Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,179 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

A Vision Of Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Vision Of Rapture (938 Views)

I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. / End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Vision Of Rapture by sidespin: 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2013
RAPTURE

The Lord was here next to me and He told me, “Ricardo, this is what the rapture would look like if it happened right now!” I was then able to see the whole earth and the precious, beautiful Holy Spirit, the one who gives us peace and joy leave this earth. I then saw a vapor enter the church and surrounded me and I asked the Lord, “What's this?” He said, “This is what I call the Rapture.” I then saw people breaking down the church doors, wanting to come in, and shouting, “Where are my children? They are all gone!” All children of the earth were gone because God will not leave any behind. The first one to enter the church was the choir director, shouting, “Where's the church! I am left behind! I stayed! I stayed!” After the choir director, I saw other pastors and brothers and sisters and the overseer of the church all crying, “I was left behind!” Many parents and spouses were looking for their loved ones and the people in the church responded, “Your loved ones aren't here! The Lord took them.” Then these people would cry, “Then it was all true, Jesus came and took His bride!”

People were weeping and lamenting wishing that they had believed in Jesus the Christ. Everyone who doesn't believe in Jesus as the Messiah is lost! I saw many people and pastors crying and the people started demanding the pastors, “Why didn't you preach the truth, why didn't you teach holiness and warn me about all of this? It is all your fault that I was left behind!” Many will stay behind because
they are not living holy lives. We need to preach true holiness and teach people to truly repent! I saw how people would beat the pastors and tear them to shreds and pull out their hair. The pastors would cry and beg the people not to harm them. The people would not stop because they were now demonized.

There are entire churches that will be left behind. I saw a brother that was trying to rip his own eyes out because of the sorrow. And people would hit their heads against floors and walls because they couldn't understand that Jesus was the only answer. Because people wanted to continue in sin and
wickedness and live life the way they wanted to. People would cut themselves and bang their heads until you could see their skulls crack and they would fall to the ground. The blood flow freely in the church from people who were injuring themselves. Then I saw a youth crying out to God, “Please Lord, take me!” It was too late. Jesus had already come and received His church. I fell to the ground because I saw many more terrible things.
Jesus said to me, “In the great tribulation, there will be troubles like never before.” I then asked, “Why are people jumping back up after hurting themselves so badly?” The Lord Jesus replied, “Because at this time, people will long for death, but will not find it. Death will have fled from the earth. I asked the Lord, “Why did all these pastors and people stay behind?” And the Lord said, “Because I know them. I know their hearts.” God knows us.. He knows all of our hearts. I collapsed to the ground, almost fainted. Jesus said, “I wanted to show you this so that you could warn my church and give them hope. Tell them that if people will repent now, I will forgive them while there is still time. I will do a great thing in the earth.”

Please, open your eyes. The evangelical church in Chile is growing. “Tell my people that if they ask for forgiveness, I will pardon.” (Ricardo)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Diverts 5 Million Pounds Church Money / A Question For Jehovahs Witnesses And Others: Is Satan Divine? / The Bible On Divorce And Re-marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.