Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Must See Documentary - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Must See Documentary (655 Views)

The True Black Hawk Down Documentary / BBC's Documentary On Ancient West African Megacities / BBC's Documentary On The 'Bronze Cast Head Of The Ife King' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See Documentary by Versa(m): 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
MY Fellow Nigerians and Africans. There is a must see documentary that you guys REALLY NEED to watch. I live in Canada and this documentary if you have not seen it yet is called "HIDDEN COLORS" . A copy of the DVD was given to me because it was black History month, at first I did not intend to watch it but THANK GOD I DID... THANK GOD I DID... IT truly opened my Mind to understanding why Black people around the world are systematically oppressed and it has to do with what they don't want you to discover. For example Blacks already circled the globe 1000's of years before Columbus, Bethhoven was part black, Kun-fu was invented by an African. But the Greatest hidden truth is the Power of Melanin... the chemical only found in people of colour is a substance not only for the skin but is a conductor for all kinds of energy including celestial energy. PLEASE IF YOU WATCH IT PASS IT ON .. below is a link to watch online.. Theres a part 2 ill post it as soon as i find an available link

http://viooz.eu/movies/12602-hidden-colors-2011.html
Re: Must See Documentary by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 01, 2013
a friend of mine told me about this documentary.
i guess this is some sort of confirmation from the "higher power"
that i need to see this. tongue

and i will..just not today! grin
jk..seriously i'll check it out later.
Re: Must See Documentary by ajalio(f): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
Great!
Thanks so much. Can't wait for part 2 smiley
Re: Must See Documentary by OkparaIgbo: 12:40am On Mar 05, 2013
This makes for an extremely brilliant watch..! Thank you so much for sharing and please this needs to hit the front page as it will if not for anything open the eyes of brothers.

(1) (Reply)

What Is "Sunday" Called In Your Native Language? / Mystert At Amukoko Lagos / Weird; Indian Girl Marries Dog To Ward Off Evil Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.