Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? (52086 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by dupsytosh(f): 1:00am On Mar 03, 2013
if the guy left her cos of her virginity..then good riddance. is she a virgin cos she wants to please a man? unfortunately thats d case with most ladies and they feel they should be given a medallion for being a virgin. You should be a virgin cos u love God and want to please Him through your obedience.The bible says we should not be men pleaser. If u say u're keeping urself 4 one man and u see virginity as a treasure to be given to him, do u knw how many ladies he has slept wit and may still sleep wit after marriage? You just setting urself up for disappointment if u are seeking to please men in any way. And virginity is not about ladies alone, the Bible says the marriage bed should not be defiled, and since a woman cant defile herself dat means it goes for both genders. Whatever command God gives is for our own good, and one of the advantages of abstinence b4 marriage is wat ur friend experienced, u get 2 know who wants you for u or for ur body (though thats not the only guarantee, bt it helps). Another another advantage is people find it surprising that ppl change totally from who they were b4 getting 2 a high position where they r faced with various temptations, fact is God toughens us for greater battles through lesser engagements, if u find it difficult to bring ur body under ur control and abstain, how do u expect to do so wen faced with greater challenges. Abstinence helps build ur self-control. So if u are a virgin thank God cos its by His grace, without Him, u can do nothing (Jh 15:5), ur reward is with God, after all the Bible also says "though shall not steal", do you go around looking for accolades cos u don't steal?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by trolling(m): 1:32am On Mar 03, 2013
dupsy_tosh: if the guy left her cos of her virginity..then good riddance. is she a virgin cos she wants to please a man? unfortunately thats d case with most ladies and they feel they should be given a medallion for being a virgin. You should be a virgin cos u love God and want to please Him through your obedience.The bible says we should not be men pleaser. If u say u're keeping urself 4 one man and u see virginity as a treasure to be given to him, do u knw how many ladies he has slept wit and may still sleep wit after marriage? You just setting urself up for disappointment if u are seeking to please men in any way. And virginity is not about ladies alone, the Bible says the marriage bed should not be defiled, and since a woman cant defile herself dat means it goes for both genders. Whatever command God gives is for our own good, and one of the advantages of abstinence b4 marriage is wat ur friend experienced, u get 2 know who wants you for u or for ur body (though thats not the only guarantee, bt it helps). Another another advantage is people find it surprising that ppl change totally from who they were b4 getting 2 a high position where they r faced with various temptations, fact is God toughens us for greater battles through lesser engagements, if u find it difficult to bring ur body under ur control and abstain, how do u expect to do so wen faced with greater challenges. Abstinence helps build ur self-control. So if u are a virgin thank God cos its by His grace, without Him, u can do nothing (Jh 15:5), ur reward is with God, after all the Bible also says "though shall not steal", do you go around looking for accolades cos u don't steal?
so what's her role as a woman,if it's not pleasimg him n vice versa
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by bouquiclo(f): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2013
[quote author=chymystique]

U're damn right.Thats jst d reality of life.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Josefvision(m): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2013
well 4 me marrying a virgin is not a bad Thing my reason is dat it is the greatest gift a woman can give 2 a reasnable,faithful nd responsible man b.cos it takes two people 2 b responsible u knw wat i mean.while some men hav d fear dat if they marry a virgin have dis blive dat d lady wil not satisfy dem sexualy.dat is nt a problem u can lecture her on dat. Hahahaha yea sex education tank u.if she is a nympho pray 4 her.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by vivianc(f): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2013
Shez hawt:

You'd only lose him to a few minutes of pleasure....
Not Exactly, but accordinq to ur post... I'd say Yes....

Nigerians and their stupid ways of calling whoever that do not agree with their views name. Baby, you are the one that's so cheap by tagging yourself.

You did not make this rule, God did. Marriage is undefiled, I agree, and whosoever breaks that commandment, sins against God just like every other sin. So going by the bible's standard that a sinner is filthy before him, he did not say forn..i..cation alone, it includes every other sin. So u have no right to call whoever that is having se..x cheap cos u are not having sex, its a personal decision.

Come to think of it, a virgin is anyone whose unclothedness has not been seen by an opposite sex and who hasn't had se....x, but a lot of our virgins are experts at giving BJs and all that, *let me not even go into that*

I'm not against virgins, they don't fascinate me either, I can't fathom why someone else's decision not to have se..x should. But I will NEVER marry a man I have not had sex with,,,,yea I said that. I have actually heard a lot of people say se..x is not important in marriage, especially church people but they lie big time. If se.x and sexua.l connection and compatibility is not important, why are there so much adultery in the house of God? Even the pastors are not left out?

Come to think of it, the bible even gave an exception for engaged couples to have sex provided they marry each other.

Whether bibles justifies it or not, I'm never gonna a man I have not tasted. grin call it whatever u want, I don't give a rat's azz about ur opinion. Let God judge me.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by BashToks: 10:48am On Mar 03, 2013
segzi cres: To be sincere, I can't get married to a virgin. She has to be a boring girl with sentimental values to not have been appealing to men.........it's shallow, I know but that's just what I think

Replace sentiments with STANDARDS.
And yes ure shallow!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by onuwaje(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2013
onila: am a virgin smiley
this post has been hidden
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Nigerians and their stupid ways of calling whoever that do not agree with their views name. Baby, you are the one that's so cheap by tagging yourself.

You did not make this rule, God did. Marriage is undefiled, I agree, and whosoever breaks that commandment, sins against God just like every other sin. So going by the bible's standard that a sinner is filthy before him, he did not say forn..i..cation alone, it includes every other sin. So u have no right to call whoever that is having se..x cheap cos u are not having sex, its a personal decision.

Come to think of it, a virgin is anyone whose unclothedness has not been seen by an opposite sex and who hasn't had se....x, but a lot of our virgins are experts at giving BJs and all that, *let me not even go into that*

I'm not against virgins, they don't fascinate me either, I can't fathom why someone else's decision not to have se..x should. But I will NEVER marry a man I have not had sex with,,,,yea I said that. I have actually heard a lot of people say se..x is not important in marriage, especially church people but they lie big time. If se.x and sexua.l connection and compatibility is not important, why are there so much adultery in the house of God? Even the pastors are not left out?

Come to think of it, the bible even gave an exception for engaged couples to have sex provided they marry each other.

Whether bibles justifies it or not, I'm never gonna a man I have not tasted. grin call it whatever u want, I don't give a rat's azz about ur opinion. Let God judge me.

What ur point on d "must have sex b4 marriage" Re yhue jez tryna figure out if he is good in the sack or wat, So you're sayinq even if u met the best man in the wrld, as lonq as he doesn't accept ur terms, U'd blow him oFF? If that's the case Happy Hunting
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Saintp(m): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2013
vivian chinaza:

u r testing ur guys cos u want 2 be sure d will satisfy u after marriage rite? why do we like deliebrately challenging God? do u know dat though he is good in bed now, his dick can go dumb 2months after marriage? wot will u do? let me tell u a real life story. A guy told d church dat his wife must get pregnant be4 wedding n d church said d will nt be part of it, dis guy said 2 hell wit d church n got wedded in anoda place wit his pregnant babe. few months after, d lost d baby after 2 days of delievery n since then d wife is yet 2 get pregnant again. it is now 5yrs. d guy is now confused.
plz lets stop deliebrately challenging God. it could be dangerous.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2013
Lexoria: [
And who said they won't see it as a gift.Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Always putting words in our mouth,making laws for us and even telling us whats best for us....smdh
my dear, the person i replied when you quoted me is a woman. Before i said what i said, i asked her if she would see it as a gift and if she would value her man if she was the first he slept with and her answer was "TBH, i wouldnt". Thats a woman like you talking.

She is not alone in this.infact there was a thread like that here on NL. You can find out
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
Saintp:

u r testing ur guys cos u want 2 be sure d will satisfy u after marriage rite? why do we like deliebrately challenging God? do u know dat though he is good in bed now, his dick can go dumb 2months after marriage? wot will u do? let me tell u a real life story. A guy told d church dat his wife must get pregnant be4 wedding n d church said d will nt be part of it, dis guy said 2 hell wit d church n got wedded in anoda place wit his pregnant babe. few months after, d lost d baby after 2 days of delievery n since then d wife is yet 2 get pregnant again. it is now 5yrs. d guy is now confused.
we can also tell a real life story and yes! A real life story that is the other way round. But no, what you would be saying at that point would be "Gods time is the best or you are only passing through a trying time".

I want you to note that i have not rubbished your point in any way. I only showed why i do not think it is complete
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
free2ryhme:

female virgins has more value than males one
says who? And what value do thay have? Just mention it. Note that i have not reduced female virgins. I am only asking this question so that anytime i am giving lectures on this topic, i will be able to mention it and not base my conclusion on the unfounded
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by vivianc(f): 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2013
Saintp:

Ok, let's do this, let me tell u 3 real life stories that happened around me. Btw, I wasn't talking about pregnancy cos that no one has control over.

The first story goes like this; a lady I know very got born again and started going to church, met a brother in the church, the 'holy spirit' directed them to get married. As the church doctrine, se..x wasn't allowed neither was visiting the guy alone as the guy had a post in the church bla bla bla...... Fast forward, after much prayers they got married. But something happened on the wedding night, it turned out the this guy's joystick was extremely big that the lady cried all through the love making, according to her. The next day, she ran back to her pastor who counselled her to endure, that sex wasn't that important in marriage. But deep down in her, she knew that there was chance in hell that she would live and endure such pains for the rest of her life. She went home, talked to the parent and filed for a divorce. Just after one night!

The second story goes like this; a guy married a girl, yea the same no sex rule was applied bla bla bla...... Fast forward to the wedding night, he found out that he couldn't make love to his wife without a tissue because of the excessive fluid that oozes out of this lady's body. They are still married anyway but the man cheats and the woman is aware that her husband cheats. You can imagine the emotional punishment.

The third story goes like this; the couple were very normal but they didn't connect sexually. Se.x for them became a chore. The guy was my colleague in the office, so one day he opened up to me, I felt so sorry for him. He felt stuck in the marriage as he couldn't cheat like other men do,,,,,, this crack started affecting the foundation of their marriage. A lot of issues started coming up and today they are no more a couple.

There are a lot we don't know too, if only the couples with speak up. But with the rate of adultery I have seen in the church these days, I simple make deductions myself.

There are so many things I'm gonna taste a guy for o grin from the connection to the size of his joystick, yea I said it tongue to how compatible we are, is he a 10sec man or a 3hours man? Does he have silly habits that I can't stand?tongue grin

Se..x comes with a lot of emotion, at least for me. Its either I hate u after the act, or I love u more. *yea, it does not happen to only guys, it happens to ladies as well* And this is a chance I'm not willing to take grin. Like I said before, u can call it whatever u like. Vivian is not a good girl that plays by the rule tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by vivianc(f): 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
Shez hawt:

What ur point on d "must have sex b4 marriage" Re yhue jez tryna figure out if he is good in the sack or wat, So you're sayinq even if u met the best man in the wrld, as lonq as he doesn't accept ur terms, U'd blow him oFF? If that's the case Happy Hunting

Yes I would blow him off.... The last time I checked, there is no best man nor woman on earth. But before I blow him off, we must have talked about it.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
some 'men' say they trust their wives becos their wives were virgins before they both got married. But i ask, what if your wife lost her virginity through rape? You are still not going to trust her? Something that was never her fault!

We fail to realize that the hymen sometimes reconstructs itself and can also be reconstructed. So if you have such a woman whose hymen reconstructed itself or was reconstructed by her and she bled when you slept with her, you will jump up and down feeling a 'dutch ego'? What a FOOL you are.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by trustdanalhaji(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
hahahahahahaha nonsense [color=#990000][/color]

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by vivianc(f): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
souldust: my dear, the person i replied when you quoted me is a woman. Before i said what i said, i asked her if she would see it as a gift and if she would value her man if she was the first he slept with and her answer was "TBH, i wouldnt". Thats a woman like you talking.

She is not alone in this.infact there was a thread like that here on NL. You can find out

Value a man becos he has hadn't before? I don't think women are interested in a guy's virginity. That's why u see a virgin lady giving it up for a non virgin guy. This has to do with men's ego, sometimes it doesn't necessarily mean it is love or they are in love with u becos u are a virgin. The fact that u haven't had se.x before or after being with them builds up their ego. This is the same reason most ex bfs won't be happy seeing u with another man even when they have moved on themselves. It doesn't mean they want u back, its the same ego. Its also the same reason u see must of them coming around ones u get engaged.

I won't value a man cos he hasn't had se....x, neither am I interested in how many women he has been with, I don't even ask. But if along the line, we are having a conversation and it pops up, we will laugh it off. Unless in all the things he did, he was insincere and heartless and at that process screwed other people's lives.

There are so many things I will value a man for and those are the things I'm interested in. I remember meeting a man who thought he was very principled cos he wasn't having se..x, he doesn't go out, he doesn't drink but when I came closer to him I realized that he lies a lot. He wasn't doing any of the above things that I mentioned truly, but he lies......little little lies, I didn't even waste time in kicking him outta my life.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by ORAFA(m): 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
ayswags: And how is virginity the greatest gift a woman can gyf a man is it precious than gold i dont nid a virgin just nid a tight punny 2 fhuck cos virgins tend to think lyk they are queens and making u think they are doing u a favour dating u mtcheew
Maybe u met a Made In China Virgin.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by buoye1(m): 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
Am presently dating 1 and we agreed on not having sex till we get married.....I love her nd wnt hurt her....I hope we can be 4eva
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by dupsytosh(f): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
trolling: so what's her role as a woman,if it's not pleasimg him n vice versa
Don't pick my words out of context, definitely couples should aim to please each other, am talking about using virginity as a leverage
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
buoye1: Am presently dating 1 and we agreed on not having sex till we get married.....I love her nd wnt hurt her....[size=15pt]I hope we can be 4eva[/size]
You must be new to love. You will wake up to reality soon. grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Yes I would blow him off.... The last time I checked, there is no best man nor woman on earth. But before I blow him off, we must have talked about it.

Okay then, I read ur comment.. It made sense in weird way...
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Oxytocin712: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
adconline:

Why bother knowing my genotype? You can find out once we are married? Why bother knowing my family? You can find out once we are married. Why bother knowing my fertility count? Why not wait until we are married? Why bother about my job and finances? Let's wait until we are married! Why is it that it's only S3X that can wait until we are married?
BEC GOD ORDAIN IT ONLY FOR MARRIED COUPLES.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by trolling(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
dupsy_tosh:
Don't pick my words out of context, definitely couples should aim to please each other, am talking about using virginity as a leverage
out of context u say? what other context can someone infer from women are not to please men,quit double-talking
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 04, 2013
vivian chinaza:

No offense meant, but u sound cheap!!!
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2013
I.Joan:

No offense meant, but u sound cheap!!!
so a woman sounds cheap becos she wants to explore her fantacies? Just listen to yourself more carefully again and see the flaw in what you have said.

From what you have said, i can deduce that for you, when a woman engages in sex, she is giving something for a price only that in this case, a cheaper price! But when will women stop thinking they have to meet up? I am not saying you shouldnt take consideration of your partner, but i think your statement shows you are not experiencing freedom
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Saintp(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Ok, let's do this, let me tell u 3 real life stories that happened around me. Btw, I wasn't talking about pregnancy cos that no one has control over.

The first story goes like this; a lady I know very got born again and started going to church, met a brother in the church, the 'holy spirit' directed them to get married. As the church doctrine, se..x wasn't allowed neither was visiting the guy alone as the guy had a post in the church bla bla bla...... Fast forward, after much prayers they got married. But something happened on the wedding night, it turned out the this guy's joystick was extremely big that the lady cried all through the love making, according to her. The next day, she ran back to her pastor who counselled her to endure, that sex wasn't that important in marriage. But deep down in her, she knew that there was chance in hell that she would live and endure such pains for the rest of her life. She went home, talked to the parent and filed for a divorce. Just after one night!

The second story goes like this; a guy married a girl, yea the same no sex rule was applied bla bla bla...... Fast forward to the wedding night, he found out that he couldn't make love to his wife without a tissue because of the excessive fluid that oozes out of this lady's body. They are still married anyway but the man cheats and the woman is aware that her husband cheats. You can imagine the emotional punishment.

The third story goes like this; the couple were very normal but they didn't connect sexually. Se.x for them became a chore. The guy was my colleague in the office, so one day he opened up to me, I felt so sorry for him. He felt stuck in the marriage as he couldn't cheat like other men do,,,,,, this crack started affecting the foundation of their marriage. A lot of issues started coming up and today they are no more a couple.

There are a lot we don't know too, if only the couples with speak up. But with the rate of adultery I have seen in the church these days, I simple make deductions myself.

There are so many things I'm gonna taste a guy for o grin from the connection to the size of his joystick, yea I said it tongue to how compatible we are, is he a 10sec man or a 3hours man? Does he have silly habits that I can't stand?tongue grin

Se..x comes with a lot of emotion, at least for me. Its either I hate u after the act, or I love u more. *yea, it does not happen to only guys, it happens to ladies as well* And this is a chance I'm not willing to take grin. Like I said before, u can call it whatever u like. Vivian is not a good girl that plays by the rule tongue

I understand u very clearly. U took dat decision cos u want 2 secure ur future. Good as it sounds bt may i remind u dat its still nt a gurantee for good se..x life in future. We hav also seen guys who where monsters in bed be4 marriage bt became 1 min men after marriage and vice versa. Such is d irony of life.So u dnt hav 2 take ur future into ur hands alone by blantantly disagreeing wit d bible.Think abt it.
My worries wit dis generation is dat we sin against God without any REMORSE and JUSTIFY our sins using our own quack wisdom. I know i'm nt even qualified 2 say dis,i'm also guilty of fornication,however, we must rise up 2 d truth, sex before marriage is fornication and according to d bible it is a SIN. We can ask God for forgiveness instead of justifying it.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Lexoria: 10:41am On Mar 04, 2013
free2ryhme:

female virgins has more value than males one

says who??God or youThats the problem,Men always say whats the best or what should be for us and then,women accept it whole-heartedly at their own detriment.Thats why a woman will remain in an abusive relationship until she's maimed or kicks the bucket.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by vivianc(f): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2013
Saintp:

I understand u very clearly. U took dat decision cos u want 2 secure ur future. Good as it sounds bt may i remind u dat its still nt a gurantee for good se..x life in future. We hav also seen guys who where monsters in bed be4 marriage bt became 1 min men after marriage and vice versa. Such is d irony of life.So u dnt hav 2 take ur future into ur hands alone by blantantly disagreeing wit d bible.Think abt it.
My worries wit dis generation is dat we sin against God without any REMORSE and JUSTIFY our sins using our own quack wisdom. I know i'm nt even qualified 2 say dis,i'm also guilty of fornication,however, we must rise up 2 d truth, sex before marriage is fornication and according to d bible it is a SIN. We can ask God for forgiveness instead of justifying it.

Nothing in life is guaranteed my dear, but we all take measures. Does going to school guarantee a successful and wealthy life? No, but we go to school anyway, just a measure. Does being good guarantee that bad things will not happen to us? No, but we do good anyway. Does dating someone for 100yrs guarantee that same person won't change over night? Hell no! But who sees anyone on the road and marry him or her? You know the answer already...... Just like ur virginity doesn't guarantee a happy ending for u... Life is a bit...ch like that.

Nothing guarantees anything, but we make our decisions based on how we understand life, now that's something I want u to grab.

A few of my friends are virgins and my advice for them is always this; "se..x is for the mature minds, it comes with a lot of emotional waves, if u are not ready to deal with those emotions, then don't have se...x." If doing it after marriage makes u feel secure, I don't see a problem in that, its ur decision.

Like I said earlier, I will never marry a man that way, Let God judge me. Cos I know the guilt I might feel will be child's play compare to the one I would feel if I broke my wedding vows.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by jpphilips(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2013
Soso990240: abeg,u be virgin? I wan cm marry u nw nw..i like it when my way is tight.

you seriously believe all virgins are tight grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by jpphilips(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2013
d light: virginity still remain a treasured gift for any lady across cultures and it will ever be. Purity before marriage helps to strenghten the cord of marriage as the couples learn to trust each other even in face of doubting circumstance, there won't be suspicion of any kind about they move or what they do while they are not together and once trust can be established any other thing is secondary.

in your opinion, when the woman is a virgin, she earns trust and when the man is not a virgin what do you propose?

if the Man trust the woman and the woman's paranoia polices the man, what kinda marriage will that be?

and when the man is carried away with that trust and gives the woman a reason to cheat, how long do you think it will take to burst her?

I heard from a reliable DNA center in that 45% of Nigerian Men didn't father their children, of course when when you keep a virgin at home and ignore tale signs because of "cheap virginity trust blackmail" you will most likely father your landlord's kids without knowing it.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by jpphilips(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2013
huni_naija: Nothing is wrong with marrying a virgin, notin is wrong in marrying a non-virgin...

There are virgins who have done blow up jobs, oral, or from behind and are just trying to hide behind the cloak of "virginity"

What am i trying to say? Virgins or not we are all not perfect and have made mistakes, what should matter is the character of the person and not what's beneath or behind there legs!

And who told you that losing one's virginity is a mistake? have you heard the word "choice"?
exclusive of r@pe though, you are right though, most virgins have given or received blow jobs and still deceive themselves, some will even appeal to you to go @.N.@.L with them all to retain the sh!tty chyte.
i think this virginity ish is a function of the stup!d!ty and gullibility of men.

imagine telling a core guy man not to chop till wedding day? lol my position is simple, no s3x before marriage then you pay for the wedding while i wait.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / Sweeter Than Honey / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.