Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Generator Booster For Sale-use With Your I Better Pass My Neighbor Gen And Iron - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Generator Booster For Sale-use With Your I Better Pass My Neighbor Gen And Iron (1032 Views)

Unique Travelling Iron That You Can Use With I Pass My Neighbour Generator / Gen/phcn Autmatic Change-over Switch That Turns Off Your Gen And Saves Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generator Booster For Sale-use With Your I Better Pass My Neighbor Gen And Iron by destiny10: 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
For sale N3000, Generator booster. To stabilize your generator while pressing your iron without affecting the current. Tested ok! 4 pieces available.

[img][/img]
Re: Generator Booster For Sale-use With Your I Better Pass My Neighbor Gen And Iron by destiny10: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
Re: Generator Booster For Sale-use With Your I Better Pass My Neighbor Gen And Iron by ceejay80s(m): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
What does it do? Explain further, how does it work? And pictures
Re: Generator Booster For Sale-use With Your I Better Pass My Neighbor Gen And Iron by destiny10: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
Sorry for late reply, you plug your booster to the socket and plug your pressing iron to the booster. Normally when you use iron with generator it draws the current especially the small gen. Because iron is about 1000w but the booster stabilize the current. A friend of mine made it and helping him market it.

i tried uploading the pics to the post without success.
Re: Generator Booster For Sale-use With Your I Better Pass My Neighbor Gen And Iron by destiny10: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
Thanks to those that purchased.
Finished for now, but can request if you need.

(1) (Reply)

Visafone Router For Sale / Ipad 4 For Sale Like New 55k Only(pictures) / Brand New Sealed-in-pack Bb Q5s 4 Cheap Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.