Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,012 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Islam Takes Root In Brazil - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Takes Root In Brazil (17115 Views)

Hirs-o-hawas (whims And Desires) The Root Of All Evil. / Clinton Again Fingers Extreme Poverty As The Root Cause Of Extremism And Terror / The Root Words Of Allah; Attn: Davidylan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by Biggoozz: 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
I see the desperate topics from this section as a way of doing damage control than engaging people with matters of reasonable conversation, hence putting it up on home page and threatening people with a ban. I have advised that religion is a sensitive topic and should be kept off home page to where faithfuls can visit and meditate or encourage themselves. You should ban anyone visiting topics on the remote section and pushing his contrary opinions, anything on home page is for inter-religious opinions and CANNOT be forced down people's throat. Moderator take note!

8 Likes

Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by misterh(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
esn1: And BTW y are must muslim posts always on frontpage, there are interesting topics that are of great relevance and not tellingus Islam is spreading.
How conversant are you with the FP? Christian topics also make the front page too. Pastor Adeboye's sermon have been making the FP for some time nw. Moreso, the Islam for Muslim forum is also a forum on NL and thus, can contribute to the FP.
Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
shymexx:
It isn't about racial interests, it's about doing things the way they ought to be done... Africans are spiritual beings and our consciousness is different from other races of people on this planet... The new image of the two religions also subconsciously promote servitude and I won't be a party to the black man's servitude to other races of people in this century...
African traditional religions don't promote servitude?

Every race of people on this planet worship a God that looks like them, how come we're the only race of people who worship God(s) that look(s) like other people Krishna looks Indian... Buddha looks chinese/Japanese/Korean etc.. Jesus looks European... Muhammed looks Arab...
Muslims DO NOT worship Muhammed. smiley
Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by TableLeg(m): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
kmcutez:

As if you don't know what he's talking about.
You have a multiple I.D. and you posted with one and replied with another, that sums it up, you are a lunatic!
I wont bother!!!
Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by Lilimax(f): 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
pure123: To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam. just reminding u oooo
The Administrator of this page should stop posting things that will generate religious controversy on the front page else allow people to air their views.

1 Like

Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by misterh(m): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
ffo: Are Christians permitted to worship and practice their religion without being persecuted the way these people are allowed here in the middle east or other Islamic countries?

can a christian practice his religion openly like this in Islamic countries.
In the ideal Islamic setting, everyone is supposed to practise his religion without persecution. Going by happenings during the time of Prophet Muhammad (SAW), non-muslims were part of the society and they were treated with respect. In Islamic countries where non-muslims are persecuted, the blame shld be on their govt, and not the religion. My opinion tho'

3 Likes

Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by bayahadafada: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
deols: I was expecting more than this
Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by bayahadafada: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
Biggoozz: I see the desperate topics from this section as a way of doing damage control than engaging people with matters of reasonable conversation, hence putting it up on home page and threatening people with a ban. I have advised that religion is a sensitive topic and should be kept off home page to where faithfuls can visit and meditate or encourage themselves. You should ban anyone visiting topics on the remote section and pushing his contrary opinions, anything on home page is for inter-religious opinions and CANNOT be forced down people's throat. Moderator take note!
Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by drnoel: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
well we hope its for positive reasons but can't know for sure till probably in the next 10 or few yeears
Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by NOLONGTIN1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
Well, this can only happen in a christian or western country(converting from the countries main religion to another) go try am for muslim country(e.g. Iran), na your head we go see hanging from a post.
i learnt 1 guy in Iran is in prison till today, sentenced to death unless he renounce Jesus(Christianity)- there are so many cases of them but his is peculiar (google is your friend if you want his name).

Most Converts to other religion(Christianty, Buddist etc) leave these muslim countries for safty reasons, yet so-called muslims in Brazil, China, India, Southern Nigeria etc move around without fear.

You wouldn't hear most of these stories because Iran like most muslim countries decide what there media(news agency) can report, but a missionary from my church told us how Christians live in fear in these countries, even fellowshiping in your house is treated worst than stealing, yet muslims build mosque in other non-Islamic countries freely.

#Is there any Justice in this World

I would like to know what the Koran says about people converting from Islam to other religion, i hear the verdict is damming.

And some of them are here rejoicing, even in our dear country Nigeria, there are some towns (in Northern Nigeria) where churches cannot be built because these blood thirsty people would attack and tear down the building, but they go about building mosques where ever they want........

4 Likes

Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by blacktoy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
U need to know what is islam is all about, before u can abuse or talk about it, islam mean peace, and is the only religion from almighty.
Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by avalontony(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
boko haram gradually taking root in brazil.........i weep for them.

1 Like

Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by Damon03(m): 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
I guess this made front-page because today is a friday and it's just one topic, a lot Christian topics make the front-page on sunday and I don't see anyone complain. I'm beginning to think that christians are aggressive in nature and they think they own nairaland, Nigeria has more than 300 tribes, intolerance is everywhere bt this religious aggression takes the cake. Northern muslims are active aggressive and some christian are just as intolerant just one topic and u're annoyed(nt very christ like), only God can help this country

- Please if u happen to be one of the aggressive ones I take God beg u, don't quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by mujiboy(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
ffo: Are Christians permitted to worship and practice their religion without being persecuted the way these people are allowed here in the middle east or other Islamic countries?

. Sure U re always free to pratice ur religion until the isrealite robbed palestine of their land due to the free inhabiting of the palestinian land by d jews.
Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by smoy: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
110:1

When the victory of Allah has come and the conquest,
110:2

And you see the people entering into the religion of Allah in multitudes,
110:3

Then exalt [Him] with praise of your Lord and ask forgiveness of Him. Indeed, He is ever Accepting of repentance.

1 Like

Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
fellis:
African traditional religions don't promote servitude?

And where in my post did I cite African traditional religions?? undecided

However, I was referring to subconscious servitude in pictorial form and at least the so-called African traditional religions worship gods that look like them and the consciousness of each god can be explained using things in their environment... That shows the spirituality connected with those religions - the ability to be able to relate to consciousness in your surroundings in a supernatural form... Are African traditional religions perfect?? - heck no!! They still need to do a lot of re-branding and eliminate some of their savagely practises that don't fit into the modern world like other religions have done....

Muslims DO NOT worship Muhammed. smiley

That's like saying Christians do not worship Jesus... How come they reference Muhammed(SAW) all the time??

PS: Don't hide my post...
Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by ffo(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
misterh: In the ideal Islamic setting, everyone is supposed to practise his religion without persecution. Going by happenings during the time of Prophet Muhammad (SAW), non-muslims were part of the society and they were treated with respect. In Islamic countries where non-muslims are persecuted, the blame shld be on their govt, and not the religion. My opinion tho'

How many countries are doing this? take a look at Islamic dominated countries like UAE, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, etc, Christians are [b]NEVER [/b]allowed to practiced their religions openly.

1 Like

Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by basisop(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
Table Leg :

Importing trouble like how ... Are you daf.t?

You know the truth wise one.
Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
Are Brazilian women going to start wearing hijab now?? shocked

Allow that, I need to see some brazilian big batty in the sun dancing samba!! grin

1 Like

Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by kandiikane(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
blacktoy: U need to know what is islam is all about, before u can abuse or talk about it, islam mean peace, and is the only religion from almighty.

Excuse me, how can it be the only religion from the almighty when the quran mentions all past prophets right down to abrahim?

1 Like

Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by anonimi: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
Will these people recently converted to Islam in Brazil be FREE to convert back to Christianity if they so desire
What does the Koran say about such return FROM Islam?
Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by TeaParty: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
Any day Islamic countries start allowing people to worship freely, all their citizen will convert to Christianity. If not why is it not allowed? What pains me is that they are enjoying the same freedom in Christian countries.

3 Likes

Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by maclatunji: 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
kandiikane:

Excuse me, how can it be the only religion from the almighty when the quran mentions all past prophets right down to abrahim?

Kindly create another thread for this question so that we don't derail.
Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by basisop(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
Table Leg :

You have a multiple I.D. and you posted with one and replied with another, that sums it up, you are a lunatic!
I wont bother!!!

You are a real "Table leg" people and things will everly remain on you while you remain standing in ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by folahann(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2013

Just go to Pakistan and try it. That us if you to commit suicide but want someone else to do it dor you.

2 Likes

Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by Freiburger(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
kandiikane:

Can you spot out the relationship between this your question and this topic?
Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
Muslims and their propaganda
You may be surprised that during the time that mosque with a handful of people opened,250 Pentecostal Churches and 60 strip clubs opened also but you won't hear pim from anyone.
The same way they tell you Islam is the fastest growing religion in the west and they forget to tell you it is by immigration of folks from their sharia lands to the West not by conversion since more Muslims in the West convert to Christianity or atheism than non Muslims to Islam.

1 Like

Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by kolamilan(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
Frostyzone: Don't take this the wrong way, my Muslims brethrens, but the only way Islam can take root in Brazil(the land with the highest population of Roman Catholics and least number of Muslims) is if and only if pigs will suddenly sprout wings and started flying.

What a silly topic.
what a silly answer
Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by kandiikane(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
Freiburger:
Can you spot out the relationship between this your question and this topic?

Can you spot where I quoted someone and not the topic?
Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by anonimi: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
ffo:

How many countries are doing this? take a look at Islamic dominated countries like UAE, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, etc, Christians are NEVER [/b]allowed to practiced their religions openly.

Why are you going so far
Did you not see this

[b]To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam

on top of the reply box on NL
However one should note that Xtianity was just as intolerant up till some 500-700 years ago when people started reading the Bible on their own. Quite a few people were burned at the stake for being in possession of the Bible while the Roman Catholic church was in charge there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? / Barka Da Sallah Nairalanders / Why Is Sex Regarded As Something That Is Not Pure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.