Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:35 PM

A Professional To Write A Feasibility Report On A Private University - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Professional To Write A Feasibility Report On A Private University (2431 Views)

Tony Elumelu Working In A Private Jet (PICS) / A Simple Guide For Preparing A Feasibility Study / Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Professional To Write A Feasibility Report On A Private University by Papilo87(m): 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
I am part of a development organisation whose associates wish to set up a Private University in Nigeria. We wish to have a professional and quick working researcher to put together a feasibility study on the viability of setting up such Private University. All terms of reference needed for an exhaustive study will be provided.

If you are interested and capable of doing the ground work and coming up with a good study within 1 month of commissioning get in touch with me via paul[a]ngcareers.com with a brief proposal
Re: A Professional To Write A Feasibility Report On A Private University by GCSolutions(m): 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
We will be delighted to work with you. We shall make a proposal ready for your perusal before the week runs out. However, please send us information on what exactly you need. Is it a feasibility report needed to kickstart the private university and also raise fund for its establishment? Where in Nigeria would it be located? This is essential so as to enable us carry out a comparative advantage assessment for you as well. Send these info to adedayogali@gmail.com or call GCSolutions on 07032423996. Thank you
Re: A Professional To Write A Feasibility Report On A Private University by OmerianConsult: 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
I was involved in setting up a private polytechnic even before establishing this consulting firm, the research arm of which is concerned with producing business documents. Also, I am presently doing a research on tertiary education in Nigeria. Though I attended a public school, I am very familiar with the best private universities in Nigeria so I have great insight on the subject matter. I can conclude a comprehensive, workable feasibility study on the above subject matter in about three weeks.
Re: A Professional To Write A Feasibility Report On A Private University by Papilo87(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
Omerian Consult: I was involved in setting up a private polytechnic even before establishing this consulting firm, the research arm of which is concerned with producing business documents. Also, I am presently doing a research on tertiary education in Nigeria. Though I attended a public school, I am very familiar with the best private universities in Nigeria so I have great insight on the subject matter. I can conclude a comprehensive, workable feasibility study on the above subject matter in about three weeks.

Maybe you can send me a message and we'll get back to you with the terms of reference and scope.
Re: A Professional To Write A Feasibility Report On A Private University by Homeyfav: 7:35am On May 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

RESURRECTING OUR SAVING HABIT WITH TARGETS........ VISION2016 / 20 Items You Can Export From Nigeria And Make Quick Money / I Mistakenly Transferred Money To Wrong Account. Money Placed On Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.