Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Syskay Host:the Real Story - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Syskay Host:the Real Story (2519 Views)

The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder / Why Google Killed Linda Ikeji (the Real Reason) / Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Syskay Host:the Real Story by rhemahills(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2013
Its no longer news that syskay web host owner has been arrested by the ICPC inconjuction with the Nigerian Custom for hosting two website of a fraudulent job recruiter named prince umoh from aba. You can read more on leadership newspaper of tuesday February 19th. 2013.
Ibelieve it can happen to anyone cos most nigerian hosst dont check what is been host on there server. i have up to 8 site wit syskay and i love their service. fellow nairalander lets rally behind syskay.
Re: Syskay Host:the Real Story by apicraig: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: Syskay Host:the Real Story by seanet01: 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
Fraudulent accusations.
Fraudulent thread.
Bad intentions.
Fraudulent sources.
Won't fall for this
Re: Syskay Host:the Real Story by Napolitano(m): 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
true talk. it can happen to anybody. he didnt do anything wrong. Web domains are not sold in-person, so calling him a conniver is wrong an unfair.
Re: Syskay Host:the Real Story by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2013
My fellow NLanders, Mr kay wouldn't do such a thing. Its not possible for even godaddy to keep track of all the sites hosted on their servers. Syskay has been efficient. God help Mr Kay o.....
Re: Syskay Host:the Real Story by abhosts(m): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2013
How Archaic can Nigerian Investigators be. Why should a web host be dragged into this when the main web designer was caught.

1 Like

Re: Syskay Host:the Real Story by PGON(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2013
Random thoughts ....
What happens in Swiss deposit banks.
(Bank managers don't really know what is in box)====That's webhosting

What would have happened if the site is hosted by one big politician in Nigeria or a company outside Nigeria.
=====(Funny) ......."flying to USA to arrest Dan Handy or Bob Parsons or Warren Adelman for hosting fraudulent website"

Can a bank manager be arrested for unknown fraudulent account owner.
======(Trace the account owner not the bank manager)

Wake up people

1 Like

Re: Syskay Host:the Real Story by DualCore1: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2013
You guys should just let this matter rest until the right people are ready to tell you what is really happening.

While host service providers and datacenters cannot monitor all that is hosted they have an abuse department to handle abuse reports. A good host service provider will not ignore abuse reports being sent regarding a site hosted in its network. All you guys are coming up with are speculations (including that newspaper) and I suggest it all stops until the right people are ready to tell you what's up.

1 Like

Re: Syskay Host:the Real Story by Seun(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
Has he been released?

Update: I've just noticed that his name was not listed among the four suspects paraded by the Customs.
Re: Syskay Host:the Real Story by haconjy(m): 6:04am On Jul 03, 2016
O ga o...

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Want To Create A Php Site, Help Pls / Free Php Cgpa Calculator For Undergraduate / How To Add Free Feedjit Form To Your Website/blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.