Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Study In USA And CANADA Easily And Instantly Without TOEFL - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In USA And CANADA Easily And Instantly Without TOEFL (834 Views)

Canadian Universities And Colleges Without Toefl Or Gre / Apply For Free Tuition In Sweden Without Toefl,ielts / Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In USA And CANADA Easily And Instantly Without TOEFL by passdexam: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
Study in CANADA and USA without TOEFL easily without stress. All you need to do is to call this number below. I can guarnaty you that within a short time, you will receive your admission packages.
Call to 07039250429
100% assurance
Re: Study In USA And CANADA Easily And Instantly Without TOEFL by MrSinister(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
passdexam: Study in CANADA and USA without TOEFL easily without stress. All you need to do is to call this number below. I can guarnaty you that within a short time, you will receive your admission packages.
Call to 07039250429
100% assurance

Hope this is not a scam?!

1 Like

Re: Study In USA And CANADA Easily And Instantly Without TOEFL by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
tell us the schools lets see for ourselfs

1 Like

Re: Study In USA And CANADA Easily And Instantly Without TOEFL by Olorimoney(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
Scam.....hehehehehe,laugh wan kill me here oooooo..won't fall for this shit shocked grin grin shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Results Of NDA Entrance Exam 65th Regular Course Is Out / Shocking:female 400 Level Student Brutally Beaten For Stealing Blackberry Bold5 / Why Are Unical Graduate Without Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.