen he doesnt blieve in himself". he even said he was chosen for a computer competition in united state. they didnt win. but wen dey return to malaysia the professor told them He didnt send them dare to win. that he just wanted them to go and learn. he said that wat fire him up nd also he av all the resources in the world. tell me any university in nigeria that will spend thousand of dollars for ur transportation, accomodation and feeding just for u to go and learn (not to win). all am saying is i go out of this talent killer we call a country and go learn but if u dont av any resources to travel. try to learn as much as u can in this contry. go to google download books and read. u want to learn c language . download the book and practicalize it. send me ur email if i can send u a some of my books.
True talk, I leant a lot of things on ethical hacking when I travel to India within 3 month. I most comfess the best course that can makes u vasatil is hacking
Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2013
I have a HP 620 laptop with 280gb memory, 2gb ram, 2.30gh processor speed and windows 8 running on It. Is this a good pc to start with?
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2013
DonCrust: I have a HP 620 laptop with 280gb memory, 2gb ram, 2.30gh processor speed and windows 8 running on It. Is this a good pc to start with?
it is a gud specs. just try to increase ur RAM to 3gb incase u want to create a virtual lab so that ur system will not slow down.
Re: Ethical Hackers by megatran(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2013
DonCrust: I have a HP 620 laptop with 280gb memory, 2gb ram, 2.30gh processor speed and windows 8 running on It. Is this a good pc to start with?
Dozymorehectonw: Use 000webhost.com , it is better than than some paid hosting but u will need a strong VPN to register it from nigeria

that 620 seems to be a 64bit system..and in my own opinion i dont think 64bit laptops are really reliable in hacking..i have tried using a 64-bit system before bt it didnt give me as much fruits as the 32 bit so since then i have resorted to buying only 32bit systems. do u see it same doncrust. cos i think 64bit rejects some hacking softwares even. and concerning the 000webhost.com what free vpn can be strong enough to register it and i am currently connected to my schools hotspot and its a satallite provider that tunnels to brazil (70.35.151.) do u think it will work without a vpn, i also have proxpn. will that do @ doncrust
Re: Ethical Hackers by omonjerry: 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hello inbox me immediately for trojan barnettronald@yahoo.com
Re: Ethical Hackers by nasonaso: 2:40am On Sep 12, 2013
just new to programming
i read wide want u guys to explain some of these stuffs what is backtrack

1 Like

Re: Ethical Hackers by nasonaso: 2:49am On Sep 12, 2013
uken73:

This works if the user does not know to password the built-in administrator account. When I was using Windows XP. I always had this account passworded and sometimes even changed the name of the account.

how can you password the built in administrator account
Re: Ethical Hackers by megatran(m): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2013
LETS MAKE THIS LIVELY. what if we throw random hacking tutorials and maybe feats that have being conquered by us in the hacking work
Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2013
megatran:

that 620 seems to be a 64bit system..and in my own opinion i dont think 64bit laptops are really reliable in hacking..i have tried using a 64-bit system before bt it didnt give me as much fruits as the 32 bit so since then i have resorted to buying only 32bit systems. do u see it same doncrust. cos i think 64bit rejects some hacking softwares even. and concerning the 000webhost.com what free vpn can be strong enough to register it and i am currently connected to my schools hotspot and its a satallite provider that tunnels to brazil (70.35.151.) do u think it will work without a vpn, i also have proxpn. will that do @ doncrust

You're right about 64bit OS not as good as 32bit OS and the fact that i run windows 8 makes it terrible. Often times, i have to reinstall or restore my pc due to errors and stuffs. Maybe i'll switch back to windows 7. By the way, what's the size of backtrack and if i may ask, what isp are you guys using? I'm spending too much on data these days
Re: Ethical Hackers by wisemania(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2013
Hello ladies n gentlemen....i've been following diz thread and i must say am impressed....am currently a studnt of uniben studying pet engine bt av got a zeal for HACKING...i strted lenin html,css 2mnths ago,ofwc am currently on javascript ,later wud b movin 2 jQuery and Ajax...den 2php Sql and d rest as regards webdesign...i felt starting wif these will make hacking very easy 4me coz am an aspiring HACKER ,webapps and mobileapps developer...n i hp am on d ryt track....anywaz my question iz how can i bkom an an ETHICAL hacker....dis question goes to my Javanian,Just-thinking,LordZouga,logica,webdezzy,seun,kodewriter,sbucareer(if shez stil on dis netwrk) and others wif ideas...thanks and God bless ya'll...incase of any necessity my no is-08169103459..
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2013
wisemania: Hello ladies n gentlemen....i've been following diz thread and i must say am impressed....am currently a studnt of uniben studying pet engine bt av got a zeal for HACKING...i strted lenin html,css 2mnths ago,ofwc am currently on javascript ,later wud b movin 2 jQuery and Ajax...den 2php Sql and d rest as regards webdesign...i felt starting wif these will make hacking very easy 4me coz am an aspiring HACKER ,webapps and mobileapps developer...n i hp am on d ryt track....anywaz my question iz how can i bkom an an ETHICAL hacker....dis question goes to my Javanian,Just-thinking,LordZouga,logica,webdezzy,seun,kodewriter,sbucareer(if shez stil on dis netwrk) and others wif ideas...thanks and God bless ya'll...incase of any necessity my no is-08169103459..
it is simple boss. determination and learning. try to read as many books u can and practicalize. doing the practical is very important just as learning. get a good hacking book after that set up ur hacking lab and sir the sky is ur limit.
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2013
wisemania: Hello ladies n gentlemen....i've been following diz thread and i must say am impressed....am currently a studnt of uniben studying pet engine bt av got a zeal for HACKING...i strted lenin html,css 2mnths ago,ofwc am currently on javascript ,later wud b movin 2 jQuery and Ajax...den 2php Sql and d rest as regards webdesign...i felt starting wif these will make hacking very easy 4me coz am an aspiring HACKER ,webapps and mobileapps developer...n i hp am on d ryt track....anywaz my question iz how can i bkom an an ETHICAL hacker....dis question goes to my Javanian,Just-thinking,LordZouga,logica,webdezzy,seun,kodewriter,sbucareer(if shez stil on dis netwrk) and others wif ideas...thanks and God bless ya'll...incase of any necessity my no is-08169103459..
it is simple boss. determination and learning. try to read as many books u can and practicalize. doing the practical is very important just as learning. get a good hacking book after that set up ur hacking lab and sir the sky is ur limit.
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2013
DonCrust:

You're right about 64bit OS not as good as 32bit OS and the fact that i run windows 8 makes it terrible. Often times, i have to reinstall or restore my pc due to errors and stuffs. Maybe i'll switch back to windows 7. By the way, what's the size of backtrack and if i may ask, what isp are you guys using? I'm spending too much on data these days
backtrack size is around 3gb of size.
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2013
megatran: LETS MAKE THIS LIVELY. what if we throw random hacking tutorials and maybe feats that have being conquered by us in the hacking work
lol. one of my hacking trick involve wen i break into one of UNAAB router without using any hacking software. i was logged in the network so i just decide to play around a little bit. i open my cmd to check the default router ip address. i just copied it and paste it in my browser and the router configuration homepage just displayed asking for username and password. i just did some guessing and i enter admin as username and root as password and i was in. so i just change some configuration wich include the username and password for the router and i left. u can also share urs.
Re: Ethical Hackers by megatran(m): 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
just_thinking: lol. one of my hacking trick involve wen i break into one of UNAAB router without using any hacking software. i was logged in the network so i just decide to play around a little bit. i open my cmd to check the default router ip address. i just copied it and paste it in my browser and the router configuration homepage just displayed asking for username and password. i just did some guessing and i enter admin as username and root as password and i was in. so i just change some configuration wich include the username and password for the router and i left. u can also share urs.
wow! what a coincidence...i just hacked into my schools microbiology router as at yesterday and i did reconfiguration by using some specific ip and mac address of people that i knew where in the hot server zone and violla i was in i did that admin thing and alas it worked. welll i was quite too inquisitive as i over changed protocol on the device and that lead to the rouiter crashing..its now completely off the network as we speak as i hid it in a specific ip that i cant even get to run anymore..but not to worry sha i guess maybe they would send their engineers to fix it. i have also hacked other passwords for my schools wlan hotspot that only staff use. what is ur average download speed on ur schools ict on idm cos mine is capped at 200kBps and i have being trying to increase it but no luck...nice feat by the way@just thinking
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
megatran:
wow! what a coincidence...i just hacked into my schools microbiology router as at yesterday and i did reconfiguration by using some specific ip and mac address of people that i knew where in the hot server zone and violla i was in i did that admin thing and alas it worked. welll i was quite too inquisitive as i over changed protocol on the device and that lead to the rouiter crashing..its now completely off the network as we speak as i hid it in a specific ip that i cant even get to run anymore..but not to worry sha i guess maybe they would send their engineers to fix it. i have also hacked other passwords for my schools wlan hotspot that only staff use. what is ur average download speed on ur schools ict on idm cos mine is capped at 200kBps and i have being trying to increase it but no luck...nice feat by the way@just thinking
lol. dat great cheesy. wich skl are u?
Re: Ethical Hackers by megatran(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
thanks...but u could just guess.... smiley so are there anyways u really make money from hacking cos i av being doing it for fun all this time. it was just quite recently i had to channel thots towards coin being regularly placed upon palm considering the fact that my number of years lived are not growing shotter. if u have any idea that u may not like to say here u could add me on facebook so we could break proper words..wat do u think?
Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
just_thinking: backtrack size is around 3gb of size.

okay. What data package are you using?
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
megatran: thanks...but u could just guess.... smiley so are there anyways u really make money from hacking cos i av being doing it for fun all this time. it was just quite recently i had to channel thots towards coin being regularly placed upon palm considering the fact that my number of years lived are not growing shotter. if u have any idea that u may not like to say here u could add me on facebook so we could break proper words..wat do u think?
ok i will do just that. i presently work as a software engineer for a company so i learn hacking for mostly for the fun part. i just love to make computer do funny things. but in cas someone nid to break a system legally am alway here to help. u can also share urs if you want.
Re: Ethical Hackers by centrex: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nice to hear gud minds delebrating on cyber security in nigeria, but my worry is always action, i guess most of the movers of these motions are based in lagos here, by next month, the entire centrex crew will storm lagos on a cyber security event, we hve enough space to accomodate gud minds to integrate them into our pet projects, you can follow us on twitter @centrexlab & fb www.facebook.com/centrexlab
Re: Ethical Hackers by megatran(m): 1:48am On Sep 14, 2013
thats some good ooo pile up of knowledge u have got there bro...i can say i have some few hacking skills hidden in my sleeves. i would want to know if your school ict is free to all students or are restricted to only staff..and if u have used the uniben ict network to download before, i would want to know the highest download spped you have gotten on idm while on the network. As regards being an ethical hacker i think all hackers are the same cos they use thesame tools but for different purpose thereby creating the discrepancies; white, grey and black hat hackers. well, if u dont mind i could give you a call some time so we could break words on phone.
Re: Ethical Hackers by centrex: 5:54am On Sep 14, 2013
JOIN US AS @ CENTREX AS WE CELEBRATE CYBER SECURITY MONTH IN NIGERIA ....

2013 Centrex Cyber Security Awareness Month

As part of activities marking Centrex Cyber Security Month this year September, we are embarking on massive awareness targeting the general Public on the need to be cyber security conscious.
This month highlight the importance of empowering citizens, businesses, government, and schools to improve their cyber security preparedness. In this digital age, we are all connected and the actions of one can impact many. It is essential that each of us understand our role in securing cyberspace.
In recognition of the 2013 Cyber Security Awareness Month campaign, Centrex Cyber Security Team, urge media, and its members in conducting / promoting cyber security awareness.
The CCST will participate in the Awareness Month kick-off on September 1st in Abuja Nigeria. This event featured remarks from Centrex Security Team officials, and cyber industry leaders from companies such as ecore Technologies India , Techtelling . The CCST promote Think Before you click campaign throughout its membership and via the public through Facebook “facebook.com/centrexlab” Twitter “@centrexlab”. Centrex Crew will participate in speaking with Secondary School Students, NYSC Members across the nation capital in support of raising awareness.

The CCST issued a press release recognizing Awareness Month and highlighting the CCS activities for the month, which included the following:
• Inviting each governor to sign a proclamation or letter of support in recognition of Awareness Month
• Creating and distributing a toolkit of awareness-related materials to the general public
• Encouraging states and local governments to develop cyber security awareness events and activities
• Dedicating the September session of the Social Media Platform to “Cyber Security: What You Should Know to Stay Safe Online
Attached to this mail are Cyber Security Tips numbering 1 - 30, for each day in the Month of September. We hope you will sensitize your audience by displaying these on your social media platform.
Please accept the assurances of our highest regards even as we anticipate your favorable response.

Yours Faithfully,
For the Centrex Team.

Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2013
centrex: JOIN US AS @ CENTREX AS WE CELEBRATE CYBER SECURITY MONTH IN NIGERIA ....

2013 Centrex Cyber Security Awareness Month

As part of activities marking Centrex Cyber Security Month this year September, we are embarking on massive awareness targeting the general Public on the need to be cyber security conscious.
This month highlight the importance of empowering citizens, businesses, government, and schools to improve their cyber security preparedness. In this digital age, we are all connected and the actions of one can impact many. It is essential that each of us understand our role in securing cyberspace.
In recognition of the 2013 Cyber Security Awareness Month campaign, Centrex Cyber Security Team, urge media, and its members in conducting / promoting cyber security awareness.
The CCST will participate in the Awareness Month kick-off on September 1st in Abuja Nigeria. This event featured remarks from Centrex Security Team officials, and cyber industry leaders from companies such as ecore Technologies India , Techtelling . The CCST promote Think Before you click campaign throughout its membership and via the public through Facebook “facebook.com/centrexlab” Twitter “@centrexlab”. Centrex Crew will participate in speaking with Secondary School Students, NYSC Members across the nation capital in support of raising awareness.

The CCST issued a press release recognizing Awareness Month and highlighting the CCS activities for the month, which included the following:
• Inviting each governor to sign a proclamation or letter of support in recognition of Awareness Month
• Creating and distributing a toolkit of awareness-related materials to the general public
• Encouraging states and local governments to develop cyber security awareness events and activities
• Dedicating the September session of the Social Media Platform to “Cyber Security: What You Should Know to Stay Safe Online
Attached to this mail are Cyber Security Tips numbering 1 - 30, for each day in the Month of September. We hope you will sensitize your audience by displaying these on your social media platform.
Please accept the assurances of our highest regards even as we anticipate your favorable response.

Yours Faithfully,
For the Centrex Team.
wow, dat great but the question i want to ask is what do ur company really do. am sorry if that sound somehow, but is it that u go around educating ppl on cyber security or u do another tin like do u create software e.t.c. i just blieve we might be able to help u better if we really understand wat is it u really do even wen dis ur campain is over.
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2013
How to hack mysql server using Metasploit:

MySQL is one of the most used databases that is being used by many applications in nowadays.So in a penetration testing engagement it is almost impossible not to find a system that will run a MySQL server.In this article we will see how we can attack a MySQL database with the help of Metasploit framework.

Lets say that is in the scope of our penetration test is a MySQL server.The first step is to discover the version of the database.Metasploit Framework has a module that allows us to find the version of the database.Knowing the version of the database will help us to discover additional vulnerabilities.

[img]mysql-enumeration[/img]

The only thing that we have to do is to insert the remote IP address and to execute it with the run command.
[img]mysql-enumeration1[/img]

Now we can use the mysql_login module in combination with our wordlists in order to discover at least one valid database account that will allow us to login to the MySQL database.It is always a good practice as a penetration testers to check the database for weak credentials.

[img]mysql-login[/img]

The scanner was successful and now as we can see from the results we have two valid accounts (guest and root) for remote connection.Both of these accounts they don’t have a password set.

[img]valid-accounts-mysql[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch / Astro Programming Language 0.2 (indefinite release) / Should I Take This Job?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.