Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,150 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? (747 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Why I Am Not An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
Yes i ask, why can't there be an atheist section??
Seriously its getting really sickening and boring when you open almost every christian thread, and you see these bunch of atheist(and satanist too) trying to create diversion and seeking fault in some christian doctrine and practices even when none obviously exist.
Now i know everyone is free to air their opinion,.but i think it'll be wise if seun or mukina can have it that a sub section be created in the religion section solely for the atheist where they can vent all their angers on christianity and air their hateful opinion of the Most High.. Now any christian who goes to their section to argue issues with them is just on their own..as it is their section.
I just find it so annoying that atheists and even satanist as well have to always derail a already wonderful and inspiring thread.
I guess its to reduce religious wars and probably to ensure respect for other people's religion and their ideologies thats why a sub section was created for islam.
"to avoid been banned, ensure ur post is not offensive to islam" is now wat you see when you want to comment on any islamic thread.
if muslim's can enjoy such immunity from both christians and atheist, why can't the christians enjoy same too??
Members and moderators, what is your own opinion on this??

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
Truth hurts.....#nuff said.....
Re: Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? by kinkie(f): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2013
Spot on. I hardly comment here..but i cannot help but comment on this topic. I think it will also be good that they create a section for them. They derail christian threads a lot. I hope the moderators and owners consider this. Very nice idea
Re: Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? by kinkie(f): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
Hmm..the poster was right. They just don't disappoint...
Re: Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? by MillionDollars: 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2013
Dis should make frontpage..

fourth to comment..
Re: Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
MillionDollars: Dis should make frontpage..

well i hope
Re: Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? by An0nimus: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
We all are tired..the derailing is just out of this world abi NL don dey permit derailing of threads??..
Re: Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? by tpia5: 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
this section should probably be left for the atheists and the current couple of mods while the christians ideally should have somewhere else to discuss issues important to them.

any new section opened for christians should please not include the present mod/s.
Re: Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? by oprahwinfrey(f): 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
Frontpage indeed.

8th to comment. Glory be to Obatala in Jesus name.
Re: Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? by ijawkid(m): 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2013
I think the best thing to do is just leave the religion section for them so that they can fully wallow in there atheistic pursuits........recently I have come to acknowledge that they indeed really need there own section....since it is almost impossible for them to have there own created section leaving this one for them won't be a bad idea....................when they are left alone they'll start seeing there own flaws and fallacies... ..................when they argue amongst themselves and see how yeye there so called wisdom has become they'll come back to there senses..our presence has even been hindering all them atheists on nairaland to debunk themselves and see the folly behind atheism..........

Let them have a good time......!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 25, 2013
Christians crying and complaining...

What's new?

So much butthurt on this thread, ndo, the truth go set una free...

Maybe the atheists should leave the section for the catholics and other sects to kill themselves...

Y'all be careful what you wish for.. ;-)
Re: Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 25, 2013
ijawkid: I think the best thing to do is just leave the religion section for them so that they can fully wallow in there atheistic pursuits.....
This bayelsa man, you never serve finish? I dey hail o..
Re: Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? by ijawkid(m): 6:31am On Feb 25, 2013
musKeeto:
This bayelsa man, you never serve finish? I dey hail o..

My man I don serve finish oooo........grin.........I no go really get time to even dey nairaland that much......man need chase some oil and gas things them............ona no go come back make we drill the oil together??........lol.....at least when we dey drill we fit no get chance discuss bible.......hehehehehe....
Re: Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? by ijawkid(m): 6:32am On Feb 25, 2013
musKeeto: Christians crying and complaining...

What's new?

So much butthurt on this thread, ndo, the truth go set una free...

Maybe the atheists should leave the section for the catholics and other sects to kill themselves...

Y'all be careful what you wish for.. ;-)

Lol...no one is really butthurt....personally I aint butthurt one bit.........I'm just speaking in behalf of some here...........grin.....one thing I'm sure of is that If atheists get there own section there lives would be so damn borÍng..........ona go just hate ona sef......
Re: Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 25, 2013
ijawkid:

My man I don serve finish oooo........grin.........I no go really get time to even dey nairaland that much......man need chase some oil and gas things them............ona no go come back make we drill the oil together??........lol.....at least when we dey drill we fit no get chance discuss bible.......hehehehehe....
Lmao.. U sure say u wan work off-shore? Some people faith dey loss for water o.. wink the job get plenty temptations...

ijawkid:

Lol...no one is really butthurt....personally I aint butthurt one bit.........I'm just speaking in behalf of some here...........grin.....one thing I'm sure of is that If atheists get there own section there lives would be so damn borÍng..........ona go just hate ona sef......

Blah, bla, bla... even obadiah don run sef with im err, err, errors.. cheesy
Una go miss us o..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? by Bella3(f): 7:34am On Feb 25, 2013
musKeeto:
Lmao.. U sure say u wan work off-shore? Some people faith dey loss for water o.. wink the job get plenty temptations...

Una go miss us o..
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 25, 2013
musKeeto:

Una go miss us o..
eh! I pray oh! angry
Re: Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? by ijawkid(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2013
musKeeto:
Heheheh...no be person like me........which temptations dey for water??.....me wey them born inside water na him you dey tell this one......lol.......

musKeeto:

Una go miss us o..
Na ona go miss us pass............ona go fit stay with out us??.........ona wey love us die...hehehehehe....
Re: Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? by ghostofsparta(m): 5:19am On Mar 08, 2013
booqee: Yes i ask, why can't there be an atheist section??
Seriously its getting really sickening and boring when you open almost every christian thread, and you see these bunch of atheist(and satanist too) trying to create diversion and seeking fault in some christian doctrine and practices even when none obviously exist.
Now i know everyone is free to air their opinion,.but i think it'll be wise if seun or mukina can have it that a sub section be created in the religion section solely for the atheist where they can vent all their angers on christianity and air their hateful opinion of the Most High.. Now any christian who goes to their section to argue issues with them is just on their own..as it is their section.
I just find it so annoying that atheists and even satanist as well have to always derail a already wonderful and inspiring thread.
I guess its to reduce religious wars and probably to ensure respect for other people's religion and their ideologies thats why a sub section was created for islam.
"to avoid been banned, ensure ur post is not offensive to islam" is now wat you see when you want to comment on any islamic thread.
if muslim's can enjoy such immunity from both christians and atheist, why can't the christians enjoy same too??
Members and moderators, what is your own opinion on this??

Yesterday I replied Pagan9JA in a thread where he protested his unwarranted ban stating why we need to start our own site strictly for the discussion of Skepticism, A'theism, Paganism, by today it has been removed. Nairaland is now TyrantLand. Make them come hide this post.
Re: Reasons Why There Must Be An Atheist Section?? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
Na wa oh..

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A New Bible. Which One Is The Best Modern English Version? / Breaking News - Cardinals Of African Decent Heads To Court / How Did Jesus Pray During His Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.