Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. (7832 Views)

Show Off Your Desktop(windows, Linux, Osx) / Connect Your Desktop Or Laptop To The Internet Using Phone Bluetooth / Use AirCard on your Desktop Computer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
fellis:

So you could see the icon through the blinding and dazzling pink theme?
Hmmmm

grin

Yeah sure, I visit reddit smiley
Yea sure, the icon is unmistakable. I see youtube, reddit, NL, and some other sites (apparently social networking). Am thinking you just got home from work and are bored cool
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
sauer: And wait a minute! Are you just reading about evolution or you school in Berkeley?
Sorry, am just too curious grin

Berkely ke? I am in Nigeria.
I forgot about that bookmark to be honest.

I saved it a long time ago because I intended to read through the site some time in the future.

I still haven't done that embarassed
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
sauer:
Yea sure, the icon is unmistakable. I see youtube, reddit, NL, and some other sites (apparently social networking). Am thinking you just got home from work and are bored cool

Yes, just got home.
From school, not work.
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
fellis:

Berkely ke? I am in Nigeria.
I forgot about that bookmark to be honest.

I saved it a long time ago because I intended to read through the site some time in the future.

I still haven't done that embarassed
You should get to it. Why you reading up evolution then? Would love to know. Personally, evolution interests me too even though I don't take it much to heart. Am just plain doubtful about all theories of creation.
And what are those other two sites on your chrome tabs? Just curious.
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
fellis:

Yes, just got home.
From school, not work.
Ah-ah! school. Am kinda painting a picture of "who" you might be! smiley
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
sauer:
You should get to it. Why you reading up evolution then? Would love to know. Personally, evolution interests me too even though I don't take it much to heart. Am just plain doubtful about all theories of creation.
I am just naturally curious, about the world, about life, human nature, why we are the way we are, how we got here etc. Evolution holds answers to some of these questions.
@bold, I take it you are agnostic then?

And what are those other two sites on your chrome tabs? Just curious.

and Listverse.com
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
sauer:
Ah-ah! school. Am kinda painting a picture of "who" you might be! smiley

I know smiley
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
fellis:
I am just naturally curious, about the world, about life, human nature, why we are the way we are, how we got here etc. Evolution holds answers to some of these questions.
@bold, I take it you are agnostic then?

Yeah grin, totally agnostic. But leaning more towards atheism. Nice to find someone sharing same thoughts about evolution. If you Nigerian, then you the first Nigerian girl I know who believes in Evolution. Strange, but true....hehehe

I think Evolution holds answers too, but it needs to evolve. Presently, it's just not fully developed. No wonder, we've had unwhole spin-offs, like Jay Gould's theories, seeking to make sense of the whole Evolution thing.
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
Great sites. Those sites you listed up there. The former seems just like Cracked.com.
But the latter? Hmmm...are you missing him like that? grin
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Feraz(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
Always knew you weren't into any form of religion though you don't rub it into people's face. . .
fellis:

Yes, just got home.
From school, not work.
A student of?? cos I attend Uniben. . . smiley
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
sauer:
Yeah grin, totally agnostic.
Agnostic Christian or Muslim?

But leaning more towards atheism. Nice to find someone sharing same thoughts about evolution. If you Nigerian, then you the first Nigerian girl I know who believes in Evolution. Strange, but true....hehehe
I think Evolution holds answers too, but it needs to evolve. Presently, it's just not fully developed. No wonder, we've had unwhole spin-offs, like Jay Gould's theories, seeking to make sense of the whole Evolution thing.

Of course it needs to evolve but so far so good. It is mostly reasonable and there is evidence supporting it for instance natural variation in the makeup of organisms favors life or reproduction by some individuals more than others and fossil evidence supports this.
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
sauer: Great sites. Those sites you listed up there. The former seems just like Cracked.com.
But the latter? Hmmm...are you missing him like that? grin

You visit cracked? , I also visit cracked.com smiley

And I'm not going to that site cos I miss him embarassed, it's a humor site, I just visit it to laugh embarassed
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feraz: .A student of?? cos I attend Uniben. . . smiley

Can't give that info away on Nairaland, sorry.... privacy and everything.
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feraz: Always knew you weren't into any form of religion though you don't rub it into people's face. . .
But, isn't it just totally cool rubbing it on people's faces? lipsrsealed
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2013

Agnostic Christian or Muslim?
Agnostic nothing grin

Of course it needs to evolve but so far so good. It is mostly reasonable and there is evidence supporting it for instance natural variation in the makeup of organisms favors life or reproduction by some individuals more than others and fossil evidence supports this.
Hmm..... Could you let me in on what you study? I find it hard to believe a Nigerian girl would just take an interest in evolution without being let to it by related studies. I've talked to a number; and this is just hard to believe. Except of course, you don't school in Nigeria.
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
fellis:

You visit cracked? , I also visit cracked.com smiley

And I'm not going to that site cos I miss him embarassed, it's a humor site, I just visit it to laugh embarassed
Yea, love cracked.com. Can spend a whole evening there. Crap! Can spend a whole day there.
Yea. Looking through it now. well....not bad undecided
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Feraz(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
fellis:

Can't give that info away on Nairaland, sorry.... privacy and everything.
Lol. . . I figured but I'm guessing one though. . .
sauer:
But, isn't it just totally cool rubbing it on people's faces? lipsrsealed
nah. . . it ain't cool. . .
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
sauer:
Yea, love cracked.com. Can spend a whole evening there. Crap! Can spend a whole day there.
Yea. Looking through it now. well....not bad undecided
Of course cracked is a really cool site, been going there for years. About four years now.
I've learnt some interesting things while browsing cracked.
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feraz:
nah. . . it ain't cool. . .
i kid, i kid
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feraz: Lol. . . I figured but I'm guessing one though. . .

What are you guessing?
Funny thing is, you might be right about your guess and I would have to admit it, so I don't really know if I want you to answer this question.
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
fellis:

What are you guessing?
Funny thing is, you might be right about your guess and I would have to admit it, so I don't really know if I want you to answer this question.
Community policing and criminology? tongue
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
sauer:
Hmm..... Could you let me in on what you study?
Science course. That's all I can say here.

I find it hard to believe a Nigerian girl would just take an interest in evolution without being let to it by related studies. I've talked to a number; and this is just hard to believe. Except of course, you don't school in Nigeria.
I school in Nigeria. A number of studens here; including females, take interest in evolution. Do you know many Nigerians? Maybe the reason why you haven't seen any Nigerian girl that does is because you don't know a lot of Nigerians.
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
sauer:
Community policing and criminology? tongue
grin lol no
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Feraz(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
fellis:

What are you guessing?
nah. . . I'll let it pass. . . wink
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feraz: nah. . . I'll let it pass. . . wink

Ok then smiley
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Feraz(m): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
fellis:

Ok then smiley
if you happen to drop-by University of Benin, holla. . .
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feraz: if you happen to drop-by University of Benin, holla. . .

Alright grin
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
fellis:
Science course. That's all I can say here.

What science then, if not community policing science? grin
Science pretty much explains why you took an interest in evolution though. Won't be surprised if you are in the biological sciences. That'll just confirm my assumption.

fellis:
I school in Nigeria. A number of studens here; including females, take interest in evolution. Do you know many Nigerians? Maybe the reason why you haven't seen any Nigerian girl that does is because you don't know a lot of Nigerians.
That's quite nice to know sha. I guess many of these students are in the sciences. The Nigerian university landscape is really changing, if this is true.
And yes, I do talk to a lot of Nigerians. Most are with bigoted religious opinions. sad
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
sauer:
What science then, if not community policing science? grin
Science pretty much explains why you took an interest in evolution though. Won't be surprised if you are in the biological sciences. That'll just confirm my assumption.
You are correct, I'm in biological sciences but that is not even the reason why I read that stuff. I just like to research and discover new things and to understand everything about everything. haha

That's quite nice to know sha. I guess many of these students are in the sciences. The Nigerian university landscape is really changing, if this is true.
And yes, I do talk to a lot of Nigerians. Most are with bigoted religious opinions. sad
That's too bad.
The Christians and Muslims here are quite chill about their beliefs. They don't try to force you into accepting their veiws or anything. I've even met one atheist and one agnostic.
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
fellis:
You are correct, I'm in biological sciences but that is not even the reason why I read that stuff. I just like to research and discover new things and to understand everything about everything. haha
That's cool. You are a kindred spirit. Am not saying you are a spirit o! hehehe

So, what book have you been reading lately?
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
sauer:
That's cool. You are a kindred spirit. Am not saying you are a spirit o! hehehe

So, what book have you been reading lately?

lol, school books. Extra reading for now is done from websites/online.
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop. by Feraz(m): 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
fellis:
I just like to research and discover new things

The Christians and Muslims here are quite chill about their beliefs. They don't try to force you into accepting their veiws or anything. I've even met one atheist and one agnostic.
1. I'm like that too. . . I'm currently working on something I hope would be beneficial and would yield positive result. . . .
2. Nairaland or someplace else?
3. I wonder what it is like. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Activate Windows 8 Without The Serial Number. / Where To Buy Apple Macbook In Lagos Or Abuja / Help To Unlock Glo Netpro Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.