Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. (8960 Views)

When Ladies Re Truely In Love, Dey Act Crazy..true Or FALSE / And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi? / Love Is Not Blind, But Love Dey Miss Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Dynamicaziz: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2013
I never intend to bore you with this my personal experience on how unfaithful ladies can be.
I have a girlfriend of close to 2 years that has almost become my wife because we are planning to have our introduction in a few months time. She is 23 years old while I'm almost 29. She is completing her NCE by september and thats about the time I will be resuming for my Masters. She respects and adores me (Don't know wether it's as a result of the difference in status) and I equally cherished her. She stays on campus and comes around on Fridays. She is becoming a part of me - like the proverbial missing rib. To be frank, I'm always happy around her.
My trouble with her started a few weeks ago when she began to exhibit traits of a girl who wants to test the waters. I called her, made my observations known, softly scolded and advised her. She practically went on her kneels weeping with a promise to be a good girl afterwards.
This new episode started last Sunday when I registered a new account on her favorite social media with a new identity. I sent her a friend request which she accepted promptly, then the conversation began! After she had given me her details all of which were accurate, I requested that we should exchange numbers, as a team from my office is likely to come to her town for a meeting with some government officials and I will like to meet her. She was reluctant initially, but dropped the number after a little persuasion. I had thought the number was fake because I didn't know her with that number. You can imagine my bitterness when I dialled the number and was greeted by her voice. So this girl operates a secret number I didn't know of!
I kept my cool and continued calling her as a stranger with a strange voice on this line. We exchanged messages both on the social media and on phone.
Then on Friday, I called to inform her that we are already in her town lodged in a hotel for the meeting and asked if she would come around. Her excuse was that she couldn't make it that night but promised to show up the next day. I couldn't wait for the next day to break when I've started calling and sending messages to make her realise how important it is for us to meet. She promised to come by 2 p.m and exactly on top of the hour, she called to inform that she is setting out. All these while I was becoming restless. I left my home immediately so as to get there before her. Everything worked out as planned. I was stil lurking around when she called to announce her arrival. I told her to stand at a spot so that I could come pick her, she did. When I eventually showed up as her date, she nearly collapsed. Enraged as I were, I managed to stop a cab, took her home and gave the red card. She requested that I give her writing materials, which I did.
Her excuse was that I didn't allow the game to end properly as I didn't know her plan for showing up there. That even made me mad the more! What reason could it be?
She is pleadin for forgiveness now and thats why I need candid and matured pieces of advice from fellow nairalanders.
I must state here that througout our unfortunate dating period, I never cheated on this bitch not even once!

1 Like

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by handson(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2013
She is lying and i dnt think u are a fool live that gal she is not a wife material, many women are out there but few are wife material.you may want to no my reason they are 1, why would a gal u dated for 2years hide a private line if she is not a runs gal. 2, If the person that went to pick her was any other rich guy he would has F**k the living day light out of her because of her long troat for material tins. God has helped u so be wise.

5 Likes

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2013
@op.Never trust gals.

1 Like

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by 190: 11:56am On Feb 24, 2013
Another Good reason why I don't trust

Well Done OP - nice Job
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by angelsing(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2013
Even when i tot have seen it all with ladies they still tend to come wit alot of suprises..From my analysis of women, have come to realise that most them are easily swayed with words..they like the idea of new and unknown entity. Back to OP, what ever her reason for going to see some1 she just met is really flaw. My 1 cent, if u still love her wit wat she has done, forgive her but if not kick her ass out of ur life
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by abohrandy: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2013
erm, its okay!!!! smiley smiley erm, its alright!!! shocked shocked erm, well what can i say?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Dyt(f): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
Will u all jst STFu
Wat has she done? Jst meetin wit u, so?
Don't u guys do way dan dat?
Now u claimin innocent
Shior
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by joudini(m): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
190: Another Good reason why I don't trust

Well Done OP - nice Job

You forgot to add 'Nigerian girls'
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
190: Another Good reason why I don't trust

Well Done OP - nice Job
Confused dudegrin
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
joudini:

You forgot to add 'Nigerian girls'
U might end up with one o
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
@ OP pls give her a secnd chance but be careful
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Beync(f): 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2013
Having a second line which u r not aware of is a sign she's up to something. cheat! cheat!

4 Likes

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by joudini(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2013
mechummy: U might end up with one o

l was only reminding him of his special rhetoric, which is essential to his philosophy

1 Like

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by cfc: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
mechummy: U might end up with one o
Why your profile pic con look like ojuju #HoldsLaff

1 Like

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Inosenduatall: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
Kai! Women sha! The way 'I Love You' drops from my mouth these days is proof that it doesn't mean anything anymore.

And even if i start feeling traits of love and emotions i kill that nigga sharp sharp. Love beclouds judgement. And I need both eyes wide open!

#nuffsaid

1 Like

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by chikeorji123(m): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
We are learning..that's why l love N/L..lmagine how she lost a relationship of 2yrs..later at 30yrs plus they will begin to visit all kind of churches under the sun for any man to trap as husband..
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by 190: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
joudini:

l was only reminding him of his special rhetoric, which is essential to his philosophy

Lool I forgot to- add

Nigerian girls
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by chikeorji123(m): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2013
190:

Lool I forgot to- add

Nigerian girls

l for say..even wondered wheather someone hack ur account.Now comfirmed is intact.
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
cfc:
Why your profile pic con look like ojuju #HoldsLaff
Wetin carry u go der? Ashawo guy*hisses*
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
Dyt: Will u all jst STFu
Now u claimin innocent
Shior
ashawo i know u do the same tin
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2013
Excuse me, but are u guys any better? Always spewing different jargons about girls especially Nigerian girls!
Abeg make we hear word. Mtchew!
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Dyt(f): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2013
ayswags: ashawo i know u do the same tin
Ashewo is a name dat is tagged to every gal
And wat are u? Low life 5exually starved hungry inmate
Unam ikot

7 Likes

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2013
poster your damn fault that happened to you. why did you have to start this game in the first place. look let me tell you, whether man or woman nobody like to get bored and we all wana explore once in a while. there is nothing wrong with some exploring before one ties the knot so that when she is married she becomes a proper wife. she is only 23 and needs time to play and make er own mistakes. she was not there when you explored your youth so stop being such sour grapes. By the looks of things, you never even gave her a chance to play coz you turned her into an unofficial spouse from the tenter age of 20 or 21 and that is the time someone wants to see life. your fault again that yalls was fiance for over 2 years. who the hell wants to be a fiance for soo long. nigga pleassssss

4 Likes

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by WackyJ1(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sometimes when someone tries to claim that he or she is good and all that, and later he/she is caught red handed, the person may feel guilty and become quiet but sometimes the person becomes defensive and tries to point out the guilt of the person who caught him or anyone who tries to talk to him/her because of that thing done.
That is the problem with the girls on this thread that are being vexed and lashing out at guys for their comments at what the girl in the story did... The girl has demonstrated how many girls act everyday in different scenarios especially when they try to act like it's the guys that always do the cheating and all that...
Someone is even saying that she has not done anything "only meeting him", can you imagine such a comment... It is the biggest form of self delusion or lie because the lady herself knows what happens in those circumstances, what business do you Have going to See a guy you met on social network when you have a guy and you know deep down what the other guy is looking for....
I Smh for girls today

3 Likes

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Dyt(f): 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
^ kip shakin it till it falls off
Wat wrong has she done in meetin someone?
U guys can count worthless things sha
And no one is blamin d dude for playin such game
Go ahead n b payin d games na
Mtcheeewwww

1 Like

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
She is pleadin for forgiveness now and thats why I need candid and matured pieces of advice from fellow nairalanders.
I must state here that througout our unfortunate dating period, I never cheated on this Naughty Lady not even once!

You are planning introduction, she is exploring other men and you still wonder what to do? Marry her at your own peril!

1 Like

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by starlightRR(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
see dem girls trying to protect the name GIRLS.....@op don't use your own hands to spoil your relationship..... why go such length to test your gf?

put yourself in her shoes n think....a government worker n a wanna be master holder.... who will u choose?

1 Like

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by chienyem(f): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
ileobatojo:

You are planning introduction, she is exploring other men and you still wonder what to do? Marry her at your own peril!

U better suspend dt introduction for now or u may regret later.She needed someone better if not she won't be doing hid and seek.

4 Likes

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2013
Dyt: Will u all jst STFu
Now u claimin innocent
Shior

You are kidding right?
A girl in a SERIOUS relationship meets a guy ONLINE, gives him her number, a number her boyfriend DOESN'T HAVE!, agrees to meet with him, dresses up, leaves her house and goes to meet with the guy. Pls tell me what intentions she had if not to cheat! Is it friendship she is looking for online? Companionship? If she hadn't gone it would have been better. But she followed through. Point is she was BUSTED!!!! and you are saying she shouldn't be chastised?

@op this is the way guys catch their cheating girlfriends but most guys do not have the time for this. I think she isn't content with you. There's something she is obviously looking for that you do not have, So pls allow her to go and find it. I do not believe that a girl in a serious relationship who has found everything she wants in a man would be meeting with random guys. Doesn't make sense to me.

8 Likes

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by abohrandy: 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
AmBeautiful: Excuse me, but are u guys any better? Always spewing different jargons about girls especially Nigerian girls!
Abeg make we hear word. Mtchew!

oya come and spill about Nigerian guys nau!!! who is stopping u?
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by abohrandy: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
Choicegirl:
@op this is the way guys catch their cheating girlfriends but most guys do not have the time for this. I think she isn't content with you. There's something she is obviously looking for that you do not have, So pls allow her to go and find it. I do not believe that a girl in a serious relationship who has found everything she wants in a man would be meeting with random guys. Doesn't make sense to me.

she has sed it all!! any more questions? cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You To Do It ... / Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) / Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.