Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

My Love-how Wonderful Is The Time We Spent Together-a Message From An Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love-how Wonderful Is The Time We Spent Together-a Message From An Ex (1694 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You / Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love-how Wonderful Is The Time We Spent Together-a Message From An Ex by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 24, 2013

In spite of your decision to permanently avoid any communication whatsoever with me, I still greatly cherish the little time that we spent together. You were amazing during this period. How I wish I could 'turn back the hand of time'! Now I fully understand the wisdom in the saying "U don't value what you have until you lose it". However, in spite of this painful setback, I am happy both of us have been progressive in whatever we lay our hands on. Even though I may no longer be qualified to say this but permit me to say "I really miss you".
Further information revealed that the fallout was as a result of family interference and prophetic proclamation/warning. Both of them are still single and serching. What is your advice for them?
Re: My Love-how Wonderful Is The Time We Spent Together-a Message From An Ex by greedie1(f): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2013
ok,so?
Re: My Love-how Wonderful Is The Time We Spent Together-a Message From An Ex by 190: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2013
Awww dat was so sweet and mature of her
Re: My Love-how Wonderful Is The Time We Spent Together-a Message From An Ex by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2013
190: Awww dat was so sweet and mature of her
The message is from a guy to his ex.
Re: My Love-how Wonderful Is The Time We Spent Together-a Message From An Ex by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2013
gree-die:
ok,so?
Post updated
Re: My Love-how Wonderful Is The Time We Spent Together-a Message From An Ex by 190: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
obasy09:
The message is from a guy to his ex.

Ehen
Hiss then dat guy is a phool
Re: My Love-how Wonderful Is The Time We Spent Together-a Message From An Ex by DigitalSignal(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2013
What was the girl's reply to the message? Let me read hers so I may know what to advise!
Re: My Love-how Wonderful Is The Time We Spent Together-a Message From An Ex by stint(m): 6:07am On Feb 25, 2013
190:

Ehen
Hiss then dat guy is a phool
ok so if a girl sends this kind of message to her ex she's sweet and mature but if a guy does it ,he's a fool . remind me why again?
Re: My Love-how Wonderful Is The Time We Spent Together-a Message From An Ex by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 25, 2013
Sounds like he is just missing the punny. angry
Re: My Love-how Wonderful Is The Time We Spent Together-a Message From An Ex by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2013
DigitalSignal: What was the girl's reply to the message? Let me read hers so I may know what to advise!

She said no more interested.
Re: My Love-how Wonderful Is The Time We Spent Together-a Message From An Ex by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Sounds like he is just missing the punny. angry
Well, that's between them but according to the guy, there was nothing like that.
Re: My Love-how Wonderful Is The Time We Spent Together-a Message From An Ex by stpat1(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Sounds like he is just missing the punny. angry

Sometimes I wonder why some ladies attach so much importance to punny over more important qualities. Just to remind u, most men can get punnies of different types shapes and shades if they want even without having to break the bank ok. Its not the most important feature or attribute of a woman, so stop attaching too much value to it.
Re: My Love-how Wonderful Is The Time We Spent Together-a Message From An Ex by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
stpat1:

Sometimes I wonder why some ladies attach so much importance to punny over more important qualities. Just to remind u, most men can get punnies of different types shapes and shades if they want even without having to break the bank ok. Its not the most important feature or attribute of a woman, so stop attaching too much value to it.
On point! Punny is not everything, I think.
Re: My Love-how Wonderful Is The Time We Spent Together-a Message From An Ex by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2013
stpat1:

Exactly!! I still don't knw why dey attach so much value 2 it when most of d so called punnies nowadays re HIV/STDs infected.
Re: My Love-how Wonderful Is The Time We Spent Together-a Message From An Ex by 190: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2013
ekenedegreat: Exactly!! I still don't knw why dey attach so much value 2 it when most of d so called punnies nowadays re HIV/STDs infected.

Rotflmfaoo

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Boys Cheat On Their Girlfriends / Who Should I Choose Among Them? / How To Know A Female Virgin ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.