Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships (5551 Views)

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by randy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2008
please, be sincere in your opinions
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by MsLurker(f): 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2008
It goes for good girls too.
But I think it's due to loving someone not good for you.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by oziomatv(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2008
Because they choose blindly and beleive that all that glitters are gold.

If you're a victim, next time choose someone that has something in common with you,  they never fail.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2008
oziomatv:

Because they choose blindly and beleive that all that glitters are gold.

If you're a victim, next time choose someone that has something in common with you, they never fails.
exactly.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by Busta(f): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2008
goes both ways abeg.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by oziomatv(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2008
Busta:

goes both ways abeg.

Please explain how.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by Busta(f): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2008
oziomatv:

Please explain how.

What is there to explain?
Both good girls and good guys suffer in relationships. The sufferness is not limited to only guys
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by oziomatv(m): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2008
My answer is the reason why they suffer.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2008
its nature
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by MsLurker(f): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ Oz,

They are in love with an ideal or image.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by oziomatv(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2008
you're right lady.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by Busta(f): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2008
oziomatv:

My answer is the reason why they suffer.

- wrong spouses
- fear of being lonely
- stupidity
- not being able to understand that "NO" means "NO"
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by Sisikill: 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2008
Good Question, let's break it down shall we. . .
In a relationship, A guy

Lords over their girlfriends/wife - Obey his Au.tho.Ri.ty or he'll accuse her of not submitting to him as the Bible instructs.
Can have all the sex they want with or without their girlfriends - Body no be wood now
Is waited on hand and foot by their slaves. . .err. . .I mean their lovely girlfriends (because the sad women have been brainwashed into thinking husband is scarce)
Believes compromise is only a word in the dictionary.
Never takes responsibility for his failings. . .why should he? After all the women there to be blamed for everything
Goes and comes as they place. . .They who must not be questioned.

You ARE right oh, look how much these men suffer. Eeeya, I think this calls for a party to celebrate men. They soooooo deserve it. I'll buy the cake.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by TheSly: 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2008
because good guys are very foolish and also they r not smart!
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by 4Him(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2008
Because good guys think showing weakness is a way of keeping the girl.
The secret to the success of a bad boy is the air of "i could care less" he exudes . . . some call it confidence.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by lawyer(m): 3:17am On Mar 18, 2008
Ahhhhhh! Good topic. i used to be a good guy in a relationship and i suffered terribly from it. Now am a born again convert of the bad guys club and relationships are so good and beautiful to me that i sometimes knock my head and ask myself "what took me so long to become this bad and enjoy the fruits of a one-sided relationship?" grin

The I dont care Syndrome is the key to a girl's heart especially when you break up with her with no remorse.

Being a good guy is simply been a mumu. End of story!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 18, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

because good guys are very foolish and also they r not smart!

Meaning you are a bad guy?

4Him:

Because good guys think showing weakness is a way of keeping the girl.
The secret to the success of a bad boy is the air of "i could care less" he exudes . . . some call it confidence.

Which one are you?
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by acidrop(f): 5:14am On Mar 18, 2008
good guys my feet, if they are really good guys y are they suffering
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 18, 2008
@post
because he's not dangerous enough. . . i like a man that can put an alive crab in his pant and still not feel the pain
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by 4Him(m): 5:33am On Mar 18, 2008
stillwater:

Which one are you?

Thou knowest.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 18, 2008
I'm not a mind reader, which one are you?
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by godspride(m): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2008
Any body here so we can discuss about why we good guys always suffered in relationship and i really want to share my experience with you guyz, my name is Oluwashola male from ketu, lagos.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by hammers(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2008
A guy may suffer in any relationship but as long as he reaches the promise land, all the suffering is worth it grin grin
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by efuah(f): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2008
If u want to suffer u surely will!
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by kalmebad(f): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2008
@poster
Its a vice-versa thing, both ladies/guys suffer in relationship
It is not anyone choice,but rather the turns of fate sometimes not fair on mankind
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by iice(f): 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2008
efuah:

Gbam!
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by joycee87: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2008
because guys too dey Bleep up na hm make them dey suffer pass
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by akunle2: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2008
How we turned $500 to $1500 trading FOREX within 3 days that is 200 percent increment,since then it has being success.If you are interest in knowing more about it call these numbers 08033265932,01-6566409,08034739772.
It is not a magic,you too can do it with proper knowledge
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by Busta(f): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2008
efuah:

lol

Then again, they say love turns u into a fool . . .
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2008
Because good boys always go for bad girls just like good girls go for bad guys!
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2008
michelin89:

Because good boys always go for bad girls just like good girls go for bad guys!
not always smiley
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2008
ibkaye:

not always smiley

But it's always so exciting (for the bad I mean) grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Important tips to help you through life hurdles. / Am Finished: See What Masturbation Caused Me. (picture) / Who's The Sexiest? Tiwa Savage Or Simi (30+ PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.